24hourcampfire.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Supposedly this is 2/3rds of a drug cocktail. Didn't hear about this on the news. No "suspected", "alleged", "possible" ingredients for a drug cocktail popular amongst black youths.

In honor of Ken's make Words count, Tregone.

Lean is a mixed drink originating in the Southern Rap culture. It is a mixture of Promethazine and Codeine cough syrup and a soft drink such as Sprite (usually). While other soft drinks may be used, Sprite was the original.

[And now also Arizona Watermelon for Watermelon Drank/Lean]

There are some variations of Lean. For example, Promethazine and Codeine syrup is usually Purple in color. But there are other colors of syrup that work the same way. There is a golden-colored syrup (hydrocodone based) and other colors as well.

Lean slows you down. It makes you feel good. It�s meant to be sipped on, and it taste damn good. One of the best feelings you will ever experience. Euphoria with a hint of sedation. ��

Lean is also the drug mixture that killed Pimp C.

DXM� is an abbreviation for the cough suppressant Dextromethorphan Hydrobromide � which is the active ingredient in the cough-syrup brand Robitussin.

Be Polite , Be Professional , but have a plan to kill everybody you meet
-General James Mattis United States Marine Corps

Nothing is darker than a mau mau's moo moo.
BP-B2

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Whenever I hear Pierce Morgan drone on about Skittles, I wish that someone would tell him it's just an ingredient of 'Drank'.

I suspect he already knows, but he gets his paycheck from the Jewish commies at CNN and is paid handsomely to be their Goyim shill.

Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
For the life of me I can't figure out what the payoff is to the jews for backing obama. My only explanation is they must be self loathing, self hating group of people.

I'd never heard of drank until a radio program the other day. That was it, once, on one show. No mention of it anywhere else.

C
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
C
I believe "Purple Drank" was made most famous by the Raiders legend JaMarcus Russel..if I recall he got into a bit of trouble with some younger ladies while sippin.

She never made it past the bedroom door, what was she aiming for...?
She's gone shootin..
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
I can only imagine the kool-aid people are pissed.

IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I had to laugh a little at the prosecutor when during closing arguments, while holding the can, couldn't bring himself to say watermelon. He kept calling it "iced tea or whatever" when there it was in big letters right on the can WATERMELON.
[Linked Image]

Last edited by KR13; 07/15/13. Reason: added pic

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. It is it's natural manure. - Thomas Jefferson
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
How could trey-gone be in the news for a year and a half with no mention of this? For someone like me I wouldn't have ever been able to guess this is also part of a drug cocktail.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I'm sure he was just drinking it for the vitamin C boost. You know, after walking around in the rain and all. Folks catch cold that way.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. It is it's natural manure. - Thomas Jefferson
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by RichardAustin
For the life of me I can't figure out what the payoff is to the jews for backing obama. My only explanation is they must be self loathing, self hating group of people.

I'd never heard of drank until a radio program the other day. That was it, once, on one show. No mention of it anywhere else.

When the Jews got off the boats in NYC back in the 1890's the democrate party would meet them at the piere, and register them to vote for the party. 5 generations later, they are still all voting democrate.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper

When the Jews got off the boats in NYC back in the 1890's the democrate party would meet them at the piere, and register them to vote for the party. 5 generations later, they are still all voting democrate.

No.

Most came from eastern Europe with an ingrained sub-culture of leftist radicalism already instilled. It carries on to this day.

IC B3

H
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
H
I heard today that that Martin had the signs (liver) of someone who abused this concoction. I don't recall the program.

On another local show (that substantiates stuff pretty well) and the blurb was from a third party program noting Martin's advertising personal usage on Facebook. June 27, 2011.

Here's the podcast from the entire show. Its in the second half. Interesting stuff....if it would have been investigated by the agenda driven media before they tried railroading Zimmerman.

http://hwcdn.libsyn.com/p/7/b/7/7b7...amp;hwt=7b24e49ec2ea92a4f4cbf735e58ce050

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by KR13
I had to laugh a little at the prosecutor when during closing arguments, while holding the can, couldn't bring himself to say watermelon. He kept calling it "iced tea or whatever" when there it was in big letters right on the can WATERMELON.
[Linked Image]

Was THAT what the poor tyke was drinking when untimely slain ???

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
No, he was taking it home to mix with cough syrup and skittles. Drank!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
How could trey-gone be in the news for a year and a half with no mention of this? For someone like me I wouldn't have ever been able to guess this is also part of a drug cocktail.
It was made mention of. Looking at it objectively though, he could have just been drinking it and eating Skittles with no Cough Syrup component to make it into Drank. Obviously, that's probably not the case, but when the dude has dope leaves decorating his Facebook Page and burglary tools are found in his locker, the fo-sho trumps the maybe's even when the maybe's are nearly fo-sho's.

Hell, they barely were able to get the Toxicology Report allowed into evidence. The bottom-line is that it was known and reported by Conservative and other responsible journalism outlets meaning it was ignored by all the big, owned ones.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I'll tell you what, that stuff is GREAT over ice, on a really hot day.

.....no wonder I get the hairy eyeball whilst buying a can or two eek .

These inner city folks indeed DO know how to [bleep] up a free lunch, don't they ?

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
679 members (160user, 12344mag, 10gaugemag, 1Akshooter, 10Glocks, 75 invisible), 3,091 guests, and 1,439 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,679
Posts18,399,581
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.