Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by siskiyous6
I will never regret killing the agents of government who come looking for our guns.

[Linked Image]

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
BP-B2

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by M7300SAUM
If you are asking if I will comply with new gun regulations the answer is yes. I don't like it but I'm not going to shoot my family members and friends who are in law enforcement and are charged with enforcing the law.

So your family members in law enforcement will participate in the confiscation of weapons?

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
I've never considered selling a FAL,...but I really don't play with them much any more. They were more of less just a learning curve for me to conquer.

These days I much prefer shooting hot rodded cartridges out of a Martini Cadet.

There's a gunshow coming up in a few days.

I might stick a stupid price on a FAL and haul it down there to see if anybody will pay it.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
My Hk sat on my gun rack through the last hysteria, and its going to sit there for this one.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by toad

call it what you will, that's just semantics,

lets just leave the Jews out of this...

TRUMP- GABBARD 2024
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
It's price gouging if you're buying. It's smart business if you're selling.

I'm quite sure most here who have an AR-15 wouldn't sell it today for the same price they would have a month ago.

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Anyone that is so blind, deaf, and dumb that they didnt see this coming in Nov. '08 deserves to wallow in their own stupid self inflicted misery.

Gunner

Trump Won!
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by okok
Originally Posted by okok
BRING
IT.
wink
Let the macho chest thumping begin! grin

You going to roll over?
If you are asking if I will comply with new gun regulations the answer is yes. I don't like it but I'm not going to shoot my family members and friends who are in law enforcement and are charged with enforcing the law.

I'm sure there were good intentioned folk such as yourself during the 1800's here in America, but they changed their tune as well.

The bible says that the "blessed are the meek for they shall inherit the earth" Matthews 5:5 That doesn't mean we are to roll over and let an evil, vile, dictatorial government run amok. They WILL NOT inherit the United States of America! At least not without a fight....

"For evil men will be cut off, but those who hope in the LORD will inherit the earth" Psalm 37:9

The reason being, even if there are people such as yourself that will just give up on the Constitution and our freedoms, there are those that won't.
"I will not fear the ten's of thousands drawn up against me on every side" Psalm 23:4

Take from that what you will...............

"Lead, follow, or get the hell out of the way!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Paul_C
I wonder if we can get the Obama Justice Department to investigate the "price gouging" of PMags...

My opinion...it ain't price gouging, it's using pricing to make sure everyone gets a few extra PMags....allocate a limited supply of goods in the face of rising demand. Also might incent Magpul to run the factories full bore and increase supply before the inevitable ban hits...resulting in more folks getting more mags...
Bingo!

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
During the gas shortage in the '70's, the price went up a lot. People would still buy gas but only as much as they needed.

Then the government got involved and called it price gouging. They enacted price controls to make it fair. At the now lower price, everyone filled up, making the shortage worse. It resulted in long lines, sometimes hours long, and then the gas stations ran out of gas and many of the people in line got no gas at all.

Government can screw up anything and given the opportunity, will screw up everything.

He who joyfully marches in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would suffice.

- Albert Einstein
IC B3

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by Pat85

So your family members in law enforcement will participate in the confiscation of weapons?
What part of enforcing the law don't you understand? There really are some stupid SOB's on this site. Would you like individual law enforcement officers to pick and choose what they are ordered BY LAW that their supervisors require of them? Cut the crap about the American Revolution. Only an idiot would choose to kill people over a type of individual firearm or magazine capacity. If the laws that get passed by our elected officials and held by the Supreme Court are not acceptable to the majority of the citizens, then we need to change the laws, not kill people. So are you saying that you will kill people over a bill that bans certain types of guns and/or magazine capacity and the enforcement of that bill? Who here on this board would do that?

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
I'll state, again, that I will resign if ordered to confiscate firearms. I don't anticipate the State of NH passing any such laws, though. I don't work for the Feds.....

George

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by doubletap
During the gas shortage in the '70's, the price went up a lot. People would still buy gas but only as much as they needed.

Then the government got involved and called it price gouging. They enacted price controls to make it fair. At the now lower price, everyone filled up, making the shortage worse. It resulted in long lines, sometimes hours long, and then the gas stations ran out of gas and many of the people in line got no gas at all.

Government can screw up anything and given the opportunity, will screw up everything.
Exactly.

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
In a capitalist economy in which a bona fide business transaction occurs, there is no such thing as price gouging.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by frogman43
[quote=M7300SAUM][quote=okok]

I'm sure there were good intentioned folk such as yourself during the 1800's here in America, but they changed their tune as well.

The bible says that the "blessed are the meek for they shall inherit the earth" Matthews 5:5 That doesn't mean we are to roll over and let an evil, vile, dictatorial government run amok. They WILL NOT inherit the United States of America! At least not without a fight....

"For evil men will be cut off, but those who hope in the LORD will inherit the earth" Psalm 37:9

The reason being, even if there are people such as yourself that will just give up on the Constitution and our freedoms, there are those that won't.
"I will not fear the ten's of thousands drawn up against me on every side" Psalm 23:4

I'm sure as h*ll not going kill anyone over a gun ban that targets AR or AK style of rifles and magazine capacity restrictions and the enforcement of that law. On that you can be certain. Only a person with diminished mental capacity would kill over that. You talk about the Constitution. Read it. It makes plenty of provisions for changing laws that are against the will of the people. I didn't read anything in that document that provides for murder if you don't like a law. Cut the BS platitudes and get real here.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

What part of enforcing the law don't you understand? There really are some stupid SOB's on this site. Would you like individual law enforcement officers to pick and choose what they are ordered BY LAW that their supervisors require of them? Cut the crap about the American Revolution. Only an idiot would choose to kill people over a type of individual firearm or magazine capacity. If the laws that get passed by our elected officials and held by the Supreme Court are not acceptable to the majority of the citizens, then we need to change the laws, not kill people. So are you saying that you will kill people over a bill that bans certain types of guns and/or magazine capacity and the enforcement of that bill? Who here on this board would do that?
It's a question of liberty vs slavery. It's that simple.

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Originally Posted by frogman43
[quote=M7300SAUM][quote=okok]

I'm sure as h*ll not going kill anyone over a gun ban that targets AR or AK style of rifles and magazine capacity restrictions and the enforcement of that law. On that you can be certain. Only a person with diminished mental capacity would kill over that. You talk about the Constitution. Read it. It makes plenty of provisions for changing laws that are against the will of the people. I didn't read anything in that document that provides for murder if you don't like a law. Cut the BS platitudes and get real here.

I agree. Killing is not the right response.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by siskiyous6
I will never regret killing the agents of government who come looking for our guns.

You ain't doing schit......

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by Laguna
In a capitalist economy in which a bona fide business transaction occurs, there is no such thing as price gouging.

Perhaps there would be no such thing as customer loyalty either, and a business should have no hard feelings if a customer goes elsewhere. I'm reminded of that ad on TV for one of those loan shopping services in which a banker whines because his customer went for a better deal elsewhere "but you've banked with us for 10 years" or something like that. There wouldn't be ads about a company caring or being the customer's friend. Businesses would welcome comparison shopping, because that's part of the free market system.

Loyalty works both ways, but some business owners act like the customer owes it to them.

I'm just throwing this out as food for thought. I do believe in the value of relationships, including the intangibles, but as a customer I don't like being taken for granted.

Paul

Stupidity has its way, while its cousin, evil, runs rampant.
L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

It's a question of liberty vs slavery. It's that simple.

TRH,

We've became enslaved a long time ago. In fact, we can trace it to Wilson and its acceleration to FDR.

Our enslavement/loss of liberty was accomplished via incremental compromise. Apparently Americans never thought to examine the motives of those using the ruse of reasonable compromise. Liberty is not a concept to be compromised. Compromising liberty is never, ever virtuous.

TRH, you were right on the money with international bankers manipulating our liberty. I just finished Rickards "Currency Wars". We are already a satellite state of a one-world-government. Most Americans just ain't yet got it figured out.

If we're going to revert to the country that was the patrimony of our Founding Fathers, the Liberty Movement appears our only option. We must get out of the UN, out of the G20, out of the IMF, out of entangling treaties, stop using our military to achieve objectives of international financiers & monied interests, and dissolve the Fed Reserve. Even with that, we'd have a tough row to hoe to undo a century's damage inflicted upon what was once the greatest country in the history of the world.

We ought to revisit President Washington's Neutrality Act. We have no business meddling in affairs of other countries nor they ours. That's the essence of sovereignty.

Merry Christmas,

Tom

Page 4 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
695 members (160user, 117LBS, 10gaugemag, 12344mag, 01Foreman400, 80 invisible), 2,688 guests, and 1,308 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,688
Posts18,399,798
Members73,820
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.