-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
When I see the muzzie channel advertised I'm reminded of the old saying: "Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer"

It's much easier to beat them at their game, when you have an inkling of what their game-plan is.

"I call that bold talk for a one-eyed fat man." --Robert Duvall.
"Fill your hand, you son-of-a-bitch!" --John Wayne.
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Well most of these sorts of channels will just disappear when buying ala Carte comes to Cable and Sat TV. Instead of in order to get the programing you want they bundle channels nobody would take, Like BET and now Muslim Channel. I dropped cable, In order for me to get the History channel I had to buy a bundle that for the most part was a bunch of stuff I didn't want. Its going to change, streaming on the internet is going to push it that way. I read that if it should come about there will only be 20 channels left on Cable and a few more on Sat. There is now way channels like BET would even exist unless you were forced to buy it in order to get the channel you want.

"Any idiot can face a crisis,it's the day-to-day living that wears you out."

Anton Chekhov

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
I watched it for a couple min yesterday. The report was on the dwindling water resources in the US west in this case Colorado(surprised it wasn't Nebraska). I thought 'watch this will turn into an anti-fracking hit piece' sure enough three min later the anti fracking propaganda started up and I switched channels.

It's owed by Qatar and they aren't real happy about our oil and gas production hurting their power and profits.

Basically channel 358s bias against American productivity hasn't changed, only the motive behind it.

Ironic that the Libs will advertise and watch it, they'll be the first to lose those Liberal freedoms as Islam advances. Always the useful idiots.

The issue is never the issue. The issue is always the revolution.

David Horowitz, Saul Alinsky and every woman I've ever argued with.
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by 257wby
When I see the muzzie channel advertised I'm reminded of the old saying: "Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer"

It's much easier to beat them at their game, when you have an inkling of what their game-plan is.

Correct, know thine enemy.

Gunner

Trump Won!
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
I don't get the channel and I wouldn't watch it if I did. Just like I don't watch any of the other news networks.

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
I just watched 15 minutes each of Russia TV News and then Kazakh TV News on MHz Network. Reporters speaking perfect English, a variety of local and world news - and no obvious anti-US slant in ANY of it. Just news.

The Russian TV covered the Moscow Air Show, the Greek economic crisis and their German bailout, tension between ultra-orthodox and secular Jews in Israel, and more. All it if fair and balanced as far as I could tell.

Kazakh TV was more oriented to that country, but may have covered more if I'd watched longer. Any body from Kazakhstan who lives here in the US would have been deeply interested, I'm sure.

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by 257wby

I bet they had the same Idea

�The constitution of the United States asserts that all power is inherent in the people, that they may exercise it by themselves, that it is their right and duty to be at all times armed!� � Thomas Jefferson
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

543 members (01Foreman400, 12344mag, 007FJ, 10gaugemag, 1lessdog, 1234, 59 invisible), 2,380 guests, and 1,222 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,661
Posts18,455,712
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.