Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 13 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 12 13
M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
heavywalker, i did not think my post out very well and you're right.

GB1

N
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
N
If these cuts ever really happen, I will celebrate them no matter what, I promise.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by deflave

I must agree with TRH.

Somebody throw me a Star Trek costume...

Travis

sick

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by heavywalker
Really? I'd have never know if not for your incredible incite. grin
grin Then you're welcome. Preaching to the coir, was I?

teacher huh? yea right...............poser

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Speaking from the Capital today President Obama contended that Capital guards, cleaning staff, kitchen help, & others would be seeing a pay cut & some could possibly lose their jobs. Shortly the Architect of the Capitals office issued a statement that none of the Capital staff was in any way affected. Just another way to maximize the impact & hopefully destroy the Republican Party.

Life Members SCI & NRA. NRA Instructor & RSO. What have YOU done to support hunting & gun rights?
IC B2

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Originally Posted by 444Matt
I gave Jeff a pass for voting for Obama the first time,

You can build a THOUSAND bridges, but suck one little tiny pole, and do they call you a Bridge Builder......
It's like I said back in 2008, anybody who votes for Obama is either a traitor themselves or mentally incapacitated somehow. It lost me a lot of "friends" then but so be it.
Chickenschitt people make chicken schitt friends.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Well after 3 years of no raise, now this. All eggs in one basket, wife and I both will be furloughed.. Don't know about everybody else, but a 40% cut in pay and I'm going to be screwed. Hope you all will give top dollar for all of the toys I will have to sell. Perhaps I should just let the bank have my underwater house.. I do not mind paying my fair share, but damn 40% is a bit much.

Last edited by smithrjd; 03/01/13.
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by mjbgalt
i hate to point it out but that's not exactly accurate, i mean some of the money spent is spent on buying ideas and products from the private sector and some is spent on salaries which get pumped back into the economy.

NOT supporting what's being done, just adding to the discussion.
yea, too late it was when I realized that the Dimocrap plan of taking from the productive people and giving it to the zeros would result in astronomical stock prices for coke and walley world and Mickey d's as the zeros would spend it there like the free money it was- for them.

Last edited by eyeball; 03/01/13.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Originally Posted by 444Matt
I gave Jeff a pass for voting for Obama the first time,

You can build a THOUSAND bridges, but suck one little tiny pole, and do they call you a Bridge Builder......
It's like I said back in 2008, anybody who votes for Obama is either a traitor themselves or mentally incapacitated somehow. It lost me a lot of "friends" then but so be it.

So be it, let them lick the hand while the boot is on their necks.

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by tbear
Speaking from the Capital today President Obama contended that Capital guards, cleaning staff, kitchen help, & others would be seeing a pay cut & some could possibly lose their jobs. Shortly the Architect of the Capitals office issued a statement that none of the Capital staff was in any way affected. Just another way to maximize the impact & hopefully destroy the Republican Party.
Libturds live their life in a state of discontent and misery fearing imminent destruction due to the inadequacies of control by .gov and the sky falling. Ultimately they desire to see the catastrophe occur that they have feared so long, if for nothing else than to prove themselves correct. So, jiffy is happy today. His god told him ,"the end is near."

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
What happened to the libtard that started this thread?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
It's out somewhere showin' its' azz.

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by KevinGibson
The problem is, when you make blind cuts you can actually do harm to an economy that�s just barely hanging on. There are some smart places to make cuts and there are some dumb places. This actually gets cuts in both.
There are no places in our Federal budget where cutting spending would not improve our economy. Unfortunately, the sequester doesn't even cut spending. It merely cuts back the degree to which they had planned to increase spending.

Exactly!!

This is the point that is missed. The spin doctors have been so successfull that both sides of the political spectrum--don't even get the issue.

When Pelosi and her friends start talking about "hurting the military" you know it's all smoke and mirrors.

The worst that will happen is that both sides will cuts things that should not cut--just for political reasons--not for sound fisical reasons.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by GeorgiaBoy

The worst that will happen is that both sides will cuts things that should not cut--just for political reasons--not for sound fisical reasons.
Right. The targeted cuts are designed to punish the American people for insisting on even the slightest modicum of fiscal restraint from them, and it can barely even be called that.

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Zero gets to direct the cuts, and will do so to most hurt the cause of freedom and the welfare of the USA.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Actually Zero does not get to direct the cuts for the most part. It is a fixed percentage of each departments budget. Each department decides where and how. Now does Zero direct all of the Departments.... Some of us will suffer much more than others. Most will not even notice.

G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
Originally Posted by eyeball
Zero gets to direct the cuts, and will do so to most hurt the cause of freedom and the welfare of the USA.

This is what he--AND CONGRESS--has been doing for the last 4 years. This is simply harm from another direction--the end result is still harm.

However, if anyone from sit-on-their-buts to defense contractors have to wean themselves off the tit of the Gov., even just a little, I'm ok with it.

G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
Originally Posted by smithrjd
Actually Zero does not get to direct the cuts for the most part. It is a fixed percentage of each departments budget. Each department decides where and how. Now does Zero direct all of the Departments.... Some of us will suffer much more than others. Most will not even notice.

You are correct Sir. This was not the best approach, but it is more that what Congress has be able to do in 12 years.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by crossfireoops
It's out somewhere showin' its' azz.

GTC

Figures, spew and run.

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Since when is it harm to reduce the rate of progression to insolvency? When it hurts you? Due to Medicare cuts of 75 % I am reduced to working only half the week. I get $12 now to treat an old lady going blind with corneal graft rejection,and that will be weekly, for the foreseeable future.

That began Jan 1.

Page 6 of 13 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 12 13

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

577 members (007FJ, 10Glocks, 16penny, 10gaugemag, 10ring1, 12344mag, 53 invisible), 2,280 guests, and 1,149 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,247
Posts18,466,921
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.