Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
J
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
J
Hello all, I'm selling an almost brand new (used 1 night) Hilleberg 'Saivo" tent, plus footprint. The tent is in mint condition, with the only signs of use being a small amount of dirt on the bottom of the detached footprint. As I said, I've only used the tent one night, and only had it for a few months. I bought it new directly from Hilleberg. It is an outstanding tent, and the only reason I'm selling it is the Saivo is too close in purpose and use to my other Hilleberg.

This tent sells new from Hilleberg for $1075, and the footprint is an additional $106.

I'm asking $800 firm for the set, buyer pays shipping. For those of you who are mathematically challenged like me, the savings come to $381...for a tent that was used once. In other words, I'm hurting for cash. I prefer Paypal, but will also accept cashier's checks or money orders. At this very low price, I expect it to sell quick, and unfortunately I cannot accept trades or lower price offers. My email for paypal (or questions) is:

blackhawk5150yahoo.com

Now, on to the description...the Saivo is an all-weather, all season, 3 person tent. When Hilleberg gives their tent "people ratings", they don't skimp on size. 3 person means it will fit 3 grown men, plus their gear. The Saivo is an "expedition tent", meaning you probably won't find weather conditions on this planet that it won't stand up to. It is a fortress. It is commonly used on expeditions to the South Pole. If you are like me, and have never been to the South Pole, what that also means is this tent will last a LONG time for normal use. Hillebergs are incredibly easy to set up in foul weather, and designed for a single person to do it. The tent and removable "inner tent" go up together at once (no fussing around with a fly in the wind, rain, or snow). Here is a link to Hilleberg's page for the Saivo:

http://www.hilleberg.com/home/products/saivo/saivo.php

Here is the tent, set up the mornign after I used it for one night, in Port Townsend, WA:

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

GB1

J
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
J
This is SOLD. Thanks for looking.

Last edited by Jedi5150; 01/20/13.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

373 members (264mag, 1beaver_shooter, 204guy, 10gaugemag, 29aholic, 10gaugeman, 53 invisible), 1,864 guests, and 1,181 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,219
Posts18,447,418
Members73,899
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.