Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 9 of 17 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 16 17
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Seafire
WEll I see some old blue haired lady's yappy little poodle is off the leash again, strutting around the neighborhood barking at everything it can, before mommy puts him back in his kennel...

happens every time she lets him out in the backyard for his to piss on her roses...

Yes, Little Yap Dog. Happens every time, different thread same thing. This time a thread asking about a .220 Swift. Again the little bigmouth makes it a show and tell repeating the same crap from every other post. Don't even bother reading them, it's the same harangue over and over. And endless pictures unrelated to anything. Dumb little schit doesn't realize that none of it, including skull and crossbones, makes him tall or not a drunk. Just a turd in the swimming pool.

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
[Linked Image]

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
boxer-

Finally climbed out of your hamster cage I see.

You do not need to know my vocation. Your not worthy. I will just tell you it took a "lot" of schooling and hard work. I was also busy lov'n women. Something you half pint midget could only dream about. You probably saw pictures of them in your stacks, no stacks of boxes, of girly magazines that you have with sticky pages. Looks like you shot some loads ON your rifles too.

You pathetic little boyman. I am so sorry your genetic makeup was so lacking. The only large physical features you have is your mouth and your "Big Man Complex"

You sack of $h..T !!!!!!!

Oh there they are. Women laughing.

We all got PM's from your dog again this morning- more S.O.S call outs.

Oh, got to go and do something constructive again. I allocated 10 mins to you today. It was fun to play on your level. Back to my level.

Gun Shows are almost as comical as boat ramps in the Spring.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Schmuck, you stupid little moronic dipschitt....

Unlike your zoo keeper, my wife doesn't 'run on diesel'
however, I am sure most of us would agree, your wife has to be an angel to be able to put up with a moronic dipschitt loser like you.. who spends lord knows how much on toys so he can brag about them and try to get people not to notice that he is so short and stupid looking... with a personality that makes him the shortest big jackass in a state, full of Jackasses...

my wife and I have been together for 23 years...and I can guarantee ya, she is a hell of a lot better looking than any broad that has slapped your face in any bar in Alaska or anywhere else...

and she definitely would never go after some moron goofball that only came up to her arm pit... at 5/8, she is a full foot taller than you are...

but you keep on barking about stuff you are clueless on.. and as John Burns asked, where are those pictures of those rifles laying in a stream that you camo'ed with your teenage daughter's nail polish? I MISS THOSE! nothing else shows what a friggin idiot you are better than those...

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by SuperCub
[Linked Image]

Uhh, the answer is NO... sorry...

maybe try a GoTee.... whistle

IC B2

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

URFUBAR,

I hope you've not run outta Pretend,nor Imagination...if only because you were doing "great".

Lemme frost it for you and stay the 308 Theme,if only to embolden you. Laffin'!

Pardon the reserve RPM. Got's 'em in 11.25" 5R(gain) and 12" too,should that assist your Pretend. Laffin'!

[Linked Image]

Does fair to middlin' with Mexican Match,even when curtailing a sizing operation to uniform neck tension. Straight plug & play(didn't mean to horn you up).

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

It do even better with formed/sized(to it's chamber) hulls,tossed charges and 'Max.

[Linked Image]

Ain'cha' just a Treasure Trove of information?!?

WOW +P+!

Ackmam,

LOVE your pics! Laffin'! I'll feign my "surprise",that you know better than to even [bleep] try to muse anything Rifles or The Outdoors. I "wonder" why that is?!? Re-laffin'! Someone who "knows" as "much" as you,would do well to shut the [bleep] up,take notes and apply same. Hint.

One thing is for certain about you and your ilk and that's when it's all said and done...there's going to have been a whole [bleep] of a lot more said,than done.

Bless your heart.

'Cub,

I enjoy your Imagination,nearly as much as you do. Sorry that Puberty wasn't very kind to you and that you's more than a whole bunch shy in Posting pics of yourself and your Pretend Pursuits,though for obviously VERY good reasons. Laffin'!

Hopefully for you,a Manufacturer will invent a digital camera that captures both Imagination and Pretend,if only so you can "contribute". Laffin'!

[Linked Image]

As per always,I can happily loan you a camera,so you can troll for pity in regards to your "pursuits".

[img]http://imageshack.us/a/img824/5717/5msd.jpg[/img]

Thanks for the never ending Vagina Monologue Whine,extolling the "virtues" of all the things you almost did,with all the wares you almost had and from all the places you've almost been. Laffin'!

Here's to your Imagination and to just how [bleep] badly you need it. You "hard chargers" are a [bleep] riot!

Congratulations?!?

Gibby,

Didn't mean to horn you up and I want you to know how much I appreciate the inherent humor of your Secret Squirrel Vocation and I've less than zero desire to slight you and your Imagination,the "satisfaction" of your Pretend liasons. Fascinating stuff. Laffin'!

Pardon the reserve RPM.

[img]http://imageshack.us/a/img41/9669/jxy1.jpg[/img]

Points awarded for the oblivious humor,of you trying to equate your sheer and utter Dumbfhucktitude as a "level" of aspiration. Laffin'!

Sugartitts,THAT is a plight and few is Plighteder than you.

Congratulations?!?

Shefire,

I'm sure your Spouse has a real nice personality and is likely a real nice guy. Laffin'! I'll feign my "surprise" that pics are outta the question,if only to "preserve" the "sanctity" of your Imagination and to keep the Bromance fresh. Re-laffin'!

You really need to submit the hour meter from your couchbound [bleep],to The Guinness Book...as you reliably take Do Nothing Dumbfhucktitude,to new levels and really set the bar. Congratulations?!?

I enjoy your heartfelt Whine,as you feel compelled to comment on all those things beyond your means,ability and comprehension...but mebbe that vicarious angst is what fuels your Pretend,so everbody wins?!? Laffin'!

If only to frost your Imagination and bolster your Pretend.

Pardon the reserve RPM. 43" and 22" is nice numbers and here's to the inherent hilarity of it all sailing over your pointy head.

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BigStick/Stuff/Fish%20Stuff/IMG_0258-2.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BigStick/Stuff/Bucks%20and%20Bears/IMG_8112.jpg[/img]

Looking forward to the next Whine and excuses,so please spare no details.

Cyber hanky,to you.

You Dumbfhuckers really make a "great" case for 1-14".

Laffin'!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Boxer
'Cub,

I enjoy your Imagination,nearly as much as you do. Sorry that Puberty wasn't very kind to you

Puberty treated me just fine. It left me with a head full of hair and the ability to stand 5' 12" tall.

Other than being stunted, what it leave you with?

Laffin'

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
[Linked Image]
My those sure are big cameras. Great for shortling compensating, I suppose.

Laffin'

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
'Cub,

There's zero need for you to reiterate the oldest of adages and the most humorous Dichotomy,in that them who do the least...Whine the most. Here's to the hilarity,of you being powerless to refrain concocting excuses and fielding fresh Whines. Congratulations?!?

I know you've never turned a [bleep] lick in your pathetic "life" and due that constant,you've zero inkling to the sanctity of top flight gear,never being a concession. Given your "pursuits" and "time" spent "Outdoors" with Imaginary "goods",you've managed to "amass" a [bleep] hilarious version of "results","experience" and "knowledge"...so you really are a great "resource". Laffin'! Always fascinating to grant you the opportunity to wax eloquent on all the things you almost did,with all the wares you almost had and from all the places you've almost been. Fortunately for you,both Imagination and Pretend are free,while being the only (2) things within your physical abilities...so it's hardly "surprising" that's all you can proffer. Bless your heart.

You'll haveta pardon my being afforded the luxury of not being forced to guess,though please do not think that your perpetual guessworks ain't funnier than [bleep]! Reality ain't for everyone,as you so eloquently attest obliviously. You "hard chargers" are a [bleep] riot!

Pardon the reserve RPM.

[Linked Image]

I can't wait to hear the next installment of your Nothingness,the excuses commensurate and the growing list of insecurities.

Ring the [bleep] bell and dangle a picture of yourself...I [bleep] dare you. Copious Humor Points awarded in advance,for the excuses and the constant that even someone as [bleep] stupid as you,knows better than that.

Laffin'!

As an aside,just how loud is your Imagination,when you shoot it?

Wow +P!

URFUBAR,

Cheer up...noone hates 308's more than I. Laffin'!

[Linked Image]

Was REALLY hoping for some more of your Goat [bleep] and the fascinating "particulars" associated with Polishing Turds and Pretending to "use" them.

You were doing "great".

Laffin'!

Gibby,

Cat got your tongue,or couch got your [bleep]?!?! I know...I know,both. Laffin'!

Pardon the reserve RPM and here's hoping you've not burned all your Pretend up.

[Linked Image]

Was REALLY groovin' on your keen "insight". Laffin'!

Just where do you amazingly stupid [bleep] come from?!? Texas?

Laffin'!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
[Linked Image]

IC B3

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Nothing like a "cut and paste" routine from Lord Farquaad and his collection of hi-jacked and [bleep] up threads. Same ol chit different thread per usual. Not to mention you have given exactly zero for useful information on anything other than how much you love yourself and how much of a douche bag you truly are. Best part is that you've nothing on a basic reloading manual outside of pictures of yourself and your participation trophies. Keep plugging away as time spent here is time away from your family which is truly priceless.....for them it is a vacation spent away from your alcoholic, abusive hide. Don't be a stranger now.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Ahh more and more it seems that the twig is finally running out of sap. Drying up and ready for kindling on the fire.

Pass the dogs and beer, this is gonna get good.

Swifty
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
100 grain WacEm 18 yards [img:center][Linked Image][/img]

G
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by SuperCub

My those sure are big cameras. Great for shortling compensating, I suppose.

Laffin'

Looks like the gang's all here,

so would this be the NBTE "next best thread evah"?

with that in mind.........

don't always need 400mm or more........

[Linked Image]

white-tail @ 50 yds.

[Linked Image]

yearling @ 23 yds.

[Linked Image]

fueling my vices @ 10'

[Linked Image]

mourning dove @6'

[Linked Image]

hummer @ 4'

[Linked Image]

mouse @ 2'

[img]http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e129/glenn1221/IMG_0285_zps7db7148d.jpg[/img]

success @ 18"

Best,

GWB

A Kill Artist. When I draw, I draw blood.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
'Cub,

I'll feign my "surprise",that a plagiarized cartoon is all you can muster...if only as per always. Funny part is,you know how [bleep] hilarious a picture of you really would be. Laffin'!

Bless your heart.

Looking forward to the excuse(s).

Laffin'!

'Bow,

It's your Imagination,please feel free to Pretend with it any way you please...just do so aloud.

I find it fascinating,that you feel compelled to reiterate perpetually,your sheer and utter [bleep] Cluelessness. You are at the mercy of your means,abilities and comprehension...which ain't a very purty picture,as you so eloquently attest obliviously. Bless your heart. Please add some Secret Squirrel Delusions to your Vagina Monologue. Laffin'!

Looking forward to your next Whine and fresh batch of excuses,as you wax eloquent upon all the things you almost did,with all the wares you almost had and all the places you've almost been. Congratulations?!?

Perhaps consider really ringing the bell on your next Hissy Fit and hold your breath as you stomp your itty-bitty feet,for maximum effect. Laffin'!

You "hard chargers" are a [bleep] riot!

Laffin'!

NotSoSwift,

How's Imaginary Pretend Ignore treating you? Please remember you clueless whining [bleep],you cain't reply to me...because you supposedly cain't read this,as per your Pretend. Laffin'!

Holy [bleep] dog schit,just where to do you incredibly [bleep] stupid dumbfhucks come from?!?

Wow +P+!

Gee,

The Resident Do Nothing Dumbfhucks,do make the rounds. Laffin'!

Which 400(s) are you gunning,which you find no favor in? I know...I know,Imaginary ones. Laffin'!

Pardon the reserve RPM.

1D3/17-40L at 40mm,stopped right the [bleep] down for increased DOF at F/11,Aperture Priority,back button focus,ISO dumped to 100 and a rather good sneak. Hand held obviously.

[Linked Image]

Your pics are "great". Laffin'!

The Texas Version of everything,is a [bleep] riot.

URFUBAR,

Pardon the reserve RPM.

[Linked Image]

Laffin'!

Gibby,

You were doing "great". What happened...cat get your tongue,or couch got your [bleep]?!? I know...I know,both. Laffin'!

Pardon the reserve RPM.

[Linked Image]

Laffin'!

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Originally Posted by 28lx
100 grain WacEm 18 yards [img:center][Linked Image][/img]
100 gr is too heavy. laugh

The other side of the earlier pic.

[Linked Image]

Different angle. cool
[Linked Image]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
[Linked Image]

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I might as well join in on the photos = my new hunting hat!!

[Linked Image]

Last edited by 300MAG; 10/15/13.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Reminds me of Larry.

Laffin'

G
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
G
Give that man a cigar .

Best

Gwb

A Kill Artist. When I draw, I draw blood.
Page 9 of 17 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 16 17

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

543 members (01Foreman400, 12344mag, 007FJ, 10gaugemag, 1lessdog, 1234, 59 invisible), 2,360 guests, and 1,224 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,661
Posts18,455,712
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.