Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 44 of 49 1 2 42 43 44 45 46 48 49
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RDFinn
That'd be great. I was referring to an economic collapse.

Nobody wishes for an economic collapse. There's one coming, of course, but nobody wishes for one.

There are still ways it could be made much less damaging--if the Feds repudiated the national debt, for example, rather than monetizing it--but they're not going to happen because they'd require the government to give up power.

"But whether the Constitution really be one thing, or another, this much is certain--that it has either authorized such a government as we have had, or has been powerless to prevent it. In either case, it is unfit to exist." --Lysander Spooner, 1867
BP-B2

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
yeah, BTDT, but it does help if you're competive, and I'm assuming your folks have skills, that helps...good luck...and I still stick by this, they're all crooks...

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Romney concession speech coming up.

Otto is my co-pilot.
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Originally Posted by Winnie1300
Originally Posted by 222Rem
Originally Posted by RobJordan
Originally Posted by Winnie1300
Posted on facbook

CUZ ONCE YOU GO BLACK YOU NEVER GO BLACK!! I LOVE AMERICA!!!!! [bleep] YOU OBAMA HATERS!

Didnt take long to delete her.

Thanks for admitting that you are racist. But we already knew that.

So the kid deletes an idiot from his friends list and you label him a racist? Critical thinking isn't your thing huh? eek

I'm racist??? shocked shocked

News to me... unless you count idiots as a race... then yes.

Dawn your hood brother, I got your back *flips CKKK hood over*

Originally Posted by Take_a_knee

If I were smart enough, which apparently I'm not
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Romney concedes

"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." - John Adams

Turdlike, by default.
IC B2

496 Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
More people wanted a minority in the White House than a European-American.

AN OATH IS NOT SOMETHING YOU GIVE BACK UNLESS YOUR A POLITICIAN!

RACISM ALWAYS EQUALS FEAR!

THE WANTS OF THE FEW SHOULD NOT OUTWEIGH THE RIGHT OF THE MANY!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by FlyboyFlem
Originally Posted by Tombo
Originally Posted by FlyboyFlem
I'm totally ashamed of our country's decision tonight.It's being slowly strangled by illegals,gays,freeloaders,educators,unions and a subculture of low IQ's.The GOP should seriously consider dumbing themselves down next go around as it's the only way to relate to an overall illiterate electorate.

Please tell all the good Republicans to quit hiring all those illegals and maybe they won't strangle us...

I sincerely hope a half million cross the border and take up residence in California.

only 1/2? why not 3 million?

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Archie, do you have room in your Canadian man-lair? I'll bring all my fishing and hunting and reloading stuff.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by Barak
Originally Posted by RDFinn
That'd be great. I was referring to an economic collapse.

Nobody wishes for an economic collapse. There's one coming, of course, but nobody wishes for one.

There are still ways it could be made much less damaging--if the Feds repudiated the national debt, for example, rather than monetizing it--but they're not going to happen because they'd require the government to give up power.

+1, delivering an unpopular message won't get you through the primaries, never mind the general...sheepeople...christ(sigh)

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 496
More people wanted a minority in the White House than a European-American.

I think we've just witnessed the minority is the European-American.

IC B3

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
We should heal our wounds, cut domestic and defense spending (except for veterans benefits), cut the cost of living increases in Social Security, Medicare and Medicaid in half, increase the retirement age to 67 for everyone below 50. Leave the tax rates where they are except make all capital gains taxed as ordinary income unless it's invested in U.S. companies located in the U.S. for at least a year, limit the mortgage deduction and charitable deductions to a max of $20,000 and get rid of the sweet heart deals like the Oil Depletion Allowance (there's lots of them there). We could balance the budget in a year. Maybe go back to buy American. With all of the stuff the DoD buys why shouldn't it all be made here?

Yeah and pull out of Afghanistan, if the terrorists come back drop a nice 5 megaton love pill on them.

Take good care of our boys and their families who fought and died, or were wounded physically and mentally. No scrimping there!

Off my soap box, good people can disagree about politics, no point in getting personal about it, unless it's purely in fun.

Last edited by colorado; 11/06/12.

Regards,

Chuck

"There's a saying in prize fighting, everyone's got a plan until they get hit"

Ghost And The Darkness

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Originally Posted by Tanner
Archie, do you have room in your Canadian man-lair? I'll bring all my fishing and hunting and reloading stuff.

You're always welcome in my Igloo Tanner. Winnie1300 as well. Maybe Deflave...but probably not.

Bring some Jack Daniels straight from Lynchburg and you're .25-06. We'll figure food/hunting plans out under the lovely canopy of Canadian stripper puussies. 20$ will get twat stuck in your nose. Which aint a bad way to plan a hunting trip...

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Can you spot when the election was called?

Dollar down

Otto is my co-pilot.
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by colorado
We should heal our wounds, cut domestic and defense spending (except for veterans benefits), cut the cost of living increases in Social Security, Medicare and Medicaid in half, increase the retirement age to 67 for everyone below 50. Leave the tax rates where they are except make all capital gains taxed as ordinary income unless it's invested in U.S. companies located in the U.S. for at least a year, limit the mortgage deduction and charitable deductions to a max of $20,000 and get rid of the sweet heart deals like the Oil Depletion Allowance (there's lots of them there). We could balance the budget in a year. Maybe go back to buy American. With all of the stuff the DoD buys why shouldn't it all be made here?

Yeah and pull out of Afghanistan, if the terrorists come back drop a nice 5 megaton love pill on them.

Take good care of our boys and their families who fought and died, or were wounded physically and mentally. No scrimping there!

Off my soap box, good people can disagree about politics, no point in getting personal about it, unless it's purely in fun.

+1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by archie_james_c
Originally Posted by Tanner

You're always welcome in my Igloo Tanner. Winnie1300 as well. Maybe Deflave...but probably not.

Bring some Jack Daniels straight from Lynchburg and you're .25-06. We'll figure food/hunting plans out under the lovely canopy of Canadian stripper puussies. 20$ will get twat stuck in your nose. Which aint a bad way to plan a hunting trip...
Isn't that how you get pink-eye? As long as there are some big bears, I don't even care.

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
No pink eye is from them shoving their cheerios in your face. (I seen it happen). We got decent Bears, lots of 300 pounders, and a few 400+. Whatever that converts to in length/skull size I dont know. Just shoot first, ask questions later.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I just hope Karen had the foresight to send the Yorkies to the boarding kennel.

Don't think my friend Bob will take this one well at all.

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
I know where I will not be spending my vacation money for the next few years. If the blue states want more of this economy, I plan to give it to them. Hopefully places like Nevada will really feel the change.

Don't just be a survivor, be a competitor.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
dont bash the entire blue state. If your gonna bash the blue states and all thier people, keep your collective asses outta here come deer season.

I kill chit. "The Heathens nest"
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Don't worry. I don't see a single blue state I plan to set foot in any time soon. Enjoy.

Don't just be a survivor, be a competitor.
Page 44 of 49 1 2 42 43 44 45 46 48 49

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
208 members (358WCF, 257_X_50, 1minute, 300_savage, 204guy, 10gaugemag, 30 invisible), 2,144 guests, and 976 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,726
Posts18,400,645
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.