Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
T LEE Offline OP
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Apparently since little Antonio West was just another "white Hispanic" it warranted no comment by the Left, the maggot media, the Hollyweirdos or the White Hut. Now most of you are going to ask, "who was Antonio West?" Read on and find out....

[Linked Image]

You won't recognize me. My name was Antonio West and I was the 13-month old child who was shot at point blank range by two teens who were attempting to rob my mother, who was also shot. A Grand Jury of my mommy's peers from Brunswick GA determined the teens who murdered me will not face the death penalty...too bad I was given a death sentence for being innocent and defenseless.

My family made the mistake of being white in a 73% non-white neighborhood, but my murder was not ruled a Hate Crime. Nor did President Obama take so much as a single moment to acknowledge my murder.

I am one of the youngest murder victims in our great Nation's history, but the media doesn't care to cover the story of my tragic demise, President Obama has no children who could possibly look like me - so he doesn't care and the media doesn't care because my story is not interesting enough to bring them ratings so they can sell commercial time slots.

There is not a white equivalent of Al Sharpton because if there was he would be declared racist, so there is no one rushing to Brunswick GA to demand justice for me. There is no White Panther party to put a bounty on the lives of those who murdered me. I have no voice, I have no representation and unlike those who shot me in the face while I sat innocently in my stroller - I no longer have my life.

So while you are seeking justice for Treyvon, please remember to seek justice for me too. Tell your friends about me, tell you families, get tee shirts with my face on them and make the world pay attention, just like you did for Treyvon.

Thank you.
� in Brunswick, GA.

George Orwell was a Prophet, not a novelist. Read 1984 and then look around you!

Old cat turd!

"Some men just need killing." ~ Clay Allison.

I am too old to fight but I can still pull a trigger. ~ Me

BP-B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Powerful, and oh so sad.

And unfortunately, true.

Steve

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The poster /forwarder has AGAIN omitted the most POWERFUL two lines in that piece.

e.g. the LAST two sentences that are missing from this "version".

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
Live in South GA...we were sickened when we heard about this earlier this year....

You only live once, but...if you do it right, once is enough.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Fixed

[b]Who is Antonio West ?

[Linked Image]

Hello. Don�t recognize me? That�s OK; I understand.

My name was Antonio West. I was the 13-month old child who was shot in the face at point blank range by two black teens, who were attempting to rob my mother, who was also shot. I think my murder and my mommy�s wounding made the news for maybe a day, and then disappeared.

A Grand Jury of my mommy's peers from Brunswick, Georgia ruled the black teens who murdered me will not face the death penalty... too bad it was me who got the death sentence from my killers instead, because Mommy didn�t have the money they demanded.

See, my family made the mistake of being white in a 73% non-white neighborhood, but my murder wasn�t ruled a �hate crime�.

Oh, and President Obama didn�t take a single moment to acknowledge my murder. He couldn�t have any children who could possibly look like me - so why should he care?

I�m one of the youngest murder victims in our great Nation's history, but the media didn�t care to cover the story of my being killed in cold blood.

There isn�t a white equivalent of Al Sharpton, because if there was he would be branded a �racist�. So no one�s rushing to Brunswick, Georgia to demonstrate and demand �justice� for me. There�s no �White Panther� party, either, to put a bounty on the lives of the two black teens who murdered me.

I have no voice, I have no representation, and unlike those who shot me in the face while I sat innocently in my stroller - I no longer have my life.

Isn�t this a great country?

So while you�re out seeking �justice for Trayvon�, please remember to seek �justice� for me. Tell your friends about me, tell your families, get tee-shirts with my face on them, and make the world pay attention, just like you did for Trayvon.

I won�t hold my breath.

I don�t have to anymore.[b/]

-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Godogs57
Live in South GA...we were sickened when we heard about this earlier this year....

Gotta' ask,.......did they catch the young monster that did this ?

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
His anonymity is a deafening indictment of the whole Obama "admediastration."

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
From what I read and heard from people that live in the area a while back, two juveniles were caught a day or so after the killing. I believe the trial is supposed to start in a month or so. It hasn't been in the news much and I'm not sure how it stands now.

Harry
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Yes, two Nigra youths were arrested, one of thems aunt was arrested for lying and saying he was with her at the time of the murder and one Nigra city councilman was arrested for obstruction of justice... trying to hide the facts or some damn thing like that.

Just spooks being spooks, they will be in jail or detention for a while...then back on the street with their newly learned prison skills. Nothing out of the ordinary for these [bleep].

Here's the link to the story.

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

What a lovely family.

Roy

What this world needs is a few more Rednecks.

The Dildō Of Consequence Rarely Arrives Lubed

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I Obwan had sons...

Snake

That which does not kill us makes us stronger

Friedrich Nietzsche

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
644 members (1234, 257Bob, 06hunter59, 257man, 007FJ, 01Foreman400, 70 invisible), 2,927 guests, and 1,326 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,661
Posts18,399,311
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.