-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
I guess I don't understand the aversion to having kids when you decide to have more kids.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
GB1

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
I got broke after my second kid, went in on Friday afternoon, spent the next day icing the boys and then went bear hunting on Sunday.

The reason is simple, I don't like kids enough to want to raise 3 or 4 or 5... of em, and I like sex enough that it was inevitable.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by dogcatcher223
Originally Posted by deflave

You should not have gotten married either.

Travis

Why? I always hated getting [bleep] and now that is a non-issue. whistle

heard of men like you dont understand

BJs are like pizza never had a bad one,but some are way better than others

Hank

Thank You Lord for another day,Help my Brother along the way

When you mature,you realize hospitals and schools are businesses,and the Beatles were geniuses

Live Like A Champion Today

NRA EndowmentLife Member,My Daughter is also a Life Member
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
My buddy had his junk snipped after his second kid. After his third, his wife had her tubes tied.

Told my wife she could have her third child with her second husband. After hearing about my buddy, she put a clove hitch in her plumbing. So I'm good.

Some years ago I went to a DU dinner where a doc had donated a vasectomy for the auction. Bidding was very slow. It went for $35.

"A Republic, if you can keep it." ~ B. Franklin
W
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
W
I had mine done 5 years ago. My wife got me a new gun of my choice for each nut.

IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I told my wife I wasn't getting one because my NEXT wife might want kids!

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by CharlieFoxtrot
My buddy had his junk snipped after his second kid. After his third, his wife had her tubes tied.

Hmmmm.....

Travis

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
Lots of somewhat pleasant stories so far... now for mine. wife says major surgery for me, out patient for you, so guess what? first up, nurse comes in with a disposable razor and shaves the boys. Ok, not so bad, actually kinda enjoyable... unfortunately this was the HIGH LITE of the procedure. Next doc says going to give you a shot in your sack (Wonderful), it will feel like some one kicked you in that nut. needle comes, feels like you can imagine, but no kick in nuts, don't realize at time this is NOT a good sign. After a few minutes doc starts cutting..... jesus, somthins not right, I CAN FEEL HIM CUTTING... cold sweat...nausea... doc looks at my face, you doin OK, you look kinda white. Tell him the problem, he says try to think about something else!!! YOU HAVE TO BE F..KING KIDDING RIGHT? after a couple of eternitys later doc says ok that side done, now we'll shoot up the other one and do the other side. You better not be serious you SOB.... he was... Half hour later I stumble out looking for wife, and contemplating what constitutes justifiable homicide. Ya, nothing to it.... a

L
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
L
I enjoyed the proximity of this thread to the one on lead free ammo. I may be a little twisted.

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
looks like i'll be one of the few shooting live rounds when we climb from the bunkers....(with whats left of the world when Obama an nato get done)...= more nookie for me smile

I work harder than a ugly stripper....
IC B3

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by atvalaska
looks like i'll be one of the few shooting live rounds when we climb from the bunkers....(with whats left of the world when Obama an nato get done)...= more nookie for me smile

I'll be right there with you buddy.

You might wanna insist on me going second FYI.

Merry Christmas,
Travis

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by marktrask
Lots of somewhat pleasant stories so far... now for mine. wife says major surgery for me, out patient for you, so guess what? first up, nurse comes in with a disposable razor and shaves the boys. Ok, not so bad, actually kinda enjoyable... unfortunately this was the HIGH LITE of the procedure. Next doc says going to give you a shot in your sack (Wonderful), it will feel like some one kicked you in that nut. needle comes, feels like you can imagine, but no kick in nuts, don't realize at time this is NOT a good sign. After a few minutes doc starts cutting..... jesus, somthins not right, I CAN FEEL HIM CUTTING... cold sweat...nausea... doc looks at my face, you doin OK, you look kinda white. Tell him the problem, he says try to think about something else!!! YOU HAVE TO BE F..KING KIDDING RIGHT? after a couple of eternitys later doc says ok that side done, now we'll shoot up the other one and do the other side. You better not be serious you SOB.... he was... Half hour later I stumble out looking for wife, and contemplating what constitutes justifiable homicide. Ya, nothing to it.... a

You never know. My worst experience was pulling a tooth, NOTHING would do it, and it was miserable and never did get it out because I passed out from the pain. Had to go home and take more antibiotics and come back a few days later to try again.

Every other tooth has been nothing at all. And I've had more than a few yanked so far.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
I guess I don't understand the aversion to having kids when you decide to have more kids.

Travis

Works for you, but not others. Different strokes. Some of us want to continue to play with no risk basically.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E

Hmmmm.....

Travis

Yeah, you thinking what I'm thinking?

It could be yourn?

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by eyeball

Hmmmm.....

Travis

Yeah, you thinking what I'm thinking?

It could be yourn?

I'm thinking she also got crabs from a toilet seat...

Travis

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Liar. grin

Last edited by eyeball; 12/24/13.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
The morning after pill dissolves in mocha latte, just saying.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
I had mine done Dec 31 1984 at 1:00 PM and made swing shift @ work at 4:00 PM that afternoon.

Momma may have been standing over the Doc's shoulder begging him to "Tie another knot in that". But when I made it home from work at midnight, she treated me to a damned fine dinner with wine.

I was back in the saddle within 48 hrs.

There was a little discomfort though a week later, when I was trying to get a bit of sleep during the day after a graveyard shift. My eighteen month old son came in and hopped into my bed. I woke up to his big toe ripping out one of my stitches!

KIDS, there is nothing better, right? grin

The Drs around here now advertise no needle/no scalpel vasectomies! I'm not sure exactly how that works.

And some do need to be concerned about those Miracle Babies. A bud of mine had a vasectomy and then his wife had three more kids over the next several years. I heard from a gal who worked in his Dr's office that during each pregnancy he came back to the Doc for another sperm count.

Each time "Still zero Bud!"

Ain't that some miracle?

He stayed with the bitch long enough to raise all of his kids and her bastards as well. And he treated the last three just like his own.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
FCK THAT NOISE! eek

Jed York does not own the 49ers; Russell Wilson does.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by jimy
Why any one would consider this procedure a good idea is beyond me. I won't have it done to my dog!

This. I cannot fathom a valid reason for it.

Travis

Agreed, mine will stay as they are thank you.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

603 members (06hunter59, 160user, 12344mag, 007FJ, 10gaugemag, 02bfishn, 55 invisible), 2,964 guests, and 1,257 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,347
Posts18,468,824
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.