Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
I
isaac Offline OP
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
I

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

BP-B2

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Yep.

I watched it last night and he did well.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I think he did a great job at making a fool of Morgan. Mad props!

I don't agree with everything he said, but he stuck to the main purpose of the 2nd Amendment and that left Morgan floundering...

It's the only way to defend the 2nd Amendment. We have to make the discussion not about hunting or self defense from fellow citizens but about why the 2nd exists to begin with. It's a check on Government tyranny by the citizens. Period!

"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." - John Adams

Turdlike, by default.
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Ben Shapiro needs a lesson in the difference between a semi-auto and "assault weapon".

I can walk on water.......................but I do stagger a bit on alcohol.
I
isaac Offline OP
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
I
I don't agree with everything he said, but he stuck to the main purpose of the 2nd Amendment and that left Morgan floundering...
-------------

Nor do I Mark. Nor does TTAG who followed yours and horse1's thoughts but,when it comes to putting the wood to Morgan,this guy scored,imo.

He had Morgan flustered inside the first 90 seconds.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

IC B2

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Shapiro did a very competent job, although he's just a little soft on the issue for my liking (e.g., he said he agrees with having a national registry of gun owners). That said, Morgan's tactics are consistently despicable.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
He gets props for understanding the reason for 2A.

Now, watch the villification begin.

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
That was so painful to watch. My urge to reach out and bitch slap that condescending A-Hole Pierce Morgan now means I have to get a new monitor. Props Ben!

Dave
Sticks and stones may break my bones ... but hollow-points expand on impact.
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
The best part is from 12:00-12:40.

The kid went toe to toe and came out on top.

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Typical anti stance....paint anyone who believes in the 2nd ammendment as a paranoid kook waiting for their gov't to turn on them.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Prepare for marginalization, and villification, the likes of which, you've never seen. He is spot on, the lefty-zealots recognize that, but are not going to stand still and watch generations of brainwashing be undone.

"Hunting, and self-defense, hunting, and self-defense, hunting, and self defense, etc, etc, etc."

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RISJR
-------------

Nor do I Mark. Nor does TTAG who followed yours and horse1's thoughts but,when it comes to putting the wood to Morgan,this guy scored,imo.

He had Morgan flustered inside the first 90 seconds.

True dat!

He put the screws to him in a most beautiful fashion! Hopefully more people will take note and hammer this issue home...

Did you notice Morgan call the Constitution "your little book"?

"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." - John Adams

Turdlike, by default.
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
The young man did an excellent job. However, when the simpleminded Morgan continued to ask them why they need semi-automatic weapons. I do not understand why he simply didn't say. That the citizens have a second amendment right, which allows them to have the same type of weapons that could be used against them. I mean after all, does anyone interpret the Second Amendment in a way that feels we should only be able to own bow and arrows.

And really, I don't know why we even bother giving Mr. Morgan any attention whatsoever. He's not even a citizen and just a bloodsucker sucking American dollars down his throat.

Take care, Willie

Cry to the heavens and let slip the dogs of war. For they must feed on the bones of tyranny. In order for men to have freedom and liberty.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Notice how the idiot, when backed up into the wall keeps going back to how he was "bullied" in the beginning?

Ben Shapiro may have just sold another book!

I'd rather have a bad day hunting than a good day working!
I
isaac Offline OP
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
I
And really, I don't know why we even bother giving Mr. Morgan any attention whatsoever.
============

I think for the same reason one can't wait for the assshole on the road to run into a telephone pole.

William Arthur Ward

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
He supports registration (around the 8 mn mark)... Screw that..

First time I've ever watched Morgan.. IMHO he's about as detestable as M. Moore..

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
While I don't agree with him on registration, he's got the purpose for 2A spot on.

A refreshing occurance, a step in the right direction, one I hope gets noticed by politicians (yeah, right), and is sure to bring fire from the left (and a few tools in the GOP).

I
isaac Offline OP
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
I
Chris Wallace just reported that it appears the WH is stepping back on a ban of the "assault weapon" after realizing it won't get through Congress and it can't be EO'd. It seems like it's heading more to the background checks and high capacity magazines route,FWIW.

Sound familiar, Mike (watch4bear)?

William Arthur Ward

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
I wish he would've said for self defense as well.

In a LA riot type situation an AR would be nice to have when they come and try to burn your business down and murder you. Just ask the Koreans.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
young man was cool under fire indeed.

like others while I may not agree 100% with all of his points, he carried the argument well

and you boys can read sign, Pierce was furious for being called out on his tactics in the opening salvo.

no doubt he ended up screaming at some producers that scheduled this "little jewish twit, get me another Alex Jones you morons"

still we are at a political divide in this country, this one little victory will have less impact than most of us would desire in the battle to keep 2nd amendment rights intact.

appreciate you posting this Bob as I'm not a TV watcher, so would have missed it. and you can bet the LPE of the week this interview will only be seen on conservative sites like this while
Alex Jones interview (didn't see it, just heard about it here) will be played in bits and pieces all over the MSM.

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
529 members (007FJ, 160user, 10gaugeman, 17CalFan, 1Longbow, 10ring1, 52 invisible), 2,310 guests, and 1,065 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,596
Posts18,398,179
Members73,815
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.