Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 17 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 16 17
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
You guys are great. Glad the point of my posts got so distorted, that you completely missed the point.

While MY experience with fast twists shooting light bullets has shown the potential for issues to exist, I cannot make the claim that this is a guaranteed result. Nor can you, in all consciousness, guarantee that issues will never exist.

The point, once again, is that it is important when giving advice, to look beyond our own ideals and preferences and help the person down he path that is best for them. Sometimes, this might run counter to our own preferences.

And if it matters, only he rimfires in my safe are twisted slowly because, for me, a fast twist is best with the shooting I do. I do, however, know that what is best for me may not be the same for everyone.

GB1

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Boxer

your [bleep] nuts

Gun Shows are almost as comical as boat ramps in the Spring.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
NotSoSwift,

Your incredible dumbphucktitude,remains just that...[bleep] incredible.

Wow +P+.

teal,

I hear tell,that slipping atmospheric conditions is the money maker.(grin)

Were it a mandate to trade .25MOA of Precision,too eek the splendors of upper echelon BC's,I'd happily do so in order to reap the huge percentage in wind deflection decrease alone. Then there's of course the non-lineal increase in impact velocity/terminal affects,working in conjunction with increased RPM which do inflict GooTitude. 'Course one needn't swap Precision to gain them things,nor does one leave velocity on the shelf either,by stepping up the twist rate.

Obviously a fast twist Swift is a Goat [bleep] due to COAL constraints and none of these Windowlickers savvy that either.(grin)

Again...none of these stupid [bleep] are fielding Custom 1-16" 30-'06's,yet they Whine like lunatic [bleep] when you state the glaringly obvious in a different bore size. Reliably [bleep] hilarious Hissy Fits,by the [bleep] CLUELESS,are a right proper recipe for sidesplitting laughter.

This schit is funny!

I'd hang a pic of a pard's 39.5" Dall from this year,he sluiced at 520yds with a 1-8" 22-250AI and a single 75...but the Whining would be offa the [bleep] charts.

Laffin'!

'MAGNUM,

Noone needs say it,NotSoSwift can Pretend it all by her lonesome.

Note the dumb [bleep] is a touch loathe to proffer her high RPM offerings,if only because they too are Imaginary.

Laffin'!

'bow,

The only thing you shoot is your [bleep] Imagination.

Bless your heart.

Ackmam,

Hang some pics. Laffin'!

Looking forward to the excuses.

'75,

Quit baitin' hooks,you got the whole outfit.(grin)

Gibby,

You were really doing "great" there for a spell. Please don't let the cat get your tongue,nor the couch get your [bleep].

I'll feign my "surprise" that you shut the [bleep] up and the only thing you can "offer" is your Imagination and a Whine. Congratulations?

Looking forward to your excuses too. You Day Dreaming Do Nothing Dumbfhucks are a [bleep] riot!

As an aside,kudos on being stumped by a 4-letter word as "big" and "fancy" as "your".

Laffin'!

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Doesn't take much. The Little Runt has 6 hooks in his bigmouth.

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Boxer

your (you are) entertaining

Please keep going!

IC B2

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Ackmam,

I'll feign my "surprise",at the lack of pixels.

Laffin'!

Gibby,

Sweetheart it's still not "your",as it's a contraction and you're...not that I'd have ANY [bleep] hope you could summons the intellect to use a 5-letter word. Laffin'!

What happened?!? You were really beating the drum there for a spell and had your Pretend fired right the [bleep] up and your Imagination hitting on all cylinders. As per always,I remain curious in regards to you Day Dreaming Drooling Dumbfhucks Imaginations...is it loud when you shoot it?!? Thanks for that keen first hand insight. Laffin'!

I was lookin' forward to the Tantalizing Tales of your crossed-eye Lazy Twist "Adventures" and some "particulars" germane to the crux,regarding your "hard charging" rifle(s) and "all" that you "do" with 'em. Laffin'! Funnier than [bleep] how you clam up,when given opportunity upon a Silver Platter to extoll "all" your "experience" and the "vast" array of wares slated to them tasks. Re-laffin'!

Lemme frost your Imagination,for you...so you can Pretend "better". Laffin'!

[Linked Image]

Given my penchant for Arid Conditions,I remain a fan of oiled Walnut and French Bluin',with windage adjustable bases.

[Linked Image]

Though Retrostalgia is always cool,especially in the Jarheaded Realm of the spectrum. I know...I know,it's a right proper Dichotomy to fly 100+ MOA of available "up",on a platform that digests less than 20MOA from it's 250yd zero to the 1000yd line and slips transonic at 1400-ish. But it will give you sumptin' to Google and then you can use your Imagination to Pretend you savvy. Laffin'!

[Linked Image]

Always entertainin'er than [bleep],to drive lazy twists against the real deal and side by each. 'Course you can Pretend about that too. Laffin'!

[Linked Image]

It'd be damned near intellesting to muse high RPM twist rates in both SAAMI and Improved forms,from rifles of an ilk,if only for R&D. Laffin'!

[Linked Image]

Looking forward to the next Treatise of all the things you almost did,with all the wares you almost had and from all the places you've almost been,as you flaunt your Imagination and crank up your Pretend.

Can't wait for the [bleep] excuses,as you Pretend aloud. Bless your heart.

Laffin'!

Was dabblin' 6mm's last night a smidge and 14" is the way to go there too.

[Linked Image]
[img]http://imageshack.us/a/img689/6757/je0e.jpg[/img]
[img]http://imageshack.us/a/img839/1117/1xat.jpg[/img]

Though the LFB would snap you and you'd chip your nails.

Laffin'!

Got to laughing so hard,I forgot some thangs.

Operation Fireform,from a Savage,here on the Desert the other day.

[img]http://imageshack.us/a/img513/4821/ydbg.jpg[/img]
[img]http://imageshack.us/a/img14/2613/7zk3.jpg[/img]

Cain't wait for the Pretendathon to continue.

Wow +P+.

(Addendum for THE Consumate Whining [bleep]: NotSoSwift)

NotSoSwift,

PLEASE point to where you find me "mistaken" and I will happily take the time to rub your nose in your own [bleep] Stupidity and make it look easy...if only because it is.

Crank up your Pretend,let your Imagination fly and really knock it outta the Park. I'm afforded the luxury of not being forced to guess and even as [bleep] incredibly Stupid as you are...even your 17IQ points savvy that.

Looking forward to the Whine and TOTAL skirting of all rifle "particulars",as you take your hurt feelers and troll for a Pity Party. Dumbfhuck...only YOU,can prevent you from saying something stupid. Hint.

You "hard chargers" are a [bleep] riot!

I'm enjoying yet another bout of your "dreaded" Imaginary Pretend Ignore and the serious repercussions instilled,by such a brazen act!

I repeat...ACT.

Laffin'!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Gibby

Boxer

Please keep going!

Hmm notice by this post, and Ackmans that Slickey Stickey must have got tossed from the other thread again and shown up here. Surprised I am not.

Just go to the other threads and you will see the same dry, dusty BS pics and statements that he has in his copy and paste file.

We will now be regaled with the same ole same ole as the last 4 or 5 years.

Enjoy having this thread go from a discussion to an all out barrage of sticky insults, same ole pics, and the fact that when he gets in trouble all of his followers will swarm to add insults and absolutely nothing of value or pertinence to the thread.

Enjoy all, which is the reasoning behind him and his minions have all been put on ignore, they have nothing except vast, cold, empty voids of worthless space in between their ears.

Swifty
S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
And yet another thread to be ruined by Lord Farquaad. Next up will be the same ol' same ol'; Everyone but minnie me is an idiot, everyone else is whining about things they've almost done, wears they've almost had, and places they've almost been. He will show all sorts of rehashed pictures of fish he has snagged, game he has poached and claim that Craig Alaska is the end all be all place on earth to live. All this from a piece of chit drunk poacher and the boot lickers will line up in droves to hail to the chief and claim that THIS is now the best thread EVAH.

To the OP it is now best that you cut bait and motor on and this thread is now completely useless.

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Boxer

your entertaining

Keep going!!

Not done yet.

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Originally Posted by Gibby
Boxer

Please keep going!

The apostrophe ( � although often rendered as ' ) is a punctuation mark, and sometimes a diacritical mark, in languages that use the Latin alphabet or certain other alphabets. In English, it serves three purposes:[1]
The marking of the omission of one or more letters (as in the contraction of do not to don�t).
The marking of possessive case (as in the cat�s whiskers, or in one month's time).
The marking by some as plural of written items that are not words established in English orthography (as in P's and Q's). (This is considered incorrect by others; see Use in forming certain plurals. The use of the apostrophe to form plurals of proper words, as in apple�s, banana�s, etc., is universally considered incorrect.)

It's right beside the colon/semi-colon key. As in Boxer is not just a semi-colon he is a complete and total colon.

Last edited by Stickbow; 10/06/13. Reason: Too harsh for the midget too soon. Don't want to scare him away.
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Mule Deer
Kirk,

Aren't you the guy who insisted plastic-tipped bullets were way too expensive, until you actually shot some, both on paper and varmints?

Oh, schidt, I forgot, that was me!

You forget more than you remember, good thing Eileen is around to edit your writing. I did say that plastic tipped bullets were too expensive, but once I got done gouging people and over pricing all my stuff, I had so much money I could buy the plastic, and with cash...

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
If you like the 40's, wait until you try the fiddy's....

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Those are 50's, I have 27 boxes of the 40's on back order...

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
In that case, I would like to be gouged...

(Doesn't read well, I know)

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
M
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
M
Kirk,

Good to know the gouging is going well!

“Montana seems to me to be what a small boy would think Texas is like from hearing Texans.”
John Steinbeck
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
John,

Went through Townsend today on my way back from elk hunting, what a festival. We had to stop and look at the cars. Boy what a shindig for a metropolis like Townsend...

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
'Bow,

Always fascinating,that the best you can do is Whine...while living vicariously. Perhaps you'll be THE most "fortunate" of The Do Nothing [bleep] and be the first to Whine herself happy?!? Laffin'!

Bless your Day Dreaming Do [bleep] Nothing Heart.

Laffin'!

Gibby,

Your Imagination is boundless and isn't it rather fortunate for you,that Pretend is free?!?

Laffin'!

While slingin' the usual cast of characters today,I did feel compelled to add a Mk4 M1 10x wearin' Mildots(Google it),to the Super Duper. Sub 65MOA to a mile,from a +2" 100yd zero and a paltry 5Mils to the 1000yd line.

Pardon the reserve RPM.

Laffin'!

[Linked Image]

Keep your Imagination and Pretend wound tight...while you lick them windows.

'flave,

I don't have anything spun tight enough to stabilize a fiddy,but mebbe some day.(grin)

I'm with ya',in that I'd like to see a group photo of NotSoSwift,'Bow and Gibby too,as it'd make a rather sensational Jerry Lewis Telethon poster and assuredly drum up a few billion Charity Bucks. Laffin'!

Where do these incredibly stupid [bleep] come from?!?

Wow.

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Over and out on this thread.

OP-- Good luck!

Boxer-- see a doctor!

P.S. Boxer---- " +P+"---- SAAMI NOT!!!

Last edited by Gibby; 10/07/13.
M
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
M
Kirk,

Yeah, the Fall Fest grows every year. There were 230 cars at the show this year!

“Montana seems to me to be what a small boy would think Texas is like from hearing Texans.”
John Steinbeck
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Boxer
Ackmam,

I'll feign my "surprise",at the lack of pixels.

Laffin'!

Lil Fish,

While I know you love to post pictures of various bullets and rifles posed about it really does not have much to do with coyote rifles. How about you hang a few coyote picts and give the rundown on the rifles used and why you choose them.

I will give you one to help prime the pump. Was there a fast twist .22 in the Scoby Doo Van or were you �slumin� a 1/14 incher.

[Linked Image]

Sure hope this wasn�t your one and only coyote as the fans will be disappointed that you are, once again, talking out your ass.

While we are throwing in our $.02 I would say the drawbacks to the .22 cal 1/8 twist and light bullets are more a thing of theory than fact. The only 40gr bullets that fit the OP intentions are the VMAX and the Ballistic Tip and both will handle the stress.

The Ballistic Tip is a better coyote bullet as the VMAX can turn on a coyote's shoulder.

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

Page 6 of 17 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 16 17

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

86 members (444Matt, 44automag, 35sambar, 10gaugemag, 6mmCreedmoor, 7mm_Loco, 13 invisible), 2,290 guests, and 802 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,279
Posts18,467,662
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.