Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
We still need a sarcasm emoticon.

Not a real member - just an ordinary guy who appreciates being able to hang around and say something once in awhile.

Happily Trapped In the Past (Thanks, Joe)

Not only a less than minimally educated person, but stupid and out of touch as well.
BP-B2

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
I'm going to go take a huge [bleep], and put all the [bleep] tissue in the trash can. We'll see how impressed my wife is...(grin)

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Dunno about folks worried about a trash can... I don't go digging in ours...And its emptied about 2 times a week. If

And if you think that the food off the table in the kitchen trash can for more than a few hours is less worse, I think you should research bacteria and germs.

But think, most folks that don't want a trash can in the water closet, shake hands with folks all day long and never give it a thought..

Wife has never flushed paper, pads, tampons etc....

But maybe some of y'alls is much more refined than our old redneck azzes. Heck the kids around here still play in the dirt too. Grins.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
Campfire Kahuna
OP Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Our trash goes 1 of 2 ways. If it burns, it goes in the burn barrel (sorry, Mr. Gore). If it doesn't burn, it goes in a trailer and to the dump when it's full. I don't really want a bag of used TP in either place.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Hard to believe how scared folks are. Carry on.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
IC B2

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
i just leave a hula hoop hanging on the baffroom wall. self cleaning. problem solved.

My diploma is a DD214
O
O
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
see, if every home in America had a bidet like my Condo does, this would be a non issue. laugh

So that's what's wrong with you, too many water jets up your ass!

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Just use your hand like they do in the middle east. You don't need all those fancy paper products.

N
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
N
Don't flush cherry bombs or m-80's down the toilet at your high school either grin

NRA Life,Endowment,Patron or Benefactor since '72.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
As a former water/sewer civil engineer, the worst things I've heard about flushed and caught by the screen were:

1) An aborted baby

2) A guy's dick

No kidding. Wipes are nothing.

Confucius say: He who angers you.......controls you.

My Lifestance is one of Secular Humanism.

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by StripBuckHunter
As a former water/sewer civil engineer, the worst things I've heard about flushed and caught by the screen were:

1) An aborted baby

2) A guy's dick

Former????

did these guys get you 'fard?

just axin

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Awhile back a friend of mine was telling me about his in laws
coming over and the youngest daughter emptied a box of q-tips
in the toilet and his MIL flushed it rather than take them
out.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by slumlord

1) An aborted baby

2) A guy's dick

Former????

just axin

Sounds like you've been wondering about that, SL.

Of course not. I received a raise and am now being begged to stay. I'm just being honest about my technical skills these days. I don't consider myself an engineer any more.........I'm in 'Gov't Administration".....

Confucius say: He who angers you.......controls you.

My Lifestance is one of Secular Humanism.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Former????

just axin

Nah, they just [bleep] him. laugh

Sean
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna

1) An aborted baby

2) A guy's dick

Former????

just axin

Sounds like you've been wondering about that, SL.

Of course not. I received a raise and am now being begged to stay. I'm just being honest about my technical skills these days. I don't consider myself an engineer any more.........I'm in 'Gov't Administration".....
Not really wondering, and RDGAF, just cursed with a good memory only when sometimes even paying half-attention.

anyway that's all

please drive thru

btw we are now serving Sundrop at most Sonics

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by bruinruin
Originally Posted by ringworm

Women are fking brain dead.
My MIL would put oyster shells in the garbage disposal if someone didnt stop her.

My MIL is just as bad and my wife isn't far behind. A few years ago my wife and MIL were cleaning strawberries. Cutting off the stems, leaves and bad spots and throwing the junk into a big colander. When it was full, my MIL upended the whole thing into the sink and reached for the disposal switch. I caught her before anything made it down the drain and she gavee a look like I was the biggest POS on Earth.

What fugging ignorance, dumping all that down a drain and not giving it a second thought. In fairness, the trash can was 8 feet away, so I can understand the hardship she faced.

I still have to fight the battle of the disposal now and then, threatening to remove it if she keeps it up.

yeah that sums up my wife also.....

women create tons of garbage, but they sure can't be bothered with getting rid of it... or if they do, it is with a little effort as humanly possible...

at least I have trained her to put most of the stuff she use to flush down the toilet or down the garbage disposal into walmart plastic bags and I'll take it out and put it in the garbage can...... and take it all to the dump...

and like your family Scott, my wife and her G/Fs when over, give me the same type of angry looks like I am the one who is the idiot... of course when they jam up this stuff, who do they come crying to, to make it all better and fix it again...

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
385 members (204guy, 280shooter, 29aholic, 10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 16penny, 47 invisible), 2,262 guests, and 1,114 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,723
Posts18,400,595
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.