-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 11 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Are you embarrased of your last name? Why would you not consider providing it in a conversation where you use the other person's name?

What is your last name Thomas.

GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by 22WRF
Are you embarrased of your last name? Why would you not consider providing it in a conversation where you use the other person's name?

What is your last name Thomas.
Generally people have conversations with people they respect, Kevin. Hopefully you can figure out the rest.

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Originally Posted by safariman
I do tend to fit in well wherever I go in person.

Originally Posted by Fireball2
The campfire is the most outside exposure I get. No TV, no newspaper.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Robert, thank you for your respect. I appreciate it. And of course I know the rest. I would just like to hear him truthfully admit it.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
What that I don't consider you a friend, and therefore see no reason for a "wifeholderbackerer" such as yourself to have my last name?

Okay there you have it....

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I said "truthfully". And truthfully you don't want to admit your last name becasue you are afraid that if you do people will look up information about you on the internet and other places and use that private information in public where you had not intended that it be used. To me that translates to embarrassment for who you are.

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Robert, thank you for your respect. I appreciate it. And of course I know the rest. I would just like to hear him truthfully admit it.
Obviously you DON'T "know the rest," Kevin, hence me not volunteering my name because I find you to be a mostly contemptible, mentally unstable "person." If you know what I mean. And I think you do.

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Originally Posted by safariman
I do tend to fit in well wherever I go in person.

Originally Posted by Fireball2
The campfire is the most outside exposure I get. No TV, no newspaper.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
FOsteology

I didn't paste my name on this thread either. As I said, I just didn't deny it when YOU used it first. I would think that if a person didn't paste their name on a public board it would be for the reason that they wanted to keep their private life private, and I would think that a rational person would respect that in all of the other people that he deals with on that board. And in fact, I think the RULES kind of call for that.

Once again you're full of SHEIT!

I ONLY addressed you by your given name "Kevin".

YOU are the one that listed your last name.

Its amazing to me that it seems to be ok for you and all of your cronies here to use my name in public (and I don't care if you do or not) but then you hide behind your user name when you do so. If you are going to call me Kevin Kolosky, which is my name, at least have the sense to say who you are.

I never knew (nor cared) what you full name was. The ONLY reason I know is because YOU posted it yourself on an open Forum both here and Accurate Reloading.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Robert

You don't have to volunteer your name. I already know its Robert Brown. So what. No big deal.

And I think you are entitled to think whatever you want about me.
My point has always been, though, that if you don't like me, just ignore me.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I have taken the quotes from every post in this thread that mentions your name. You words here versus their's dullard. The only person to post your entire name was YOU.
If you are going to call me Kevin Kolosky, which is my name, at least have the sense to say who you are.

VS.
Originally Posted by FOsteology
Kevin, as per usual you're WRONG.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Like Kevin,

Since you wish to continue being a crybaby Kevin,

Originally Posted by Dirtfarmer
Kevin may not be quite to Larry's level of pathology

Kevin,

TFF Kevin! [Linked Image]

You're still here Kevin??

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Kevin has repeatedly stated...

Well damn, I see Kevin is still here.

Does anyone else find Kevin's (22wrf)

Originally Posted by THOMASMAGNUM
Hey Kevin

What's your next lecture going to encompass Kevin?

Once again since Kevin seems not to realize he is the only person who identified his full name.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Fosteology.

I never posted my entire name first on other threads. People started using it, and me, being proud of my name, just never denied it. If you want to use it, fine. If you don't want to give out yours, fine.
I think it seems strange that people use other people's name in conversations without using their own name. I think they do it because they want to try and embarrass the other person. I think that so long as their privacy is protected they use other people's real names as an ad hominem argument when they run out of rational things to say about the issue in question. And of course, people don't want other people looking up things about them on the internet and using that information in arguments against them. So yea, I understand why you don't want to give me your name. I just think that if people want to preserve their own privacy for those very reasons they would respect others privacy for the same reasons, but it seems like here on 24hour that doesn't happen.

Its not big deal, but its part of the overall thing I have been saying this whole time. Why do so many people complain about other people breaking the rules when they themselves break the rules just as much.

Why not, if you don't like it, just don't read it.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I just realized this like the TV show The Office...

22wrf aka Kevin the 'wifeholderbackerer', is just like Michael Scott on that show. No matter how irrelevat his reply is he must reply because he can not allow anyone to have the last word.

[Linked Image]

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I just realized that ThomasMagnum cannot allow anyone to have the last word.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Kevin,

I refer to many people online by their given name, if I happen to know it. My given name (William) isn't a secret, and many people have referred to me by my given name in their posting on a regular basis.

I do NOT make a habit of posting anyone's full name, unless THEY THEMSELVES have previously posted such on an open Forum.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I just realized that ThomasMagnum cannot allow anyone to have the last word.

If you're going to try and be clever using my screen name get it correct. Its THOMASMAGNUM.
Thanks.
[Linked Image]

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Fosteology

But I think that you would admit that the reason that you do not make it a habit to give out your full name is becasue you would not want other people investigating your private life and using it as ad hominem argument against you on a forum. And I think that you would agree that something like that is against even 24 hour's lax rules.

So why do people do it against Mr. Root, and others who they don't seem to like.

Why not just ignore the posts you don't like.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Thomasmagnum

I knew that you wouldn't be able to give anyone else the last word.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
pot... kettle...

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
no, its you not being able to let anyone else have the last word.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Kevin's theme song.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
I am not upset. I am proud of my name and I don't care that others use it.

I don't know why you continue to relate me to Larry Root. I don't know what he would do.

I wouldnt use your name for nefarious purposes.

So William what is your last name?

And what are you trying to prove Thomas? As I said, I don't hide my name if other's use it. I would just like to know who I am dealing with - what a person's real name is - if they are going to use mine. So, what is your last name.

Goddam, you really can't just STFU. If someone posts you just have to have the last post on the matter. Rather childish behavior from someone who is well beyond his teens.

Page 7 of 11 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

592 members (1beaver_shooter, 007FJ, 12344mag, 10gaugemag, 1lessdog, 10gaugeman, 60 invisible), 2,058 guests, and 1,187 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,075
Posts18,463,807
Members73,923
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.