24hourcampfire.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
I bought a pair of Merrell Moab shoes in February and after wearing them almost every day since, the sole came apart and pushed up through the bottom and it felt like I had a rock in my shoe. I was disgusted and although I didn't expect much I decided to call the company. I spoke to a very nice lady who told me to send them in and they would look at them. Two weeks go by and today a box comes UPS and I now have a brand new pair of shoes. And, since they were out of the model I had, they upgraded me to the Gore-Tex model at no charge. How refreshing to have a company with excellent customer service and willing to stand behind their product!!!

If we lose freedom here there is nowhere to escape to. This is the last stand on earth. Ronald Reagan

Originally Posted by Steelhead

who gives a [bleep] about the stuff that goes wrong

Tough to be pissed when God gives you dogs

BP-B2

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
I bought the goretex model last fall and after a few months of mostly weekend wear (split up by a few months spent in the closet during the winter)they're no longer waterproof. The return policy at Dicks Sportingoods is pretty lame, so I'll have to call Merrell direct. Thanks for posting.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
I love Merrell shoes. They are all I've worn for a few years now, unless I have to put on boots.

I bought some Cabela's look-alikes a few years ago, and they are not nearly the shoe the Merrells are...the heel collapses when you try to slip them on...sothey spend most of the time in the closet.

I saw a movie where only the military and the police had guns. It was called Schindler's List.
R
R
I am also a biggest fan of merrell shoes..They are not only comfortable but convenient also.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Had a pair of Merrells that I had owned for almost a year when the soul seperated.

Got a brand new pair on their warrenty.

Quite the warrenty! I will ALWAYS buy Merrells.

Virgil B.

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Guess the little chinese boy with the glue pot got tired that day. cool

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
I bought a pair of Merrells at Cabela's, after a year the rubberized toe stiching got a crack in it, I bought them back to Cabela's and they said after 6 weeks you have to return them to Merrell. I emailed Merrell and they said send them in and they sent me a new upgraded pair of hiking boots since that model was no longer made. A great company!

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
I had a pair of Merrells that the sole separated on after a little over a year of almost every day use. They were comfortable up until then, but I won't be buying any more Merrell shoes, my Keens are just as comfortable but have held up a lot better. A warranty is great, but I'd rather have a pair of shoes that held up worth a damn. Sole separation issues seem to be pretty common with Merrells...easier just to avoid them altogether IMO

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
203 members (32_20fan, 257_X_50, 1minute, 300_savage, 204guy, 10gaugemag, 29 invisible), 2,070 guests, and 968 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,726
Posts18,400,645
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.