Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Must move that post about Hillary down. Gets my blood pressure up. I want to see some good Euro food and drink for the season.

[Linked Image]

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
BP-B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Sharing? smile

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Maybe we could get someone to comment on Plum pudding..

What is that exactly, how do you cook it, and when do you eat it...

hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Swedish Peaches?

[Linked Image]

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
I
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I
Raw beef and onions on rye bread.

But the fruits of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,faithfulness, Gentleness and self control. Against such things there is no law. Galations 5: 22&23
IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Just finished to cook the classical start and dessert: Foie Gras and Mousse au chocolat.

Everything in the fridge to reach the right consistance and temperature before tonight. The foie gras will be served on roasted biroche bread with onion jam.

I think i'll prepare some royal mojito ...

We're going to have the main meal simple: red meat in fondue bourguignonne (every one has a spike to cook his meat in a pot fullfilled with hot grape seeds oil), or maybe the Belgian version with hot beer and Belgian fries.

We'll have some real cheese (with taste and smell, not pasteurized milk based industrial stuff) on bread with Liege sirup.

So when we are goung to start the meal, there will be nothing to cook, everything will already be cooked and we can spend our time all together.

I wish all of you and your families a merry Christmas !

Va t'in tch�re !
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by ihookem
Raw beef and onions on rye bread.

Excellent! I like to mix a raw egg into the beef and put some spicy mustard on the bread.

He who joyfully marches in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would suffice.

- Albert Einstein
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by grand_veneur
Just finished to cook the classical start and dessert: Foie Gras and Mousse au chocolat.

Everything in the fridge to reach the right consistance and temperature before tonight. The foie gras will be served on roasted biroche bread with onion jam.

I think i'll prepare some royal mojito ...

We're going to have the main meal simple: red meat in fondue bourguignonne (every one has a spike to cook his meat in a pot fullfilled with hot grape seeds oil), or maybe the Belgian version with hot beer and Belgian fries.

We'll have some real cheese (with taste and smell, not pasteurized milk based industrial stuff) on bread with Liege sirup.

So when we are goung to start the meal, there will be nothing to cook, everything will already be cooked and we can spend our time all together.

I wish all of you and your families a merry Christmas !

I have always wanted to try that Foie Gras GV.

Merry Christmas to all!

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Can't you find "foie gras" in the US ?

I've got a very good receipe if you can find some fat liver.

Christmas is also traditionnaly time for lots of special flavors in boudin and blood sausages, here.

Happy 2013 to all of you

Va t'in tch�re !
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Made a batch of rolladen, sweet/sour redcabbage and dumplings for Christmas dinner. Horsdoeuvres were pickled beets, herring, and assorted cheeses and sausage.

Rolladen off to a good start
[Linked Image]

Last Christmas it was Canada Goose baked in saurkraut , apples, and potatoes with a honey/horseradish.coarse brown mustard dip.

Mom just sent me the recipe for Fleishsalad.

And as always Asbach Uralt to finish the evening.

Last edited by erich; 01/02/13.

After the first shot the rest are just noise.

Make mine a Minaska

Heaven has walls and rules, H-ll has open borders
IC B3

U
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
U
I say you stole that picture from the internet if you don't post the rolladen recipe.:)

Never try to teach a pig to sing...
...it wastes your time and annoys the pig!

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
214 members (257 mag, 12344mag, 300jimmy, 10Glocks, 300_savage, 2UP, 22 invisible), 1,552 guests, and 878 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,592
Posts18,397,917
Members73,815
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.