24hourcampfire.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 11 of 37 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 36 37
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
If the OP didn't receive a LNIB Charger, a refund is the only acceptable remedy. Do you still say the Charger was in that condition when you shipped it?

IC B3

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by safariman
Originally Posted by mavrik
You said you had purchased the magazine "Even before" he asked for he asked for one. I hope all your friends still believe what you are saying. Like posted above about the bipod, you forget your lies!!!

Wow, you should take a step back and think about what you are doing on the internet, begging looks bad!!!!

I have told no lies, nor begged in any way shape or fashion. Only standing my ground on the no need to refund stance. I believe that I am right on this, and have no need to apologize for that.

If some of you would have handled it different, then you go ahead and handle things different when or of it is you. This is me and my family I am taking care of and I am making the gun deal as right as can be done short of the refund idea.

For your reputations sake, refund the man his money.

Last edited by alwaysoutdoors; 12/28/13.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by wadevb1
Originally Posted by HugAJackass
[quote=chlinstructor]
Thank you for this post. I've had the pleasure of spending time in Mark's company and have been blessed by his generosity.

Reopening the lines of communication was the right thing to do and it doesn't surprise me in the least that he did that.

Like Steelhead said, I'm sure that this will all work out.

I'm not as optimistic as steelhead, but I don't think this deal is going to work out, unless you're referring to the seller.

Hey there, Partner Just a little free advice. When your "Quoting" another members "quote" and then you edit that "quote" before you post it, you need to pay a little more attention.

You left my user name, chlinstructor, in on HugAJackass's quote. Easy mistake to make when your editing someone else's quote, but it made it look like HugAJackasses quote was my quote. Not a problem, this time, but it could be easily misconstrued. Just Sayin wink

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Holy balls.. Did someone equate an internet transaction with a F2F?

That's almost as good as safari's attempts at redemption.

Originally Posted by captain seafire
I replace valve cover gaskets every 50K, if they don't need them sooner...
M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
Pictures?

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Rancho_Loco
Holy balls.. Did someone equate an internet transaction with a F2F?

That's almost as good as safari's attempts at redemption.

I require nor request any 'redemption' from you or the other dog pile participants here.

Cases and opinions have been stated, know it all fight mongers have opined who have no skin in the game. Typical of these types of call out threads, with lots of folks who have not walked in either pair of shoes taking sides without enough information and throwing stones.

Human nature at a low moment, I suppose.

LOVE God, LOVE your family, LOVE your country, LIKE guns and sports.

About 2016 team "R" candidates "We definitely need a crew with a sack of balls the size of hot water bottles, bloviated estrogen leaking feel-gooders need not apply." Gunner 500
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I'd say its gonna be tough for Mark on here from now on. Any prospective buyer does a simple post search and they will find this. Earlier he said he waited weeks before he blocked the OP. Then later on he states the whole thing has been going on a week. Hmmmm. It's gettin deep in here. Mark keeps on a diggin that hole though. In his mind he is still right and if he needs the money then it doesn't matter what he does to get it. That's the Christian way, you know. Oh wait, I guess that is Marks Christian ways. Lol. He is such a joke. I don't understand how he has buffaloed so many people here through the years.

Reno

The time is drawing nearer for the American People to stand up for what they believe in. To stop having their rights trampled by the a$$holes in Washington D.C.
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Holy smokes! Well safariman has pics he has said it several times so he should post up those pics. I do more buying than selling and i have been pretty lucky dealing with folks on here. What safariman fails to realize the op said this ruger charger is scratched up stock looks like [bleep]. Apparanty my definition and safariman defintion of LNIB are worlds apart. When i do sell a rifle i hold the money for a few days just in case something like this happens.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
I'm just shocked that safarman is caught up in such a deal..Shocked I tell ya!

F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
Mark,

I have a Bi-Pod from a Ruger Charger if you need one to make the deal right. I don't have the Ruger zip-up case. I sold the stock and barrel. I made my wife a target rifle with the receiver / 20" Green Mountain barrel / Hogue stock.

[Linked Image]

Ken

IC B3

B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
Did I just read all 21 pages of this...?

Mule Deer, "Yeah, real men don't flinch, especially gun writers!"

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I cant believe this thread is still going.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by Boykin
Did I just read all 21 pages of this...?

Exactly what i was just thinking.

There is one thing I failed to see in those 21 pages. copies of the pm's between the seller and the buyer as well as a lack of pictures proving the accusations.

So common you two, Give us the pm's so we all can make a FACTUAL JUDGEMENT instead of speculating.

You two are simply digging a deeper hole by just running your mouths and not showing proof.

Seems we constantly hear about how Social Security is going to run out of money but we never hear about welfare or food stamps running out of money. What's interesting is the first group WORKED for their money but the other group didn't.
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
This is not face to face dealings so a refund is in order. I've read more than one thread about how safariman [bleep] me and I'll probably get to read more unless batf gets him for unlicensed interstate gun trafficking. All the "I'm so sick " bs is just that. Safariman is just a gun hustler using the free classified market here on the 24hr campfire. One minute he's so poor he can't afford tires and the next he's building a custom rifle and buying more guns to sell for profit. If you buy from safariman you might get what you paid for or you might not but he will only make it right when you call him out publicly and then it's a big if.

‘TO LEARN WHO RULES OVER YOU, SIMPLY FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE’

Conspiracy theorists are the ones who see it all coming…

You are the carbon they want to eliminate !

I’m Uber Deplorable Ultra MAGA !
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Did someone really compare an internet sell to a face to face? Its getting deep!

If I were the buyer I'd send the thing back to Mark and tell Mark to keep it and do what he thinks is right. I'd wash my hands of the mess. If Mark refunds the money, good. If Mark does nothing, I accept it.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by buckthumper

So common you two, Give us the pm's so we all can make a FACTUAL JUDGEMENT instead of speculating.

It really isn't that complicated,

A person was seeking a LIKE NEW IN BOX firearm, my guess this was supposed to be a Christmas present(wag),

A used gun,(the cousins gun) missing 50% of the components arrives,

Potential buyer drives to FFL location, opens box, and realizes this deal is clearly not what he was seeking,

closes box, tells FFL to return box, and drives home.

LNIB doesn't mean feel free to send the remaining piecemeal items as you find/purchase them.

The entire stance that the Buyer lied, about the package already being returned, simply doesn't fly, The last thing the buyer told the FFL to do was return the package, and then he drove away. Over.

M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
I don't have enough posts to have an opinion.

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
I will have to say I had two dealings on a Remington 660 with Safariman. My first and last. I won't elaborate but It was not the deal I expected. Gun was at best 75% and described as like new.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
you don't have enuff posts to have an opinion on that, either

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Myself, I bracket....

under 200, over 7000, I don't trust ya,,,, whistle

Page 11 of 37 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 36 37

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
139 members (10Glocks, 2UP, 300_savage, 257 mag, 160user, 35, 12 invisible), 1,825 guests, and 832 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,728
Posts18,400,778
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2023 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.