Print Thread
Hop To
Page 30 of 31 1 2 28 29 30 31
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by okok
You crawled out of your hole..... laugh

Go Hawks!!! The Hawks #1 defense will stomp a mud hole in Peytons arse! laugh

Congrats 40 something SB virgin. I hope you bust your cherry this year. If anyone needs to get pheeukked, I mean really pheeukked it's you.

Last edited by rkamp; 01/20/14.

"Knowledge is good"
� Emil Faber
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Originally Posted by 257heaven
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
I'm not a niners fan, either. But the league allowing the Seasucks to get away with the interference and holding is beyond me. I guess they know what they're doing, but they're making less and less of a fan of me. I'll watch the super bowl and I'll root for Manning. But I guarant-damm-tee you I will be drunk off my azz and won't care who wins in the end.

Unfortunately in obamaworld�.the good guy always loses.
Some of you guys being butt-hurt over some game is amazing. The Chiefs would have beaten the Chargers sending the Steelers into the playoffs instead of San Diego, had the refs not blown a call on a field goal at the end of the game. The NFL even admitted the glaring error. Nothing was done. Nothing can be done. It's the human factor and it's part of what makes the game. Why don't y'all put your big girl panties on and either root for Denver against the Seahawks or go watch some Women's NBA or something.

Got them on and please let me know what channel the WNBA is on. But it's not just a blown call in the seasucks case. It's a history of constantly allowing one team to hold and interfere and not make any calls when nobody else can get away with it. Keep calling me a total dumbazz, but I still believe that good people win out in the end. And I'm not just talking about some stupid game.

I didn't call you a "total dumbazz". No doubt the NFL is big money, but it is still just a game. A children's game that men are playing. Get real.

Still need to know what channel the WNBA is on. Thanks for the reality check. Wonder if any of those WNBA players suk cok as good as okok? Probably not.

Sent from my Dingleberry Handheld Wireless
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Deerwhacker444
[Linked Image]
lmao

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by byc
If Aggies had been in the SEC when the deal was struck it would have been 10M. grin

PreZactley! Aggie 12th man tradition started way before the Seasucks were even thought of. Hawks fans stole it, plain & simple. Fans & team are totally classless. Proof ? See OKOK in dictionary. cool

Here's a little Aggie history as to how the Real 12th Man Tradition started:

The 12th Man tradition began in Dallas on January 2, 1922, at the Dixie Classic, the forerunner of the Cotton Bowl Classic. A&M played defending national champion Centre College in the first postseason game in the southwest. In this hard-fought game, which produced national publicity, an underdog Aggie team was slowly defeating a team which had allowed fewer than six points per game. The first half produced so many injuries for A&M, Coach D. X. Bible feared he would not have enough men to finish the game. At that moment, he called into the Aggie section of the stands for E. King Gill, a student who had left football after the regular season to play basketball. Gill, who was spotting players for a Waco newspaper and was not in football uniform, donned the uniform of injured player Heine Weir and stood on the sidelines to await his turn. Although he did not actually play in the game, his readiness to play symbolized the willingness of all Aggies to support their team to the point of actually entering the game. When the game ended in a 22-14 Aggie victory, Gill was the only man left standing on the sidelines for the Aggies. Gill later said, "I wish I could say that I went in and ran for the winning touchdown, but I did not. I simply stood by in case my team needed me."[52] A statue of E. King Gill stands to the north of Kyle Field to remind Aggies of their constant obligation to preserve the spirit of the 12th Man

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:EKingGill.jpg

Last edited by chlinstructor; 01/20/14.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

IC B2

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
The 12th man tradition started because the Aggies always need one more man. wink

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Deerwhacker444
[Linked Image]

Ya gotta admit that's TFF right there, no matter who you root for in the NFL.

I love to see that sissy Tom Brady cry. And Bill Belacheck, too! cool

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
The Aggie Band has never lost a half-time.

Not a real member - just an ordinary guy who appreciates being able to hang around and say something once in awhile.

Happily Trapped In the Past (Thanks, Joe)

Not only a less than minimally educated person, but stupid and out of touch as well.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by eyeball
The 12th man tradition started because the Aggies always need one more man. wink

That's a good one Doc! I've pretty much heard ever Aggie joke in the world, especially since my younger siblings were all RedRaiders & T-sips. cool

While I was at A&M, during Jackie Sherrill's heyday, the 12th man guys were all walk-ons who played during Kickoffs & Returns. At that time, nobody ever returned a Kickoff aaginst us. I've also still have one of my really old T-Shirts from that period at A&M. It says " Eight Straight" and has a cartoon of Beevo with his horns sawed off. Another words, we had a record going at that time of beating them 8 years in a row.
Also, the only Heisman Tropy winner to ever beat the Aggies was Rick Williams, when he was at UT. We beat Bo Jackson, Eric Dickerson, Earl Cambell, Ty Detmer, Tim Brown, and several other not as famous Heisman winners. Cant remember them all, I'm getting old & forgetfull cool

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by 5sdad
The Aggie Band has never lost a half-time.

Yep! Best College Band Ever.

Our best tradition is kissing your wife or girlfriend at the Football Game ever time we scored! Or which ever good looking babe setting beside you at the game! cool

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B3

okok Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Most people don't know that Sherman was a track star at Stanford too; High jump, triple jump and long jump. Dude has a 42" vertical jump. And 6' 3" any questions???? laugh

Jed York does not own the 49ers; Russell Wilson does.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
good breeding program

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by okok
Most people don't know that Sherman was a track star at Stanford too; High jump, triple jump and long jump. Dude has a 42" vertical jump. And 6' 3" any questions???? laugh

Not a question, but you got a little something dribbling down your chin.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
[quote=5sdad]
Yea. He cried and whined that Crabtree pushed him in the back and he could only swat it. Typical classless seasuck POS.

Dude your delirious! take Crabtrees dong out of your mouth and breathe. Anyone with half a brain can clearly see for themselves on every replay shown the Crabtree shoved him from behind. Apparently it isn't pass interference when your buttboy commits it. Again anyone could clearly see Crabtree talking smack all day yet he had a schittty game and no reason to talk any smack as he got owned on that route. Also anyone who follows NFL knows about the bad blood between those 2.

The Niners pushed and held as bad as the Seahawks all game but it's only an issue for the glass vagina Niners fans. He'll even Harbaugh said it was a CLEAN well played game......

Again you talk class, do me a favor get off Crabtrees jock for 30 seconds and let's talk class. Are you the only person that has not seen the replay video on every network of a NONUNIFORM Niners player stepping forward and intentionally clothes lining the Hawks Jeremy Lane during an active play . Yep classy bunch those Niners were!!!!!!

Once again you saw a game on TV and are guessing what occurred even though I repeatedly stated I saw it on person and it went both ways all night. The Niners lost and it's just a game so get over it.

Okok takes it too far but you do as well and can't admit to stuff that has been shown 100,000 times.

Pot meet Kettle.

okok Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Your wifey was over earlier,just kicked her out the door awhile ago.

Jed York does not own the 49ers; Russell Wilson does.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

The 12th Man tradition began in Dallas on January 2, 1922, at the Dixie Classic, the forerunner of the Cotton Bowl Classic. A&M played defending national champion Centre College in the first postseason game in the southwest. In this hard-fought game, which produced national publicity, an underdog Aggie team was slowly defeating a team which had allowed fewer than six points per game. The first half produced so many injuries for A&M, Coach D. X. Bible feared he would not have enough men to finish the game. At that moment, he called into the Aggie section of the stands for E. King Gill, a student who had left football after the regular season to play basketball. Gill, who was spotting players for a Waco newspaper and was not in football uniform, donned the uniform of injured player Heine Weir and stood on the sidelines to await his turn. Although he did not actually play in the game, his readiness to play symbolized the willingness of all Aggies to support their team to the point of actually entering the game. When the game ended in a 22-14 Aggie victory, Gill was the only man left standing on the sidelines for the Aggies. Gill later said, "I wish I could say that I went in and ran for the winning touchdown, but I did not. I simply stood by in case my team needed me."[52] A statue of E. King Gill stands to the north of Kyle Field to remind Aggies of their constant obligation to preserve the spirit of the 12th Man

Holy dogshittt CHL you couldn't be more wrong if you tried and using Wikipedia as your source reference is lame as hell.

Pretty sure your precious Aggies stole the "12th man" term from the University of Iowa Alumini who coined the term in 1912 a full 10 years before the Aggies stole it. The Aggies "trademarked" the term but they sure as hell didn't create it.

Here is a direct quote of the first publicized use of the term "12th man" that your Aggies blatantly copied then trademarked:
In his article, titled "The Twelfth Player" McGowan wrote: "The eleven men had done their best; but the twelfth man on the team (the loyal spirited Iowa rooter) had won the game for old S.U.I." [1]

Nice try but your statements and those of the Aggies and your Wikipedia link are false and easily proven so.

Last edited by MallardAddict; 01/20/14. Reason: added quote of the ACTUAL originator of the 12th man
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by MallardAddict
[quote=5sdad]
Yea. He cried and whined that Crabtree pushed him in the back and he could only swat it. Typical classless seasuck POS.

Dude your delirious! take Crabtrees dong out of your mouth and breathe. Anyone with half a brain can clearly see for themselves on every replay shown the Crabtree shoved him from behind. Apparently it isn't pass interference when your buttboy commits it. Again anyone could clearly see Crabtree talking smack all day yet he had a schittty game and no reason to talk any smack as he got owned on that route. Also anyone who follows NFL knows about the bad blood between those 2.

The Niners pushed and held as bad as the Seahawks all game but it's only an issue for the glass vagina Niners fans. He'll even Harbaugh said it was a CLEAN well played game......

Again you talk class, do me a favor get off Crabtrees jock for 30 seconds and let's talk class. Are you the only person that has not seen the replay video on every network of a NONUNIFORM Niners player stepping forward and intentionally clothes lining the Hawks Jeremy Lane during an active play . Yep classy bunch those Niners were!!!!!!

Once again you saw a game on TV and are guessing what occurred even though I repeatedly stated I saw it on person and it went both ways all night. The Niners lost and it's just a game so get over it.

Okok takes it too far but you do as well and can't admit to stuff that has been shown 100,000 times.

Pot meet Kettle.

LOL

KDK Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Steelhead
Where is Scott telling me how wrong I am about how [bleep] most of the people in the PNW are?

This tread is a ringing endorsement.

I'm seeing plenty of evidence of that here. Learning a lot! Wanted to take my kids up there for vacation soon because I've never seen it. Now thinking I can go to my grave without seeing any of it. Feel the same way about NYC and most of Kalifornia and now Colorado is inching up maybe neck and neck with WA (with apologies to KDK).

But I've already seen most of Colorado.

If you change your mind, look me up and I'll buy you lunch...

Originally Posted by ingwe
This is a shooting forum, there is no place here for logic.
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by MallardAddict
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

Holy dogshittt CHL you couldn't be more wrong if you tried and using Wikipedia as your source reference is lame as hell.

Pretty sure your precious Aggies stole the "12th man" term from the University of Iowa Alumini who coined the term in 1912 a full 10 years before the Aggies stole it. The Aggies "trademarked" the term but they sure as hell didn't create it.

Nice try but your statements and those of the Aggies and your Wikipedia link are false and easily proven so.

UNIVERSITY of IIOOWWAAA ? Hell, I didn't even know the HAD a Football Team wink

And since our Aggie Code of Conduct that most of us Alumni live by says we don't Steal, Lie, or Cheat, i doubt seriously that Coach Dana Bible had ever even HEARD of U of Iowa. It was a tradition that started on our field that day due to player injury, for Aggies. It Had nothing to do with Iowa. Get a grip, dude. Your starting to sound like OKOK cool

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Page 30 of 31 1 2 28 29 30 31

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

571 members (19rabbit52, 12344mag, 1936M71, 16penny, 17CalFan, 1lessdog, 48 invisible), 2,761 guests, and 1,160 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,520
Posts18,452,713
Members73,901
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.