Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Some at FAUX, like Shep Smith & Megan, don't eat the republican crap like most of em.

The end of democracy, and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.
BP-B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Fox News tells us Conservatives what we want to hear, what makes us feel good.

Not always a good thing.. Am I the only one that felt kinda lied to after all the Fox election polls, all Fox hired opinions were flat out wrong?

The MSM that some blasted earlier in the thread got the predictions right on the money. Why did Fox feel they had to lie to it's audience?

As I said to BigWhoop on another thread before, I'll watch local news just to find out where the killins in town happened last night, BBC Sky News, or nothing.

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

L
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
L
I never felt lied to. They were reporting what they were seeing, and underestimated the amount of voter fraud and stupidity in this country.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by nsaqam
I tolerate, and even value divergent opinions and I don't go ad hominem when I read them. Until some intellectual weakling goes ad hominem on me first.
Speaking of news - breaking story here. Looks like someone may have undegone a complete change of personal internet methodology. Good news, indeed.

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
GeoW is attempting to "tweak by exaggerating". FOX News didn't lie, they reported what they thought was reliable data. Yes they errored big time. That and the whiff of voter fraud was in the air. Too late now, elections matter and we will all pay a big price going forward.

BBC and Al Jazeera have more credibility than the majority of what is faked as objective reporting.

Last edited by bigwhoop; 02/01/13.

My home is the "sanctuary residence" for my firearms.
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Maybe it weren't a lie, maybe it was a big error, what ever it was it was some poor assed reporting. I've not recovered from it yet frown

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
FAUX News can go away. I wouldn't be bothered a bit.

Everyone I see this I think of NSAQAM and his obama approved bolt guns. .except this guy is more masculine.

[video:youtube] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0uAuuQnh90s&feature=youtube_gdata_player [/video]

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
[Linked Image]

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D

I can understand what you mean! Fox News allows you think and draw you own conclusions which apparently you do not have the brain capacity to do! You want your "news" sanitized by the left with a 'slant' before it's fed to you, right?

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Television "news" (other than local) is very finely tuned propaganda.

Its purpose is to manipulate,...not to inform.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
It is the only honest news on TV. All the rest are working for Obama and the progressive fascist cause.

It is the only explanation for their performance during the 2008 and 2012 campaigns. At every opportunity they manipulated the news to put Obama in the best light and the Republican candidate in the worst light. The best example of this is how the let Obama lie to the country about what happened in Libya. And how they attacked Romney when he pointed out the truth about Obama's craven attitude towards the anti-american Islamist's attack on our 1st amendment rights.

[Linked Image from ]
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I tolerate, and even value divergent opinions and I don't go ad hominem when I read them.
Until some intellectual weakling goes ad hominem on me first.
Don't lie to us. If this was true you would support Fox News.

Last edited by ConradCA; 02/01/13.

[Linked Image from ]
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Its obvious the left can't tolerate disagreement. If Obama & his liberal friends had their way all political news would be controlled by the White House. Sean Hannity's heart is in the right place & he has done a lot for our military, but his babble drives me crazy. In place of water boarding insurgents place them in a room with Rachel Maddow from MSNBC & Hannidy for a few hours & they would be drooling & tell everything they know.

Life Members SCI & NRA. NRA Instructor & RSO. What have YOU done to support hunting & gun rights?
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I find it hillarious that the liberals can watch the other "news" outlets with a straight face yet are the b!tch the loudest when 1, count em 1, other TV news network tries to offer an opposing view point.

Last edited by 308scout; 02/02/13.

If we lose freedom here there is nowhere to escape to. This is the last stand on earth. Ronald Reagan

Originally Posted by Steelhead

who gives a [bleep] about the stuff that goes wrong

Tough to be pissed when God gives you dogs

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by CCCC
I tolerate, and even value divergent opinions and I don't go ad hominem when I read them. Until some intellectual weakling goes ad hominem on me first.
Speaking of news - breaking story here. Looks like someone may have undegone a complete change of personal internet methodology. Good news, indeed.

Got your tongue out of your cheek yet? grin

If Geraldo Rivera posted on the 'fire, I suspect he would read like our friend with the leaky pond.grin

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Nsaqam is clearly one confused guy, wow! Please take a moment Nsaqam and look at the 7 or 8 pending gun regs that the democrats have raised in the MN House. This isn't troubling to you as an outdoorsman? If not, I pray for you . . .

1B Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Fox serves a purpose as is just in exposing and giving a mass media alternate view to the agitprop dished out by the other national TV news.

It may not meet all extreme right wing standards on all counts all the time, but it gives enough solid insight to attract and nourish those who do not follow each eclectic blog, i-net site, or print media outlet that carries their particular torch. It normally does a fair job of covering the best researched news and skirting those sources who discredit the truth by swallowing whole the pap generated by the drooling false headliners.

Yeah, it missed the last election big time but so did the Republican party with all it polling. (These were the guys who chose a Catholic and a Mormon to head the ticket. What's next, a Druid and a Dervish?)

And FOX could use a serious expert on guns on staff to keep its non-shooting talking heads from going off 'half cocked' on related matters.

1B

Last edited by 1B; 02/02/13.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by cfran
Nsaqam is clearly one confused guy, wow! Please take a moment Nsaqam and look at the 7 or 8 pending gun regs that the democrats have raised in the MN House. This isn't troubling to you as an outdoorsman? If not, I pray for you . . .

Your fellow minnesotan NSAQAM supports gun bans and restrictions

http://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/7349824/1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Oh gosh you're good Rib! You nailed me.
You are so clever, I wish I were as clever and intelligent as you.
My HERO!

The Chosin Few November to December 1950, Korea.
I'm not one of the Chosin Few but no more remarkable group of Americans ever existed.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Your time would be better spent on a forum with like minded members

http://www.peta.org/

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
171 members (12344mag, 257robertsimp, 160user, 257 mag, 10Glocks, 2UP, 15 invisible), 1,842 guests, and 854 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,728
Posts18,400,783
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.