Hop To
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
P
phil223 Offline OP
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
P
I've noticed a lot of flags turned over in Norman Ok today. Looks like people are starting to get fed up with our goverment.

BP-B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by phil223
I've noticed a lot of flags turned over in Norman Ok today. Looks like people are starting to get fed up with our goverment.

Should be a hanging offence. If flag burning is disrespectful so should hanging the national flag upside down. Pretty simple really

Save an elk, shoot a cow.
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
I was under the impression that when the US flag was flown upside down, it was a sign of distress or all is not well . . .

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
hmmm I thought flag upside down was a symbol of distress?

how does that equate to burning it?

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I rather they not hang the flag upside down! The flag does not equate to the scum in the White House it is a symbol of freedom and America. I would rather they find a different symbolic meaning to disagree with the corruption of this administration.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
It is a symbol of distress. It does not equate to burning it. but I don't think it's being done appropriately here. I agree that they should find another means to convey their attitude towards the corruption and agenda that has become our government.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Sometimes folks are so busy getting educated....they over-look certain matters!

http://www.jeffhead.com/liberty/flagdistress.htm

Even birds know not to land downwind!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I'd just as soon see a democrat hanging from a flag pole. grin

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by BrentD

Should be a hanging offence. If flag burning is disrespectful so should hanging the national flag upside down. Pretty simple really

still the quintessential moron I see....you libtards just don't get it....pinche hoto

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
IC B3

O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O

The only thing simple about your statement is the mind it came from. Some folks are educated far beyond their true intelligence.

One man with courage makes a majority....

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
If a liberal wants to know the difference between burning the national ensign and flying it upside down, just try doing it in my presence and see what happens.

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
I could see this idea catching. A lot of folks are concerned about the direction we are going. A silent protest. This is NOT burning a flag, this is telling Americans we are heading for trouble in their opinion. Two different issues. kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
byc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
TRH stated this whole damed thing.

Proud to be a true Sandlapper!!

Go Nats!!!!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I didn't equate it with burning but don't think we are there yet. I rather just fly an Impeach Obama flag or something. I believe at this rate the upside down of "Old Glory" will be needed but not as much as able body citizens to take this country back from this government!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Every flag in every Red State should be upside down and at half mast until oberry is out of office.

NRA Lifetime Member
L
LBP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by 17ACKLEYBEE
Every flag in every Red State should be upside down and at half mast until oberry is out of office.

+1

Will Munny: It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have.

The Schofield Kid: Yeah, well, I guess they had it coming.

Will Munny: We all got it coming, kid.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

It's more normal now than disrespectful. Liberals made it so.

Sent from my Dingleberry Handheld Wireless
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by LBP
Originally Posted by 17ACKLEYBEE

+1

Plus about a gazillion!

Sent from my Dingleberry Handheld Wireless
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I firmly feel this should become the symbol of all concerned loyal Americans and a sign of protest.

A movement to do so all across the nation might get the attention of the Zero, who only hears about things on the news. smirk

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
695 members (160user, 12344mag, 12308300, 17CalFan, 16Racing, 1234, 65 invisible), 2,722 guests, and 1,278 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,621
Posts18,398,558
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.