Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Crockettnj

Thats right. This is 24hcf. Dissenting opinions need not apply. Certainly not in a thread which specifically questions the guns used, as opposed to, say, earlier threads which were more specific for mourning the families loss.

I am sure a lot of the parents from Newtown are on here reading 24hcf threads, getting offended.

Its a tragedy however it unfolded. Talking about it or not talking about it a week plus later isnt going to change that.

Why don't you go finish your mural of Elvis getting buttphucked by Kennedy while wearing a Hoffa mask?

Merry Christmas,
Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
BP-B2

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
If the antis had the great misfortune of reading into the mindsets of some here,the 2A is in for some serious trouble.

I'll quit now while I think of the PC,polite way to write [bleep] whack jobs.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Exactly why I let my thread slide away into oblivion Bob. Some of the things written here and on it have just been painful to read. The paranoia is at a level that makes reasonable discussion impossible.

Will

Smellin' a lot of 'if' coming off this plan.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Penguin
Exactly why I let my thread slide away into oblivion Bob. Some of the things written here and on it have just been painful to read. The paranoia is at a level that makes reasonable discussion impossible.

Will

Bingo!

Not a real member - just an ordinary guy who appreciates being able to hang around and say something once in awhile.

Happily Trapped In the Past (Thanks, Joe)

Not only a less than minimally educated person, but stupid and out of touch as well.
G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
Forget gold and silver, a fella could do well investing in Reynolds Wrap Tinfoil. I always knew there were some goofy SOB's here, but they're coming out of the woodwork lately!

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by johnw
Originally Posted by deflave
You bunch of dickheads going to cry black helicopters while these parents bury their children?

It's not a conspiracy. It's a tragedy.

Travis

Good call, Travis...

A lot of things in America need to, and will be be looked at, including mental health and security in schools.
Firearms laws will be examined as well... Not for the first time, and not for the last.

Time to take a deep breath, and get ready for what's coming... But first pray for the families who lost children and loved ones...

Horse shixt. There is absolutely no disrespect to the victims or their families in immediately refuting errors, be they procedural or erroneous assumptions like "gun control is the answer". Your own post alludes to gun control being a good thing and it's not. It's exactly what got us to this point. It's funny how lots of it comes from the same area of the country. Pennsylvania not as much as points north and east, but still...

The dumbass politicians will look at a lot of things and improve nothing. Here is where gridlock is a good thing. Evil can only ultimately be overcome by Jesus Christ and the words of His Own book tell us that most will not accept Him. Evil can partially be overcome by meeting force with force and/or the willingness, ability and demonstration of same, to do so.

When you wring your hands and participate in "looking for answers" and "looking at guns", then you just enter into the game. The best thing to do is not play. The NRA made a bold stand for our rights and put the onus on anti-gunners. Overall, I don't believe in censorship of movies and video games such as the NRA alluded to, but it is good to throw the responsibility at that crowd and see how much of it sticks. Let them be in the hotseat awhile since most Hollyweirdos are flaming anti-gunners anyway.

Don't play the anti-gunner's game by letting fear and anger overrule common sense and objectivity. There has not been a gun control measure that has significantly reduced crime yet. To think that more of same will do anything differently is the height of stupidity and lunacy. Gun control causes more crime by removing all threat of defense and retaliation. Stand with us and don't get cut out of the herd thinking that you can save your favorite weapons by joining with the bad guys and going after a class that you don't own or like.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
WTF are you babbling about?

The incident is being exploited by the left? Gee, no [bleep] schit. Maybe you should be building rockets instead of living in Kansas.

Doesn't make it a conspiracy. Doesn't mean the police are lying. Doesn't mean there was a second shooter. The AR was used. It wasn't in the car. The mystery man in camo had not one [bleep] thing to do with the POS that did the shooting.

How in the [bleep] do those facts make somebody pro-gun control? They don't. They are simply facts. And when all these conspiracy theorist opine about what they 'think', it makes gun owners look like schit. Matter of fact, I've never been so embarrassed by the gun owning community as I have since reading the absolute horse schit on this forum.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

Will
Any serious student of history understands that conspiracies of the most malevolent sort imaginable have not, among powerful men, been the exceptions, but rather the rule.

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
You confuse serious student of history with being so paranoid and delusional that you can't be taken seriously. And,along with a handful of football bats here and the crowd over at Daily Paul,you're not.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G

IC B3

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
In situations like the present one, state sponsored conspiracy is always a reasonable suspicion. Just as parents are always "persons of interest" in criminal investigations of missing children.

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
In situations like the present one, state sponsored conspiracy is always a reasonable suspicion
==============

No,it isn't. In fact,it's quite unreasonable and suggests a serious personality disorder.

William Arthur Ward

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by deflave
WTF are you babbling about?

The incident is being exploited by the left? Gee, no [bleep] schit. Maybe you should be building rockets instead of living in Kansas.

Doesn't make it a conspiracy. Doesn't mean the police are lying. Doesn't mean there was a second shooter. The AR was used. It wasn't in the car. The mystery man in camo had not one [bleep] thing to do with the POS that did the shooting.

How in the [bleep] do those facts make somebody pro-gun control? They don't. They are simply facts. And when all these conspiracy theorist opine about what they 'think', it makes gun owners look like schit. Matter of fact, I've never been so embarrassed by the gun owning community as I have since reading the absolute horse schit on this forum.

Travis
The facts are that you are lacking in the area of reading comprehension and comprehension in general. First, I wasn't talking directly to you, although you could use some of what I said. Second, I didn't speak to any conspiracy aspects of this thing in the least. I was talking about holding ranks and not letting anti-gunners spook you into having conversations about banning assault weapons and such, something that John's post certainly seems to allude to. If you don't agree, that's cool. I don't agree with a couple of fat lesbos getting it on anywhere they can be seen, but that's not on topic, just like your post isn't on-topic as to what I said.

One thing you could take as directed at you is this constant yammering about how defending against attacks launched on ourselves and our guns is somehow disrespectful. There would be no talk of guns in the wake of this shooting had they not immediately been brought up as somehow guilty of it in and of themselves and no defense of gun owners would be needed had the anti's not immediately held us all collectively responsible. If there is any disrespect being shown here, it's by those who immediately and cynically exploited the tragedy for political purposes in attempting more gun control.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Will
Your thread was retarded in its arrogance and crass stupidity. If you "let" it slide into oblivion, it was the best decision you've made in awhile.

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
In situations like the present one, state sponsored conspiracy is always a reasonable suspicion.

LOL

It just is not possible for anyone to do more damage to you than you do to yourself.

G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
He's the poster child for what libs and those against the 2nd Amendment picture in their minds when they think of gun owners, with paranoid and delusional only being the half of it.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I would like to hear, from the conspiracy folks, how an ENTIRE SET OF EMERGENCY RESPONDERS was so quickly, seamlessly, and unanimously co-opted into this conspiracy.

The first mention I heard of this was a link that MontanaCreekHunter put up. I followed the link. My response was Travis' response to this thread, to the letter:

JFC

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
Originally Posted by DakotaDeer
What is your conclusions concerning which weapons were actually used in the Sandy Hook killings?

Does it really matter? Are the weapons actually used the only weapons the libs want to ban in the emotional frenzy of this event?

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
...how an ENTIRE SET OF EMERGENCY RESPONDERS was so quickly, seamlessly, and unanimously co-opted into this conspiracy.

I dont think it would work like that at all. However, it certainly wouldnt be too terribly difficult to coax, nudge, & encourage a very unstable mind into doing something very bad. Expecially if you did so on his medium (computer games- online etc) Some recommendations, prior assistance, and then sit back to let it unfold how it unfolds. A different take on the useful idiot concept.

FF isnt fiction, and its a freaking debacle. Benghazi wasnt jsut a lapse in judgement. This slaughter was far too convenient a disaster imo. Could be I'm wrong. I jsut wouldnt put it past someone(s) very bent on changing things as fast as possible.

Originally Posted by Archerhunter

Quit giving in inch by inch then looking back to lament the mile behind ya and wonder how to preserve those few feet left in front of ya. They'll never stop until they're stopped. That's a fact.
G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
There would be no talk of guns in the wake of this shooting had they not immediately been brought up as somehow guilty of it in and of themselves and no defense of gun owners would be needed had the anti's not immediately held us all collectively responsible.

There would be "no talk of guns"? You're joking.

And I have news for you. As citizens of this country EVERYONE is collectively responsible. Past, present, and future.

Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
643 members (257_X_50, 1234, 257Bob, 06hunter59, 257man, 007FJ, 72 invisible), 2,942 guests, and 1,318 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,661
Posts18,399,311
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.