Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by djs
Originally Posted by bigwhoop
How intense must your hatred be to deny the vets and the public access to a such a revered site? This is an unconscionable act!

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/nbc-police-remove-vietnam-war-veterans-memorial-wall_759267.html

Shouldn't the anger be directed at the Congress who shut down the government and the sites; not at the National Park Service

Tell Wiesenthal he should have not went after all those guards and policemen.

By his obedience to his criminal leaders he augmented the guilt which he had incurred by putting himself politically and unconditionally at their disposal.

Last edited by nathanial; 10/06/13.
BP-B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by djs
How intense must your hatred be to deny the vets and the public access to a such a revered site? This is an unconscionable act!

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/nbc-police-remove-vietnam-war-veterans-memorial-wall_759267.html

Shouldn't the anger be directed at the Congress who shut down the government and the sites; not at the National Park Service?

The lack of funding dictates that the sites be closed.

Oh, you mean the Congress that passed a bill to find these parks? That Congress?

"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." - John Adams

Turdlike, by default.
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by djs

Let me guess, you too are a .gov employee???

There will be more money spent policing these sites than would ever been spent in their daily operations.

The boat ramps on places like Mark Twain Lake have been closed. Absolutely unmanned inanimate objects.
Long-term, they do require maintenance - resurfacing, sign painting, things like that.

Pure political stunt.

We can actually get along prettyy good in most things w/o Uncle Sugar holding our hands.

Have a good day man. In honor of personal freedom and the open squirrel season, I think I'll go put a hole through dinner's head.
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
... and yes, our anger should be directed first and foremost at the elected officials.

Have a good day man. In honor of personal freedom and the open squirrel season, I think I'll go put a hole through dinner's head.
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
POTUS Petty Official Tyrant of the US

Last edited by Monkey_Joe; 10/06/13.

IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Monkey_Joe
Originally Posted by djs

Let me guess, you too are a .gov employee???

There will be more money spent policing these sites than would ever been spent in their daily operations.

The boat ramps on places like Mark Twain Lake have been closed. Absolutely unmanned inanimate objects.
Long-term, they do require maintenance - resurfacing, sign painting, things like that.

Pure political stunt.

We can actually get along prettyy good in most things w/o Uncle Sugar holding our hands.

Ever see how much trash boaters leave at a boat ramp trash can?

Mule
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G

If the powers that be decide to fire upon these or the WW-II vets the beginning of the AR-II and a great cleansing of the beltway will begin.

GO VETS!!!!!!!!!!

Gunner

Trump Won!
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by Muleskinner

Unless you're one of the "guvment gonna take care me" Obama voters you'd realize that most of us "stand on our own hind feet" kinda guys would probably pick up after your helpless self until the morons in DC get their act together.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by Monkey_Joe
Originally Posted by Muleskinner

Unless you're one of the "guvment gonna take care me" Obama voters you'd realize that most of us "stand on our own hind feet" kinda guys would probably pick up after your helpless self until the morons in DC get their act together.

Reminds me of a lesson I taught two stepsons and a son. Anytime we use a public access place in the outdoors we leave it in a cleaner state than we found it. I bet that concept is completely lost and alien to a "guvment gonna take care o me" libtard.

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
EASY FIX. TAKE THE TRASH CAN AWAY, REPLACE IT WITH A SIGN THAT SAYS PACK [bleep] IN PACK [bleep] OUT. THERE GOT THAT FIXED!

Take care, Willie

Cry to the heavens and let slip the dogs of war. For they must feed on the bones of tyranny. In order for men to have freedom and liberty.
IC B3

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
All I know is if we had a commander in chief that had served in the military, then these Veteran Memorials wouldn't be closed, and that closure enforced....

instead what we have is a community organizer... also known as an academia trained communist.....sitting in our white house...

Congress and the Senate had any backbone or balls they would start immediate impeachment proceedings on this assshole for over stepping the powers given to him by the Constitution.

and plenty of the Democratic Party's Leadership need to be impeached right along with him..... Harry Reid, Nancy Pelosi, Barb Boxer, Chuck Shumer, et al...

This nation needs a large tar and feather party inside the beltway...

This is the lowest point of any political leaders in my lifetime......

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Seafire

This is the lowest point of any political leaders in my lifetime......

In American history.

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by gunner500

If the powers that be decide to fire upon these or the WW-II vets the beginning of the AR-II and a great cleansing of the beltway will begin.

GO VETS!!!!!!!!!!

Gunner

+1 and I unfortunately believe it's coming.

Do not feed the bear!

White Bear sometimes treads on thin ice...
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by RogueHunter
WHAT KIND OF COP enforces that??

To KNOW in your heart that what you are doing is against all principals, yet you do it anyway???

Why haven't all the cops called in sick for this???

Now you know how they will act when told to take our guns. Shades of Hitler, "we were only following orders."

" The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants" Thomas Jefferson.

Molon Labe
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by arctic338
Originally Posted by RogueHunter
WHAT KIND OF COP enforces that??

To KNOW in your heart that what you are doing is against all principals, yet you do it anyway???

Why haven't all the cops called in sick for this???

Now you know how they will act when told to take our guns. Shades of Hitler, "we were only following orders."

there are plenty that wont but there are always enough people that are more interested in power than principles to get the job done.....i know if there was something like that locally our officers wouldnt bother but the police chief and sheriff are vets and they have enough chit on their plate they aint gonna keep people off a sidewalk.....fortunately when yah move to smaller towns you can often find a higher portion of good guys....unfortunately when the chit hits the fan there are enough people waiting in the wings that want even a tiny amount of perceived power that with enough force from above the good ones can get pushed out frown

Last edited by rattler; 10/06/13.

A serious student of the "Armchair Safari" always looking for Africa/Asia hunting books
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by White_Bear

GO VETS!!!!!!!!!!

Gunner

+1 also but maybe not unfortunate; it is time or we lose it all. Like someone else said, why do you think .gov bought all that ammo? Those arrogant communists are probably hoping something will start so they can use the police/military to slam dunk us. Boy will they be surprised.

" The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants" Thomas Jefferson.

Molon Labe
W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
http://1mvetmarch.wordpress.com/

Maybe this will help, ought to send a message eh?

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
And then there is this too, should make for an interesting weekend coming up in DC.

http://www.usnews.com/news/articles...-ahead-say-organizers-of-trucker-protest

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
#OccupyAmerica!

Islam is a terrorist organization.

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by White_Bear

GO VETS!!!!!!!!!!

Gunner

You bet, and in the big picture, don't ever take your eyes off Germany.

Gunner

Trump Won!
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
704 members (12344mag, 10gaugemag, 01Foreman400, 10Glocks, 160user, 76 invisible), 2,730 guests, and 1,327 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,681
Posts18,399,678
Members73,820
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.