Hop To
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by shrapnel
Originally Posted by Mauser_Hunter
Same old forum bull. I have nothing to prove to any of you.

I hunt for me. Not you guys. You all want to sit around jerking each other off with pictures. Good for you. Dead animals is nothing new to look at.

I have found that pictures show the difference between people that shoot game and those that shoot their mouth off...

You're entitled to your opinion, and the thousands of pictures you show every time you post. Even if they are 20 years old.

Like I said. Some like to show off, and some don't. Lots of guys don't show pictures on this and many other forums. However, you make up for everybody who doesn't.

Lots of pictures in the family album. I see no need to show them to the world like you do.

You seem to think you can say anything you want to someone, because they don't do like you do. It doesn't work that way.

there's only one guy on this forum who knows me personally, and he's already posted about seeing my kills. Too bad if it's not good enough for you. I could care less.

Money can't buy you happiness, but it can buy you a hunting license and that's pretty close.
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

I hunt for me. Not you guys. You all want to sit around jerking each other off with pictures. Good for you. Dead animals is nothing new to look at.

I have found that pictures show the difference between people that shoot game and those that shoot their mouth off...

You're entitled to your opinion, and the thousands of pictures you show every time you post. Even if they are 20 years old.

Like I said. Some like to show off, and some don't. Lots of guys don't show pictures on this and many other forums. However, you make up for everybody who doesn't.

Lots of pictures in the family album. I see no need to show them to the world like you do.

You seem to think you can say anything you want to someone, because they don't do like you do. It doesn't work that way.

there's only one guy on this forum who knows me personally, and he's already posted about seeing my kills. Too bad if it's not good enough for you. I could care less.

Thank you, I wasn't sure you approved...

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Posting pictures is fine, and I enjoy seeing them like anybody else.

Just don't try and shove them down someones throat if they don't do the same thing.

Money can't buy you happiness, but it can buy you a hunting license and that's pretty close.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Yup!

Originally Posted by captain seafire
I replace valve cover gaskets every 50K, if they don't need them sooner...
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Speaking of shooting their mouth off. Hi Loco.

IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Most certainly does!!!!!!! You got hunters and you got internet blowhards!!!!!

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Then you have blowhards that show pictures.

You guys are clueless.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Pictures,IMO prove that they're out hunting and killing critters.....not sitting on the internet making believe they're killing critters.

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Of course you're never wrong about anything eh?

How much money would you like to put on your assumption?

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

I'm never wrong?????? Man you just like too argue with anyone dont you?

IC B3

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by Gravestone

I'm never wrong?????? Man you just like too argue with anyone dont you?

I hate to argue, but I do respond to being insulted.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
You must get insulted a lot.....

Luck....is the residue of design...
[Linked Image]
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
laugh

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by scenarshooter
You must get insulted a lot.....

No, just from the same no it all group.

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
I hate to derail this thread but I do want to point out I added enough dumb qualifiers to my original post that my WORLD RECORD is still intact. laugh laugh laugh

Lots of great pictures, guys. grin

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Not a world record but it turned a few heads.
[Linked Image]

I was going to try this but was told it was not a good Idea.

[Linked Image]

If you cann't stand my spelling use the ingore feature.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
pictures are nice and all, but certainly not something to set the stone IMO. Pictures are so the eye can see the memory, most of my pictures are stored in my head. I can still see that cedar tree lighting up bright orange when i shot a mule deer with my flintlock.

Ive seen some of the pics of mausers last September when i went hunting by him. We did some scouting together as well.

real nice elk in here, some look like a meat market. You all should come hunt down here if you want a real challenge because it seems some of you got it to easy!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Hey Mauser, take a deep breath and just keep chuggin' along man.

You guys with the truckloads of elk are blowing my mind! Unreal. I pack mine in pieces, never have been near a road when I got one. I did get one 4 point, 2 guys, and all our gear on a Honda 300 ATV once. Can you picture a low-rider? Pre-digital days or I'd post up and show off. wink

LOL
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Thanks. I'm trying.

I have to cut mine up. I have a Jeep Wrangler short wheelbase. No way to fit a whole animal in it. Not that I could move it around alone anyway. I get a hernia just trying to roll them over.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
I hate to derail this thread but I do want to point out I added enough dumb qualifiers to my original post that my WORLD RECORD is still intact. laugh laugh laugh

Lots of great pictures, guys. grin

congrats John ! hope to see ya Mid April again up North grin

Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

585 members (10Glocks, 257man, 10gaugeman, 1_deuce, 222Sako, 222ND, 66 invisible), 2,639 guests, and 1,323 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,672
Posts18,456,039
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.