Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by luv2safari
Originally Posted by sgtsmmiii
Like some, I saw this coming and had already stocked up on reloading components and hi cap magazines.

BUT, what really chaps my butt is the customer that comes into the store expecting me to have my prices the same as they were 2 weeks ago, so he can buy it cheap and turnaround and sell it at a HUGE profit on Gunbroker frown .

OH! shocked But...that's not price gouging. He is just a smart consumer. smirk

Your point smacks of the reality of these situations. Thumbs Up.

Also, how do you manage to keep some stock on hand for your customers? People need to remember that they aren't paying the lease payments, help, taxes, permits, insurance, and lights you are to keep doors open. All too many are cheap bastids who would complain if you had to pay 100% more now and were losing 10% on every sale. Nobody needs that kind of "loyalty".

Oh, so true, so true. grin

BP-B2

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by NH K9
Not everyone has your lack of intestinal fortitude in regards to our beliefs, apparently. As stated, I don't foresee NH instituting anything resembling a ban so I remain unconcerned. I also know my Chief and local officials fairly well.....

George
So are you saying that you would kill federal agents that were executing a search warrant on your home to relieve you of illegal firearms or magazines. TRH wouldn't answer the question. Will you?

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by M7300SAUM
As 16Bore says, you guys won't do chit. You are too afraid to even answer my simple question. But then I knew you were just a big blowhard. Enjoy your slavery tough guy. grin Keep talking your BS. Someday you might even convince yourself what revolutionary you will be. Ha Ha Ha. Too funny.
You're apparently a complete ignoramus.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Profit ain't a dirty word but gouging is a different animal all together.

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
How did we go from resigning/not seizing weapons to killing feds?

George

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
IC B2

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
How did we go from resigning/not seizing weapons to killing feds?

George
Answer the question or STFU.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
As 16Bore says, you guys won't do chit. You are too afraid to even answer my simple question. But then I knew you were just a big blowhard. Enjoy your slavery tough guy. grin Keep talking your BS. Someday you might even convince yourself what revolutionary you will be. Ha Ha Ha. Too funny.
You're apparently a complete ignoramus.
Chicken chit. You are a joke.

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Laffin'.....calm down little fella then GFY!

Cops lose their jobs over schit posted on forums and FB after little bitches whine and complain.

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by siskiyous6

I will never regret killing the agents of government who come looking for our guns.

Recent history tells us that statements like this are pure BS. Twenty years ago the feds surrounded Randy Weaver's place and killed some of his immediate family. A lot of local people, probably friends of the Weavers, went to the site and made some noise but not one shot was fired in defense of the Weavers. NOT ONE!

Tough talk comes cheap and anyone can do it but I learned long, long ago that the people that you are depending on for assistance in hard times will desert you in a second!

Something else I learned is to not start something you cannot finish by yourself.

The Mayans had it right. If you�re going to predict the future, it�s best to aim far beyond your life expectancy, lest you wind up red-faced in a bunker overstocked with Spam and ammo.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Bigbuck215
Originally Posted by siskiyous6

I will never regret killing the agents of government who come looking for our guns.

Recent history tells us that statements like this are pure BS. Twenty years ago the feds surrounded Randy Weaver's place and killed some of his immediate family. A lot of local people, probably friends of the Weavers, went to the site and made some noise but not one shot was fired in defense of the Weavers. NOT ONE!

Tough talk comes cheap and anyone can do it but I learned long, long ago that the people that you are depending on for assistance in hard times will desert you in a second!

Something else I learned is to not start something you cannot finish by yourself.

Statements like those from siskiyous6 will get you to the top of the list.

IC B3

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by 16bore

Statements like those from siskiyous6 will get you to the top of the list.

The Founders signed their names to the Declaration of Independence and sent it to King George. I bet they were on the top of his list after that.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Laffin'.....calm down little fella then GFY!

Cops lose their jobs over schit posted on forums and FB after little bitches whine and complain.
Just what I thought. All BS. We sure proved one thing today. All the bluster is just that. Pure crap. Funny chit. Going to watch football now. Goodnight tough guys. LOL!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
We'll build a monument in your honor......

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by 16bore
We'll build a monument in your honor......
cool Thank you.

When tyranny comes directly to one's doorstep, and he cannot avoid it, he's forced into the choice between slavery and near certain death. Most men like to think they'd prefer being dead to being a slave, but one never really knows what choice he will make till it actually comes to it, no matter what they may say to the contrary while in the comfort of their armchairs.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Just what I thought. All BS. We sure proved one thing today. All the bluster is just that. Pure crap. Funny chit. Going to watch football now. Goodnight tough guys. LOL!

I can say one thing for certain......your an azzhole.

[the member formerly known as fluffy}
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by fluffy

Gee, I don't know if I'll be able to sleep tonight. A liberal from MN with a handle of "fluffy". Sounds like another internet tough guy. How about you fluffy, you going to kill Federal agents if they come for your illegal guns? If you guys are afraid to answer this question out of fear, you sure aren't going to shoot anyone. Good job Seahawks. Great game.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Gee, I don't know if I'll be able to sleep tonight. A liberal from MN with a handle of "fluffy". Sounds like another internet tough guy. How about you fluffy, you going to kill Federal agents if they come for your illegal guns? If you guys are afraid to answer this question out of fear, you sure aren't going to shoot anyone. Good job Seahawks. Great game.

I wouldn't answer the question myself. It's a stupid, inflammatory question anyhow. One that instantly weeds out the stupid for all to see, simply because one would have to be stupid to answer it.

As for your assertion, I hope you're right and I never have to shoot anyone again.

Merry Christmas

H
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
H
whistle

wink

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by goalie

I wouldn't answer the question myself. It's a stupid, inflammatory question anyhow. One that instantly weeds out the stupid for all to see, simply because one would have to be stupid to answer it.

As for your assertion, I hope you're right and I never have to shoot anyone again.

Merry Christmas
Who did you shoot and under what circumstances? You brought it up. I'd like to read about the details of it.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Who did you shoot and under what circumstances? You brought it up. I'd like to read about the details of it.

I'm sure you would.

Like I said: Merry Christmas.

And Semper Fi

(Edit: I did NOT bring it up. You were making an assertion that anyone who wouldn't answer a stupid, inflammatory question wouldn't ever take a life. It's a stupid question then, it still is, and the only way to be dumber than the person who asked it is to actually answer it)

Last edited by goalie; 12/23/12.
Page 7 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
717 members (117LBS, 10gaugemag, 12344mag, 01Foreman400, 10Glocks, 77 invisible), 2,705 guests, and 1,309 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,688
Posts18,399,775
Members73,820
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.