Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by eh76
huntresszero1 why do you use the ignore feature if you are going to peek all the time..

UBB Message
This user is ignoring you. You cannot send them a message.

Please click back to return to the previous page.

....you must just be a pussyboy that runs and hides after peeking. laugh

Yep, I've got to admit, I just can't help myself. Can't ignore you. You're just to much fun and entertainment for me.. Love pushing your buttons. You're so much fun... Thanks for all the fun and laughs from you stupid comments.. Yep, you're just to much fun to ignore. Ya got me there, I admit it...Keep up the good work at showing us all what an azz u r. SickO, Loser, retard. Love and enjoy all your name calling by the way. Thanks for all the attention, LOSER.

Last edited by hunter01; 11/08/12.
BP-B2

Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Guys like you give Alaska a bad name.... grow up boy.

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Lol....

You go girl!

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
[Linked Image]

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by hunter01
huntresszero1 why do you use the ignore feature if you are going to peek all the time..

UBB Message

Yep, I've got to admit, I just can't help myself. Can't ignore you. You're just to much fun and entertainment for me.. Love pushing your buttons. You're so much fun... Thanks for all the fun and laughs from you stupid comments.. Yep, you're just to much fun to ignore. Ya got me there, I admit it...Keep up the good work at showing us all what an azz u r. SickO, Loser, retard. Love and enjoy all your name calling by the way. Thanks for all the attention, LOSER.

Sorry for the delay...I was giving birth to a libtard....you know dropping a deuce.

You didn't look up projection did you crazy

btw your face does look like you have threatened a bunch of people and they took offense...you must get smacked around quite a bit with your mouth.

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Guys like you give Alaska a bad name.... grow up boy.

Idiots like you give humanity a bad name.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

UBB Message

you don't get it and you never will. Retired educator? You must have been in charge of the 1st grade detention room....

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

What can I expect from a person who can't tell the difference between a noun and a verb! Aka: 'I used some force (n) on the jar'. I forced (v) the jar open.

I was going to just forget about that thread, however since you enjoy playing the clown I will bring it up and let those who have not read it decide.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthread...466/Re_Fed_up_with_Remington#Post6153466

laissez les bons temps rouler
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I no his kine he is a socshial studys man teecher an allso half to duobble as a pe caoch to. he sell snickers bars for personnal fundrazing an sniff litle boys boxers when after th bell ring no one is lookin

just like ares did in 6 graide in back in gadsden peeple like him y my auntie lora home school me affter that my sleddging axident coach homo was tring funney qwar stuff takeing andvantige of kids

you peice of shet evin look remines me of you

I got hooked on phonics
Guess my IP now fistphuckology!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by battue

What can I expect from a person who can't tell the difference between a noun and a verb! Aka: 'I used some force (n) on the jar'. I forced (v) the jar open.

I was going to just forget about that thread, however since you enjoy playing the clown I will bring it up and let those who have not read it decide.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthread...466/Re_Fed_up_with_Remington#Post6153466

typical huntress zero 1

IC B3

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Again to help you-and you need it, so I feel obligated-in recognizing how a Springer is supposed to work. I know you get Birds the way you do it on the stocked farm. Still doesn't make it right.

Yours truly,
Mr. Expert.

laissez les bons temps rouler
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
This dude huntresszero1 sounds strangely like Larry Root.......

Hey you SickO Loser, thanks to continue to show the Fire what an Azz u r. Happens everytime you open you big ignorant mouth.. LOSER... "Obama wins by 3 million in popular votes. Duh,that means he was/is more popular of a choice than MITT. You're in the minority child.... 303/206 el. votes. LOSER. And you just can't stand that... hahaha... LOSER. Mitt who???

and it is too bad that the party you rchoose tro support is so consumed by liars and cheats that will stop at nothing.....you reflect those attributes to a T

Loser! BTW, where's your Obama uninstaller now? Burned up eh. Went up in smoke. Just like Mitt and the repub. party.....In shambles. No leaders. And Mitt, aka loser too, was the best you could do... haha... Thanks Mitt.

Do you start drinking upon arrival at home or do you start earlier in the day?

I guess teaching preschoolers all your life takes it's toll?

your a fudge packin' [bleep].

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Thanks Popapi. Here is a better picture of my Victory Vegas (100 cu. in./1634cc). I'm from Ohio, and a big Buckeye fan, so when I got the bike (painted a gun metal gray), I had a custom 'Ohio State' paint job put on it. I call it my 'BUCKEYE BIKE' Glad you like it.[Linked Image]

No offense but your 'Browneye Bike' looks a little gay, Oh well I'm sure you look right at home on it.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Thanks Popapi. Here is a better picture of my Victory Vegas (100 cu. in./1634cc). I'm from Ohio, and a big Buckeye fan, so when I got the bike (painted a gun metal gray), I had a custom 'Ohio State' paint job put on it. I call it my 'BUCKEYE BIKE' Glad you like it.[Linked Image]

No offense but your 'Browneye Bike' looks a little gay, Oh well I'm sure you look right at home on it.

Interesting comment! Especially coming from a TWISTED [bleep] like you... LOSER! Also, you make all the biker folks in here laugh...You don't know bikes either... Dumbazz.
And no offense taken, considering who/where it came from. LOSER... 4 more years....hahaha. LOSER

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The motorcycle is gay. hahahahaaha

probably has an opinion on muffin pans too

laugh

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The dealer wouldn't let him buy a real motorcycle...........he does have the sissy seat for his boyfriend tho sick

Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
The dealer wouldn't let him buy a real motorcycle...........he does have the sissy seat for his boyfriend tho sick

I'm actually thinking on adding to the name of my Buckeye Bike. Thinking on also calling it my OBAMA BIKE. After all, the make is a VICTORY... I also know you'd call up, down, black, white, left right, just for the sake of disagreeing. You're so predictable and what a puppet. You don't even realize how I'm playing you. And you bit, hook, line and sinker. To busy being hateful and ignorant... LOSER.

Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
You'd know about gay, that's for sure. Most often, those who talk about gays, are gay themselves. Always on you mind, isn't it [bleep]! HOMO, and LOSER...

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Poor little fool you just can't help yourself....we understand. You name your scooter whatever you want. Not a pic of your real bike anyway...you have a Honda 90 wink Keep up your name calling..you are predictable if nothing else laugh

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
You'd know about gay, that's for sure. Most often, those who talk about gays, are gay themselves. Always on you mind, isn't it [bleep]! HOMO, and LOSER...

laugh you are slow aren't you laugh

Bless your heart confused little man!

Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
89 members (10gaugemag, 99Ozarks, 257robertsimp, akshooting, 15 invisible), 1,653 guests, and 745 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,728
Posts18,400,756
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.