Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
A Kel Tec PF-9, but with the GREEN grip/subframe.

I am glad my sweetie is now wanting to move up from a 380 to a small 9mm, and has settled on what I think is a great choice for her i.e. the Kel Tec PF-9... BUT her being a woman and all it just HAS to have the hard to find (So Far) green grip and lower subframe. Sigh..... I have tried CDNN, SOG and a couple of other sources to order one, if any of you see one for sale or have one in the shop where you work or frequent please let me know. Our wedding anniversary is next week - 5 years! - and her Birthday is the week after that. I am really hoping to be able to surprise her with one of these on one of those two dates.

THANKS

MARK

LOVE God, LOVE your family, LOVE your country, LIKE guns and sports.

About 2016 team "R" candidates "We definitely need a crew with a sack of balls the size of hot water bottles, bloviated estrogen leaking feel-gooders need not apply." Gunner 500
BP-B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
kahr CM9 a little more money better gun. some are reporting less than 100% reliability on that model of kel tec.

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
WE have several Kel Tecs and love them She had a KAHR and hated the trigger. It is heavier, too. PF-9 has a MUCH better trigger and is easier to carry. Much, much thought and trying out given to this next gun purchase and this is THE one.

About 2016 team "R" candidates "We definitely need a crew with a sack of balls the size of hot water bottles, bloviated estrogen leaking feel-gooders need not apply." Gunner 500
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.
-Thomas Jefferson
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.
-Thomas Jefferson
IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

-Thomas Jefferson
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

-Thomas Jefferson
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Thank you!

I will contact the sellers shortly.

MARK

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I just learned today that there is a company selling a PF9 .22lr conversion unit...that's downright interesting.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by safariman
Thank you!

I will contact the sellers shortly.

MARK

No prob! wink

-Thomas Jefferson
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by KevinGibson
I just learned today that there is a company selling a PF9 .22lr conversion unit...that's downright interesting.

THAT it IS sir! If you find that company and a link please clue me in.

Kel Tec guns and company are downright awsome. They are fast becoming a major player in the gun world.

N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
What company is makeing that conversion? I gotta have one!!!

Rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6.
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W

The foundation for old age is good memories.
U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U
Kel Tec guns and company are downright awsome. They are fast becoming a major player in the gun world.
Not really.

Last edited by UPhiker; 11/15/12.
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
And you have fired and owned how many? I have been carrying them off and on since the early 1980's. Carried P-11, PF-9 (three of them at different times) P3AT (2 of those) PMR30 (Three of those, good friends just HAD to have my first two so I let them trade me out of them) HAve another PF-9 incoming for the wife's birthday present, it is the nicest compact 9mm going and yes I have had KAHR, Ruger and Smith&Wesson versions.

There is a good reason why there is a long waiting list for many models and they cannot keep up with the demand. Try to find an SU16, bullpup 12 GA or PMR30 for sale locally, be prepared for a long wait. Even the more common PF-9's are sometimes out of stock.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
you CAN NOT find a PMR30 in my area

I love Kel Tec

Sure, they may have more warranty claims than the next guy, but I would expect that from such an innovative and envelope pushing company

-Thomas Jefferson
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Boococky, wifey's new to her PF-9 in green is on its way for her upcoming birthday, partly thanks to you sir. Again, much obliged.....

MARK

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Boococky, wifey's new to her PF-9 in green is on its way for her upcoming birthday, partly thanks to you sir. Again, much obliged.....

MARK

You are VERY welcome! I know how the women love their colors! wink

Alex

-Thomas Jefferson
U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U
And you have fired and owned how many? I have been carrying them off and on since the early 1980's. Carried P-11, PF-9 (three of them at different times) P3AT (2 of those) PMR30 (Three of those, good friends just HAD to have my first two so I let them trade me out of them) HAve another PF-9 incoming for the wife's birthday present, it is the nicest compact 9mm going and yes I have had KAHR, Ruger and Smith&Wesson versions.

There is a good reason why there is a long waiting list for many models and they cannot keep up with the demand. Try to find an SU16, bullpup 12 GA or PMR30 for sale locally, be prepared for a long wait. Even the more common PF-9's are sometimes out of stock.
Keep living the dream...

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Glad you found the GREEN PF-9 for your wife's bithday.

I just found (last night) that CDNN has posted a NEW on-line catalog (Vol 2012-5) and ARE listing:

KEL TEC PF-9
GREEN or TAN CEROKOTE
$259.99

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
665 members (17CalFan, 22magnut, 10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 1minute, 10ring1, 74 invisible), 2,755 guests, and 1,305 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,644
Posts18,399,051
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.