Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by smarquez
Originally Posted by gbp
well if i was in any of the "infected areas" i would be more worried about being shot by the lapd than i would of him shooting me.

they seem to be the only ones indiscriminately shooting people

What kind of behavior do you engage in that would draw LAPD attention?

A little slow with comprehension?

Apparently just delivering the paper will draw their attention and could getcha killed.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
BP-B2

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Nevermind the fact that they shot up a Tacoma, and the reports are that he drove a Nissan...

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by bigwhoop

Still wondering how he has sympathizers? Look at half the responses on the various threads about him. Indiscriminate cop haters many of them. Several others just seem to think they could do better in every situation. So yeah, retard goes on the war path killing cops, you'll see supporters.

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by gbp
well if i was in any of the "infected areas" i would be more worried about being shot by the lapd than i would of him shooting me.

Being in LA?

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by dogcatcher223
Nevermind the fact that they shot up a Tacoma, and the reports are that he drove a Nissan...

But he no longer has a truck he burned it remember? and the leo's also forgot.

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by rrroae
The part that really gets me is there seems to be a kill on sight order. I mean sure he needs to be put down but the LAPD seem just a bit too anxious to make it happen as fast as possible and without giving him a chance to speak anymore.

Nutjob might have a legitimate gripe. Too bad he decided to shoot innocent people in some bizarre attempt to justify his claims.

That is a serious problem and the very reason why he has sympathizers.

Is it too ambitious or too naive to look for an honest politician? Or simply a useful one?
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by deersmeller
The part that really gets me is there seems to be a kill on sight order. I mean sure he needs to be put down but the LAPD seem just a bit too anxious to make it happen as fast as possible and without giving him a chance to speak anymore.

Nutjob might have a legitimate gripe. Too bad he decided to shoot innocent people in some bizarre attempt to justify his claims.

That is a serious problem and the very reason why he has sympathizers.

There is not a "shoot on sight order", but if he attempts to flee or escape, rather than surrender when approached, deadly force is justified.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
IMO something stinks with this whole deal.

FJB & FJT
G
gbp Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Originally Posted by Woodsmaster
Originally Posted by gbp

Being in LA?

apparently all it takes is delivering papers or going surfing

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Saw this morning that the "Don't shoot, I'm not Dorner" bumper stickers are now available on eBay.

IC B3

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Maybe one of his sympathizers drove his truck up that mountain, set it on fire and walked away while Dorner remained in LA.

Fall seven times, stand up eight.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ltppowell

There is not a "shoot on sight order", but if he attempts to flee or escape, rather than surrender when approached, deadly force is justified.

That still doesn't explain why the LAPD shot up a Tacoma with 2 Hispanic women nor does it explain what actions the Hispanic mother(71 years old) and daughter, who were out delivering newspapers, committed that even remotely resembled an attempt to escape or evade.

The actions of the LAPD in this case seems to suggest they are looking to put Dorner down on sight.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[Linked Image]

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Originally Posted by ltppowell

That still doesn't explain why the LAPD shot up a Tacoma with 2 Hispanic women nor does it explain what actions the Hispanic mother(71 years old) and daughter, who were out delivering newspapers, committed that even remotely resembled an attempt to escape or evade.

The actions of the LAPD in this case seems to suggest they are looking to put Dorner down on sight.

I think so too. If you are going to shoot on sight, the stakes are pretty high if you screw it up. Is the one they put in the ICU still alive?

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Again, something STINKS[BAD] with this whole deal! wink

FJB & FJT
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by bea175
Out of the 1 million bounty they will tax you 9 hundred and 99.9 thousand and confiscate the weapon you shoot the SOB with .

Is the $ 1 million dead or alive

"Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much" Teddy Roosevelt
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by Raeford
Again, something STINKS[BAD] with this whole deal! wink

Hopefully not as bad as its gonna stink come spring time.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
[Linked Image]

That's just the kind of thing a back shooter like Dorner would put on his truck. wink

4 out of 5 Great Lakes prefer Michigan. smile
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by siskiyous6
I certainly don't have any sympathy for the LAPD. They reap what they sow.
Too much affirmative action. Judging people based on their skin color not the content of the character.

[Linked Image from ]
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by ConradCA
Originally Posted by siskiyous6
I certainly don't have any sympathy for the LAPD. They reap what they sow.
Too much affirmative action. Judging people based on their skin color not the content of the character.
The way I see it is as the equivalent of a gang rivalry gone deadly. Someone posted a video laying out this perspective. The LAPD are a gang. One of their own snitched. He got booted from the gang for it and is now after revenge. I don't assume a moral superiority on the part of the cops in this situation. Nor do I have any more respect for Dorner than I would for a renegade Blood gang member who's gone homicidal against his former gang members. Punks on all sides, it seems. The actions of the LAPD thus far pretty much establish the validity of this perspective.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
758 members (007FJ, 10gaugemag, 10ring1, 160user, 10gaugeman, 02bfishn, 82 invisible), 2,912 guests, and 1,232 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,704
Posts18,400,064
Members73,820
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.