-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Ropes is always the first to whine and always the last to shine. Typical Kalifornian dope smokin' transplant,always eager to happily trade some unknowing newb's dollars,for his lackluster "results". In fairness though...he's adept at breaking into vehicles and rummaging through someone else's goods and it's par for his pathetic course.

Look at his Bear Hunt and Deer Hunt "results"...[bleep] hilarious schit,from start to finish!

Not much else he can do,than to laude 4' rugs.

Laffin'.........................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
GB1

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by Big Stick
In fairness though...he's adept at breaking into vehicles and rummaging through someone else's goods and it's par for his pathetic course.

Link?

Second time I've seen a hint at that.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Been mentioned often,mainly because it is a fact.

Pard was headed off a mountain after a Deer Hunt and just so happened to have a peek at his pickup that was parked below...and there's the notorious piece of schit Ropes,going through his truck,to the tune of rummaging through the glove box and what not,like he was CSI. Not certain in which States it is "fashionable" for a snake of a Guide to be turning another man's vehicle inside out and sniffing his shorts,but it ain't held in the highest esteem in these parts. Though in fairnes,noone was surprised.

He's a real piece of [bleep] work..................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
That's a pretty serious charge...

Maybe he heard there was a dope sting going down and was afraid your pard left some seeds and he was going to clean them up before the narcs found 'em...

Yeah, that's it...

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Wow. Ballsy move.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
IC B2

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Dang, this thread keeps getting better and better. grin

D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
Originally Posted by Steelhead
An article? How to shot dinks on the road?

TFF - that was my first thought too!

NRA Benefactor Member

Those who live by the sword get shot by those who don't.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by ironbender
Wow. Ballsy move.

Were it my truck...bet your ass I'd of had a scalp,as a minimum.

Ask for something and I'm apt to hand over the shirt from offa my back,TRY to take and you'll assuredly have a [bleep] lung kicked outta you,as a bare minimum.

I've seen me do it.................(grin)

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
KC,
Put your bear under the pool table and enjoy.

Time spent hunting is not deducted from one's lifetime.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by DayPacker
KC,
Put your bear under the pool table and enjoy.

I think that bear would probably fit in one of the pockets of the pool table
You could use the skull for the white ball.

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
World record Black Bear taken in PA......guy didn't even use a firearm.....just sayin.....

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The big PA bear taken last fall, primarily with a crossbow, will not be counted as any sort of record, if you're talking about the "tame" one, "Bozo"? IIRC, it weighed close to 800lbs?

No charges were ever filed against those that killed the bear, but there were some collateral damages stemming from that embarrasing incident.

If three or more people think you're a dimwit, chances are at least one of them is right.
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Well Stick pretty much summed this whole sad story up already. At my bear camp we have a $500 fine for any bear killed under 200lbs. Bears can be tough to judge but come on man. If you killed that at my camp you would never be allowed back. It is shiiitheads like you that give hunters bad names. Legal or not it is WRONG PERIOD. But I will give you the fact that you had the ballz to post those pictures. I just don't know how you can sleep at night.

Eat Fish, Wear Grundens, Drink Alaskan.
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
haven't posted on here in a while, but since the boys were talking about it I thought I'd take a look, and I have to say that I'm sickened by the pictures of the baby bears. I can't believe that they were legal! Absolutely ridiculous that they were killed, there are plenty bigger bears around! If you are going to hunt, you need to learn patience! My dog is bigger than those. I'm sure Stick said it better, but I had to put in my two cents. GO HOME and don't come back!

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
I have to say that I'm sickened by the pictures of the baby bears

Yea, I feel the same way.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by Big Stick
Originally Posted by ironbender
Wow. Ballsy move.

Were it my truck...bet your ass I'd of had a scalp,as a minimum.

Ask for something and I'm apt to hand over the shirt from offa my back,TRY to take and you'll assuredly have a [bleep] lung kicked outta you,as a bare minimum.

I've seen me do it.................(grin)

I'll bet you did......in your dreams. The truth is you would post stupid lingo on the internet with lots of tough talk and staged photographs. How much time did you serve for "kicking someone's lung out"? What jurisdiction was it in and when did it occur? We are all just waiting to hear the details of this feat and you supply the facts of the case, complete with newspaper coverage of your sentencing.

Last edited by M7300SAUM; 06/14/11.
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by SU35
I have to say that I'm sickened by the pictures of the baby bears

Yea, I feel the same way.
I agree with you. Pretty pathetic.

V
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
V
Just found this but damn...remind me to keep my black lab on a leash, I think he would stretch out bigger than those two bears. Any comments on the bigger bear? I dont know the area but he looks to be a mature bear.

Hunt hard, kill clean, waste nothing and offer no apologies.

"In rifle work, group size is of some interest...but it is well to remember that a rifleman does not shoot groups, he shoots shots." Jeff Cooper

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
WOW

he shot boo-boo

the guy with the conan avatar

wtf.......................................................

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Decent black bear in my neighbors yard getting away from the Waldo Canyon fire in Colorado Springs last summer ... Note the small ears and wide hips, not so hard to judge. No we didn't shoot him, but if my sons had seen him up in the hills during bear season he would've been in trouble smile

[Linked Image]

Regards,

Chuck

"There's a saying in prize fighting, everyone's got a plan until they get hit"

Ghost And The Darkness

Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

545 members (1minute, 1moredeer, 1badf350, 10gaugemag, 1234, 1OntarioJim, 59 invisible), 2,109 guests, and 1,077 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,108
Posts18,464,257
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.