Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 10 1 2 3 4 9 10
G
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
G
Originally Posted by ColKlink
I say deport them, citizen or not. Strip them of citizenship (which was originally intended for those of European descent only, certainly not negroes or Muzzies) and sent them back to the Muzzie [bleep] they slithered out of.

shocked Wow - racists much dude?

I can get with you about the muslims in the sense that I view them as combatants who warrant the same treatment the Japanese got after Pearl Harbor, but your "citizenship" rant, then casually throwing in the "negroes" takes away ALL credibility you have - period!

Please do not ever procreate....

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I'd be happy to show them to Christ.

Beware of any old man in a profession where one usually dies young.

Calm seas don't make sailors.
G
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
G
Originally Posted by bea175
Maybe it is time to bring back the KKK in full force .

Yeah, bring back the KKK and hide behind your hood so nobody knows who you are. That's the way a righteous man would do it; nothing cowardly about that confused

If you feel that strongly about it, own it, out in the open for everyone to see. I know with 100% certainty that you don't say "it's time to bring the KKK back" to your black coworkers, especially if you're still in the Army. If you're not willing to say it publicly, don't be a coward and say it on here.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by GreenHead
I say deport them, citizen or not. Strip them of citizenship (which was originally intended for those of European descent only, certainly not negroes or Muzzies) and sent them back to the Muzzie [bleep] they slithered out of.

I can get with you about the muslims in the sense that I view them as combatants who warrant the same treatment the Japanese got after Pearl Harbor, but your "citizenship" rant, then casually throwing in the "negroes" takes away ALL credibility you have - period!

Andy isnt being racist, He is right the constitution originally did not include blacks as citizens because they werent considered free men...that also included whites

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G

I'd think folks from {Ft. Hood} would understand this better THAN anyone else, the word [hasan] ring in [bleep] bells in your head? mad mad.

Gunner

Trump Won!
IC B2

G
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
G
Originally Posted by gitem_12

Andy isnt being racist, He is right the constitution originally did not include blacks as citizens because they werent considered free men...that also included whites

Yeah, you're right. I must have misinterpreted the sentence that said ALL men are created equal. Please now tell me how they were really inferring only free white men who owned land...

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
No all men weren't created equal , Firepower is what makes them equal , History has proven this time after time . Make sure you wife wears her Burqa when she goes out today.

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Prior to the thirteenth and fourteenth amendments. Show me where they did. Hence the USSC decision in dreds V scott that people of african descent could not be granted citizenship

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

The way to deal with muslims is simple.
Draw a line in the sand.

If we want to be a free country, be well armed and ready to defend. The line in the sand is Law.
We are a nation of laws. Act like it.

Their religion is no problem, so long as they don't step across that line called Law.
When they do, act like it.

Their politics are automatically contrary to Law.
Zero tolerance.
Act like it.

Everything we need is already in place and has been for a very long time.
Act like it.

When judges and politicians behave contrary to that line in the sand, they too need action taken against them.
Action that proves you're serious about acting like it.

No one is exempt.
Ever. For any reason.

No more a problem than communists or any other liberal whacko nut jobs.
I"ve said it for years, decades even, all this country needs is law enforcement.

BAN THE RAINBOW FLAG!
PERVERTS OFFEND ME!

"When is penguin season, daddy? I wanna go kill a penguin!"
---- 4 yr old Archerhuntress

G
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
G
What an absolutely IGNORANT response. You and gunner need to go back and read my initial post and thoughts about muslims.

But hey, don't let that get in the way of your absurd logic. Judging from your avatar I assume you have or currently are serving with the 101st ABN DIV? If so, it's shameful that you ever got to put that honored patch on your arm and call yourself a Screaming Eagle.

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Created Equal and Being Equal is two different things, being equal has to be earned

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
What an absolutely IGNORANT response. You and gunner need to go back and read my initial post and thoughts about muslims.

But hey, don't let that get in the way of your absurd logic. Judging from your avatar I assume you have or currently are serving with the 101st ABN DIV? If so, it's shameful that you ever got to put that honored patch on your arm and call yourself a Screaming Eagle.

Yeah, but he served, did you?

you need to get in your prius head down to the local library and read up on US History greenie.

Gunner

Trump Won!
G
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
G
Originally Posted by gunner500

you need to get in your prius head down to the local library and read up on US History greenie.

Gunner

Yeah gunnie, I served proudly. Simply "serving" does not give one a free pass to be a moron.

Maybe I will get in my F250 and head down to the library to read some history...

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
[bleep] the muslim dogs

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Fertilizer

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by nathanial
Fertilizer

Seperation pellitizer would be excellent, bone meal fer the tomotoes, the rest for shark chum. wink

Gunner

Trump Won!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Gunner

Yeah gunnie, I served proudly. Simply "serving" does not give one a free pass to be a moron.

Maybe I will get in my F250 and head down to the library to read some history...

Looks like someone gave you a free pass, You Muslium loving Moron. This country had people like you before WW-2, who took up for Hitler and his regime , before the world banned together and shut them down.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
Originally Posted by Ramblin_Razorback
What to do with Muslims in the U.S.?

Show them the more perfect way - the gospel of Jesus Christ, not the adulterated view of Jesus Christ that the crazy pedophilic founder of Islam had. We should be trying to convert Muslims to Christianity, not for political reasons or as part of the Global War on Terror, but because they have been led down the wrong path by the the Great Deceiver and are headed to Hell.
You'd be astounded to know how many Christian missionaries are currently working under cover in Muslim countries. They're there at great risk to their lives if caught. Millions of Muslims are ripe for Christ and are being converted in huge numbers.

Not saying you are wrong, I just don't know the subject, please link some info on these huge numbers of muslims being converted.

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
The so called converters are simply infiltrators, dont buy that BS.

Gunner

Trump Won!
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by nathanial
Fertilizer

Seperation pellitizer would be excellent, bone meal fer the tomotoes, the rest for shark chum. wink

Gunner

Second thought on my statement. As bitter as these [bleep] are they probably wouldn't grow fungus.

Page 2 of 10 1 2 3 4 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

332 members (163bc, 22kHornet, 01Foreman400, 12344mag, 160user, 10Glocks, 29 invisible), 2,697 guests, and 951 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,281
Posts18,467,748
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.