24hourcampfire.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Anything can be justified and rationalized with enough creative thinking... wink

BP-B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Just a note most nations that were conquered by a another nation
normally did not have any say in the future. They were subjugated and did what they were told or the just disapeared.
Just take a long look at history. Cheers NC

don't judge until you have walked a mile in other persons' moccasins'
SUM QUOD SUM........HOMINEM TE ESSE MEMENTO
K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
I have spent some time on the Facebook page that was linked to here a few days ago and on "Vancouver Desi", an East Indian "Vancouver Province" site as well as reading the "National Post's" plethora of articles and comments by readers on this issue.

The extreme racism against "white" people on these sites, especially the FB page, from aboriginals, many who have never been to Canada, and are from the USA,is simply staggering. I have been messaged several times by aboriginal bucks with threats of extreme violence against myself and my wife.

I am, of course, highly experienced in self defence, took professionl training in "combat pistol" and have the "tools of the trade", as we all do. I will first report any threats to the VPD and E-Division, R.C.M.P,and if I must, I WILL use lethal force in defence of my home and family.

One young squaw, in the USA, actually stated that she was a U.S.M.C. member and the Marines would be coming to Canada to assist the "siberians"in fighting we "whities".......just unbelievable stuff, violent, profane, entitled,the works........

It is individuals such as "CS" here and on other forums, who constantly feed this hatred with their false and provocative threads/posts on the "siberians" and so forth. I have him on "ignore" and I intend to keep this as I have had enough of this crap for one lifetime.

I really suggest reading all of the above sites, the hatred and political chicanery toward traditional and "white" Canada, will be a harsh lesson and,one hopes, a sudden awakening to the REAL issues and agenda involved here.

I can only reiterate, ONE CANADA-CANADA FOR CANADIANS!!!!

FIGHT BACK!!!!

R
Rene Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
R
Right on Kutenay. It is amazing how many US trolls there are on that facebook site. It was an eye opener to see how many Indians on the US side are so militant and defiant. I guess they have some problems down there as well.

B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
Originally Posted by kutenay
It is individuals such as "CS" here and on other forums, who constantly feed this hatred with their false and provocative threads/posts on the "siberians" and so forth. I have him on "ignore" and I intend to keep this as I have had enough of this crap for one lifetime.

Some scientists/researchers claim to have found a link of the North American Indian to Mongolia, hence they refer to them with the much more befitting term "mongoloid".

IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Rene
Well anyway, the answer is to end reservations. End the Indian act. End the two tier system of taxation like on tobacco and alchohol, gasoline ant the like. End the Indian industry. Cut off the vulture lawyers, accountants, consultants. End all reservations. Make them municipalities that live and die on their own. Allow first nations to have ownership of their own lands and homes so that they can take ownership of their lives culture and destiny. The answer is integration like all other ethnic groups in Canada have done and still retain their ethnic and social backgrounds. CanuckShooter, got a response for that?

That sounds like a good idea.. Do you think Harper or Trudeau have the stones to do it?
:-) or maybe Mulcair?? It would sure change the mosaic of Canada, might even trigger a civil uprising....

It won't happen in our lifetime, the politicians don't have the will needed to implement any of your ideas.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
[quote=kutenay]I have spent some time on the Facebook page that was linked to here a few days ago and on "Vancouver Desi", an East Indian "Vancouver Province" site as well as reading the "National Post's" plethora of articles and comments by readers on this issue.

The extreme racism against "white" people on these sites, especially the FB page, from aboriginals, many who have never been to Canada, and are from the USA,is simply staggering. I have been messaged several times by aboriginal bucks with threats of extreme violence against myself and my wife.

I am, of course, highly experienced in self defence, took professionl training in "combat pistol" and have the "tools of the trade", as we all do. I will first report any threats to the VPD and E-Division, R.C.M.P,and if I must, I WILL use lethal force in defence of my home and family.

One young squaw, in the USA, actually stated that she was a U.S.M.C. member and the Marines would be coming to Canada to assist the "siberians"in fighting we "whities".......just unbelievable stuff, violent, profane, entitled,the works........

I really suggest reading all of the above sites, the hatred and political chicanery toward traditional and "white" Canada, will be a harsh lesson and,one hopes, a sudden awakening to the REAL issues and agenda involved here.

I can only reiterate, ONE CANADA-CANADA FOR CANADIANS!!!!
[quote]

Squaw? That's an Indian word for 'no sex'....you seem to have a preoccupation with that? I've heard that can be a problem for those suffering with obesity.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
]
Originally Posted by Rog

Now you are just being silly. When in a deep hole, stop digging is the best advice

Well you could at least come up with something that might lead towards a consensus on a solution to this problem. Rene is at least trying, which says a lot about his Qu�b�cois background. ;-)

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Originally Posted by boarguy
Originally Posted by kutenay

Some scientists/researchers claim to have found a link of the North American Indian to Mongolia, hence they refer to them with the much more befitting term "mongoloid".

The specific haplotype, oh gawd, there is 2nd. year bio, again, wink that the Mongolians and Siberians share is very common among many Asiatic ethno-groups. The presence of this genetic marker is probably the most factually reliable means of determining WHO was WHERE and,to some extent, WHEN, that science currently possesses. It assists us in that it tends to demonstrate the fundamental dishonesty of the claim by aboriginal racist terrorists that they somehow were "created" here in North-South America.

Much the same work to investigate European ethno-sources, has in recent years shown the genetic relationships of the Celto-Norse-Germanic peoples who REALLY founded Canada and the USA and these facts are routinely ignored and suppressed by "white" politicians, bureaucrats and others with an agenda. These include the BCTF and other union activists, "non-traditional" immigrants, ESPECIALLY Sikhs and run of the mill social leeches such as "immigrstion consultants" and "loy- yers", who prefer to amass personal wealth to doing the right things for Canada.

The worst cases I have yet encountered in specious "scholastic" works, are two books, "Stolen Continents" by Richard Wright, AN ENGLISHMAN and another book, "Red Earth, White Lies" by a radical aboriginal, Vine Deloria,JR., who is now deceased, no loss to suffering mankind. Wright, btw, is a buddy of Farley Mowatt and that tells all one needs to know about his veracity.

Funny, how the most trouble-making individual on this or any site I have ever visited, will make false, nasty and infantile personal remarks, but, also PMs me at New Years, professing friendship........forked tongue and all that, I guess.

In any event, boys, THIS is IT, the beginning of the final phase of the war to control Canada and anyone who thinks that these terrorist parasites will now become quiescent after a few ludicrous meetings with the G.G., drums, feathers and ignorant savagery included, is "whistling past the graveyard".

Already, many of the activist, foreign newcomer-to-Canada groups, see "Ghadar", the murderous Sikh organization that sent the spy ship, "Komagata Maru" to BC, almost a century ago, is openly supporting this illegal and immoral series of actions.....and, the Communist Party of Canada, is right there with them.

The danger to OUR Canada, "The Peaceable Kingdom" and the most successful and decent democratic nation in human history is obvious........what should we do?

R
Rene Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
R
Originally Posted by CanuckShooter
]
Originally Posted by Rog

Now you are just being silly. When in a deep hole, stop digging is the best advice

Well you could at least come up with something that might lead towards a consensus on a solution to this problem. Rene is at least trying, which says a lot about his Qu�b�cois background. ;-)

I'm not Quebecois actually. My father came here from France in the early 1960's. So I'm half french but not from Quebec. You say the government does not have enough stones to move forward with big changes. With all the discussion and movement created by Idle no more maybe things will change sooner rather than later. One can only hope.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I'll be ready to march downtown with a sign, if needed, to support our leaders making decisions that will actually benefit all of Canada, including the aboriginals, in hopes that they don't yield to the pressure and cater to aboriginal self-destructive demands.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Rene

I'm not Quebecois actually. My father came here from France in the early 1960's. So I'm half french but not from Quebec. You say the government does not have enough stones to move forward with big changes. With all the discussion and movement created by Idle no more maybe things will change sooner rather than later. One can only hope.

My apologies, I was under the impression your roots were in Quebec.

I seriously doubt any significant changes will be made by politicians, unfortunately the prefer to allow the courts to determine the direction of our aboriginal policies. :-(. If you study some of the more recent court rulings what do you see? I see more and more our ineffective politicians are letting judges run the show instead of dealing with issues outside the court room.

We elect these people to represent us, and in my opinion they do a pee poor job on a lot of levels.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
692 members (160user, 12344mag, 10gaugemag, 1Akshooter, 10Glocks, 72 invisible), 3,108 guests, and 1,439 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,679
Posts18,399,604
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.