Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by ldholton
Originally Posted by carbon12
I know the song RIDE SALLY RIDE did she have a girlfreind with a strap-on ? LMAO ................ yea I know I'm going to Hell now ain't I

Dunno.

Moreover, don't care.

As far as I know, Sally Ride did her job with distinction. Her accomplishments and contributions makes Gunner a [bleep] liar.

Ironic that unrepentant liars end up in the same place as unrepentant queers.
never mind your POS ass ain't worth it

No doubt.

Thanks for question though.

GB1

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
come on carbon fill out your profile tell us about you and where your from ?? I'M in a [bleep] mood I might just drive a feww 100' miles to kick some f..a..g lovers ass for fun your a true POS

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
come on carbon fill out your profile tell us about you and where your from ?? I'M in a [bleep] mood I might just drive a feww 100' miles to kick some f..a..g lovers ass for fun your a true POS

Try and get laid, as impossible as it probably is for you. Might help your mood some.

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
sorry [bleep] been marred almost 20 years and this is the 3rd time try again f..aa..gg

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
pretty on a site like this can't even type F..A..G with out code

IC B2

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
hey carbon don't choke on a fake cock [bleep]

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
sorry [bleep] been marred almost 20 years and this is the 3rd time try again f..aa..gg

So sorry that your married life cannot help your [bleep].

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by carbon12

So sorry that your married life cannot help your [bleep].
my married life is great your still a POS tell me where to find you you F..A..G LOVER

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Haha, I always like the internet tough guy talk. This is some funny stuff.

X
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
X
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi
Originally Posted by antlers
It's easier to hate em' if one can convince themselves that homosexuals choose their homosexuality. They didn't choose their homosexuality any more than people choose their heterosexuality. And people don't choose their sexuality any more than they choose their eye color.

Again, just like pedophiles, right?

Actually, yes. Seriously, what kind of normal person would want to have sex with kids? This is why I believe there is no point in trying to rehabilitate pedophiles, and letting them into society again. Lock em up or put them in the ground, they are what they are and I don't believe you'll change them.

IC B3

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by Ptarmigan
Haha, I always like the internet tough guy talk. This is some funny stuff.

I am kinda wondering if it ain't some kind of gueer hook-up mechanism. He thinks I am a F.A.G and he wants to know where I can be found.

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
maybe you two should get together and taste some strange and save a poor teen that on the border

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
At least you are proficient with the gay talk! Congrats on that accomplishment!!!!

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
wrong campfire you two f.a.g.s

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Weak. But you already knew that. Tough guy.

BW Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by MadMooner
I could give two chits what someones god says about queers.
The fact is some kids are born cross eyed, club footed, missing parts, some have too many parts, some are mentally incomplete, and some are just plain fugged up.
And yes, some are born queer. It doesn't mean every queer was born that way, but the fact is many are.
If they are good, honest people, I'd happily take them over half the dimwits running around worried about some fellas pecker.
Sweet lord....Bunch of fuggin' idiots proclaiming the greatness of fuggin' UGANDA!!! Laffin'!
You can't make this chit up!

Good post...!

Laffin' here too...!

The so called Christians here are a hoot!

They are also busy bitching over Christs birthday and showing their ass in the process.

What we really got here, is a bunch of gay bashers using their Christ as a tool to support lacking mental capacities.

Jesus would cry if he read the comments in this thread from so called Christians.

Brian

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by BW
The fact is some kids are born cross eyed, club footed, missing parts, some have too many parts, some are mentally incomplete, and some are just plain fugged up.
And yes, some are born queer. It doesn't mean every queer was born that way, but the fact is many are.
If they are good, honest people, I'd happily take them over half the dimwits running around worried about some fellas pecker.
Sweet lord....Bunch of fuggin' idiots proclaiming the greatness of fuggin' UGANDA!!! Laffin'!

Good post...!

Laffin' here too...!

They are also busy bitching over Christs birthday and showing their ass in the process.
What we really got here, is a bunch of gay bashers using their Christ as a tool to support lacking mental capacities.
Jesus would cry if he read the comments in this thread from so called Christians.

^^^^^
Yep.

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by BW

Good post...!

Laffin' here too...!

Agreed.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
At least there are three to five people on here that can rationalize all the crap spewed out in this thread.

crazy crazy crazy

Sean
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

624 members (1234, 160user, 12344mag, 10ring1, 10gaugemag, 10gaugeman, 60 invisible), 2,319 guests, and 1,206 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,618
Posts18,454,995
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.