Hop To
Page 9 of 38 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 37 38
R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
Originally Posted by Classic270
Gentlemen/Ladies:

I am equally outraged by the situation that EHG finds himself in. If one were to be imprisoned with members from this forum, a short visit to jail would be a small price to pay for a "satisfying" resolution to this saga. However, the type of people one might meet while paying his "debt to society" makes this kind of solution a life altering experience. Hopefully, a legal solution can be found.

On another note, this situation effects me personally. As a new member, with most, if not all, of my posts in the classified section, how will anyone ever trust me with this type of thing going on. I don't want to post without something meaningful to say on the other parts of this forum just to get my post count up. So I will do eveything I can to make anyone I deal with as comfortable as possible. The fact that this exposes me to more risk is part of being able to enjoy this wonderful resource. I have done 1 deal on this forum and 2 on 6br/accurate shooter. All three have been very pleasant and honest deals. I have negotiated on other deals that didn't happen and have never had bad feelings expressed. I don't think I would be comfortable making on-line deals with any other group of people (cars, music, golf, etc.), but scammers like this make it harder for me to connect with "my" people.

Ken

+1 This expresses my sentiments perfectly and is a pretty accurate description of my situation with regard to this forum and a couple of others. I understand the reluctance to deal with someone who has not been around long - on the other hand I could spend some time posting meaningless and insincere crap in various sub-forums just to get a post count up but that doesn't make me any more honest or legitimate to deal with. Bottom line for me is that I will deal with people fairly, do everything I can to safeguard myself in a transaction and scream blood murder when someone wrongs me. The only reasonable alternative is only trading FTF locally and that severely limits your opportunites for finding what you want and selling what you no longer need.

Last edited by releehweoj; 12/06/12. Reason: correct misspelled word
GB1

RDW Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by releehweoj
Gentlemen/Ladies:

I am equally outraged by the situation that EHG finds himself in. If one were to be imprisoned with members from this forum, a short visit to jail would be a small price to pay for a "satisfying" resolution to this saga. However, the type of people one might meet while paying his "debt to society" makes this kind of solution a life altering experience. Hopefully, a legal solution can be found.

On another note, this situation effects me personally. As a new member, with most, if not all, of my posts in the classified section, how will anyone ever trust me with this type of thing going on. I don't want to post without something meaningful to say on the other parts of this forum just to get my post count up. So I will do eveything I can to make anyone I deal with as comfortable as possible. The fact that this exposes me to more risk is part of being able to enjoy this wonderful resource. I have done 1 deal on this forum and 2 on 6br/accurate shooter. All three have been very pleasant and honest deals. I have negotiated on other deals that didn't happen and have never had bad feelings expressed. I don't think I would be comfortable making on-line deals with any other group of people (cars, music, golf, etc.), but scammers like this make it harder for me to connect with "my" people.

Ken

+1 This expresses my sentiments perfectly and is a pretty accurate description of my situation with regard to this forum and a couple of others. I understand the reluctance to deal with someone who has not been around long - on the other hand I could spend some time posting meaningless and insincere crap in various sub-forums just to get a post count up but that doesn't make me any more honest or legitimate to deal with. Bottom line for me is that I will deal with people fairly, do everything I can to safeguard myself in a transaction and scream blood murder when someone wrongs me. The only reasonable alternative is only trading FTF locally and that severely limits you opportunites for finding what you want and selling what you no longer need.

And this does not have [bleep] to do with this topic!

Dave

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
After reading this from start to end the only thing I can add is,I'd have no problems punching that guy out in front of his wife and kid.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
If someone stiffed me for that much bread, anything goes. Anything.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Just make his life as miserable as possible, perhaps he breaks? Call what ever numbers ya got for him and his wife till its understood. Assuming you don't live close enough for a proper and well deserved ass beating.

IC B2

R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
Originally Posted by RDW
Originally Posted by releehweoj
Gentlemen/Ladies:

Ken

+1 This expresses my sentiments perfectly and is a pretty accurate description of my situation with regard to this forum and a couple of others. I understand the reluctance to deal with someone who has not been around long - on the other hand I could spend some time posting meaningless and insincere crap in various sub-forums just to get a post count up but that doesn't make me any more honest or legitimate to deal with. Bottom line for me is that I will deal with people fairly, do everything I can to safeguard myself in a transaction and scream blood murder when someone wrongs me. The only reasonable alternative is only trading FTF locally and that severely limits you opportunites for finding what you want and selling what you no longer need.

And this does not have [bleep] to do with this topic!

I guess that is open for debate - what is dmn sure true is that your post has nothing to do with the topic.

Last edited by releehweoj; 12/06/12.
G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
I once sold a Leupold scope to a guy in FL, he sent me a check and like a dumb azs I shipped the same day, well he got the scope before his check cleared and he put a stop payment on the check and would not talk anymore, the scope was sold for $275.00. Well had a friend set up a deal to sell something to him and we were on a road trip to FL. Met in person we exchanged money and item, buddy said to him let me take a sticker off the box once he handed the box over to my buddy he went sat in the car and I gave him change and a email page on our deal, plus stop payment charges and gas receipts, I got in the car and he said he was going to call the cops I asked if he wanted me to call for him, end of story. I would have done anything to get my money and that included putting him in the hospital if need be and that was for a $275 scope who know what I may do for a $1500.00 scope, might of got my money back and still put him in the hospital

W
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
W
I have talked with anthony about this problem and it will be corrected. It wasnt jesse who did the trade. I used his info... im sorry Anthony

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Weatherbyhunter
I have talked with anthony about this problem and it will be corrected.

You've got to be fuggin kidding me....

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Good luck dude - You're gonna need it -

- Greg

Success is found at the intersection of planning, hard work, and stubbornness.
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Corrected, as in a 5.5.-22 NF wrapped in 20 dollar bills for the trouble?

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Nice detective work gentlemen, I think you got the a hole's attention!!

Grammar is important.
Capitol letters are the difference between "helping your Uncle Jack off a horse" & "helping your uncle jack off a horse".
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
I have talked with anthony about this problem and it will be corrected. It wasnt jesse who did the trade. I used his info... im sorry.
Sure you will. What about everybody else you have screwed over, you POS?

D
D
I have talked with anthony about this problem and it will be corrected. It wasnt jesse who did the trade. I used his info... im sorry Anthony

laugh

Dirty Sanchez-after having anal sex, the man pulls out his penis and wipes it across his partners lip, forming an authentic looking mustache.
G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
what made you cave weatherbyhunter, having someone contacting your wife bussiness, or contacting the state AG or someone might show up at your door and knock your teeth down your thoat, in my book you knew what you were doing and should pay the price, too many you have done this too, your burning a candle at both ends and the out look dont look good for you, Do something for your wife and kids make this right and stop it, you mess with the wrong person and the outcome could be not so good for someone

Last edited by gemby58; 12/06/12.
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T

LOL.... I couldn't even make this schat up! crazy crazy

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R

LMAO, dude you are going to jail.

Q
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
Q

Really. Get ready to have us release all your personal info to those other forums you've ripped off.

W
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
W
Originally Posted by Tanner
Corrected, as in a 5.5.-22 NF wrapped in 20 dollar bills for the trouble?

Corrected as in his scope back. I dont have a nightforce. Once again im sorry

Last edited by Weatherbyhunter; 12/06/12.
G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
your only 16 and your doing stuff like this, you got a bright future ahead of you i think its called jail time.

Page 9 of 38 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 37 38

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

205 members (12344mag, 300jimmy, 22kHornet, 10Glocks, 257 roberts, 2UP, 22 invisible), 2,268 guests, and 920 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,281
Posts18,467,711
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.