Hop To
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
I wonder when somebody will make a movie about this?

http://whitegirlbleedalot.com/

BP-B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
+10

When its time to fight, you fight like you are the third monkey on the ramp to get on Noah's Arc... and brother, it is starting to rain!

The chair is against the wall.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Might have to pick that up.

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
*ahem*, "teens"

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Might have to pick that up.
My birthday's coming up. I suggested it to my wife.

IC B2

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Should have seen the nigs out last night. Group of 3 women, 3 guys jumping around like apes on the dance floor. Running over to any "whites" on the dance floor and "dancing" up on them abnoxiously and throwing themselves into them. Little apes were looking for a problem but 3 fat white girls and 1 skinny white girl were dancing in a train style and the nigs tried the same deal with them but the fat girls paid no attention and continued on dancing.

3 male Nigs walked out of the bathroom, 1 tried to eyeball me, I looked back at him caught his eye and then looked him up and down, the boys didn't want to play last night? This country was better off without these parasites.

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Fred's take on the matter.

http://www.fredoneverything.net/White_Girl.shtml

Good read,..an excerpt:

Racial hypocrisy is national policy. A bit back, when John Derbyshire wrote that parents should teach their children to avoid groups of blacks, outrage arose�from whites who carefully live in white neighborhoods, carefully send their children to mostly white schools, and themselves never venture into the �hood. The sin of Derbyshire was to state explicitly a policy which we all practice, but under a shroud of moralistic prevarication.

Now we have the wave of savage attacks by gangs of blacks against whites. As any sentient being has noticed, the government and the media diligently hide these attacks. At least, the media have done so in the past. If feral blacks beat a white man into brain damage, we hear that it was done by teenagers, or youths, or children. (Whites are about half of the population of Washington, DC, and the rest are teenagers.) Race determines press coverage. But the censoring works less well now.

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Bristoe
I read it and watched the first news report video here. Pretty damned nauseating.

IC B3

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Fred's take on the matter.

http://www.fredoneverything.net/White_Girl.shtml

Good read,..an excerpt:

Racial hypocrisy is national policy. A bit back, when John Derbyshire wrote that parents should teach their children to avoid groups of blacks, outrage arose�from whites who carefully live in white neighborhoods, carefully send their children to mostly white schools, and themselves never venture into the �hood. The sin of Derbyshire was to state explicitly a policy which we all practice, but under a shroud of moralistic prevarication.

Now we have the wave of savage attacks by gangs of blacks against whites. As any sentient being has noticed, the government and the media diligently hide these attacks. At least, the media have done so in the past. If feral blacks beat a white man into brain damage, we hear that it was done by teenagers, or youths, or children. (Whites are about half of the population of Washington, DC, and the rest are teenagers.) Race determines press coverage. But the censoring works less well now.

So true.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I don't see white folks coming to each others' rescue. The outcome I see is this continuing as long as they get away with it until they back some lone white guy into a corner, who has a CCW and then things getting very real. Of course I could really see twelve or thirteen blacks down and bleeding characterized as some racist mass shooting.

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
There's a reason I live in a county that is 95% white.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by Steelhead

you and me bof.

My diploma is a DD214
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Steelhead
Blind, dumb luck?

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
I don't see white folks coming to each others' rescue. The outcome I see is this continuing as long as they get away with it

As with many other ills which plague our society, I see it dying with my generation, but that doesn't mean that things will get fixed.

Today's youth aren't tuned into the propaganda box.

They're not listening to some PC talking head laying out the "proper" way to view the world.

They're communicating via the internet,...they get their information from the internet,..and they don't give a damn what's said on the idiot box.

They're also going to come up hard.

My view is,...in 20 years this country is going to be a very different place.

A lot of the PC crap that has contaminated this place for so long is going to be seen for the bullshit that it is,..and people will respond accordingly and properly.

,...big conflict coming,...

Maybe it's America's tribulation?

I don't know.

The white people with the means to do so will be leaving this place.

Those who are left behind will get tough or get eliminated.

I make no predictions on how it will turn out,...but America won't be a caucasian dominated society for much longer.

I've been telling my kids that they need to get an education so they have the means to escape this place when the time comes.

Of course,...they think I'm crazy to be saying such stuff,.....but I'd be remiss in my duties as a parent if I wasn't planting that seed of thought in their mind.

Maybe they'll take my advice,...maybe not,...but my opinion is, one day they'll realize that it was good advice.

That's all that I can do.

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Bottom line,...

Our society if being deliberately destroyed by multiculturalism.

It's already pretty much ruined Western Europe,..and the U.S.A. is the next big target.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S

I've been telling my kids that they need to get an education so they have the means to escape this place when the time comes.

To where...seriously!

The end of democracy, and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.
B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
I'm not sure,.....but Central Europe has already been through a lot of the crap that the U.S.A. is about to experience,...and they understand the dynamics of it and steer clear of them.

I think Poland or the Czech Republic might be good choices.

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
[Linked Image]

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
398 members (1lesfox, 300jimmy, 160user, 257 mag, 1lessdog, 12344mag, 40 invisible), 2,087 guests, and 923 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,594
Posts18,398,021
Members73,815
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.