Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
I was back in the insurance bidness and my secretary was not at work for some reason. I had to deal with unruly chirren, claims, estimates, people who wanted to pay their premiums but I could not pull their names up on the computer and so on. It's a wonder I didn't stroke out in my sleep. I pray I never have a dream like that again. I won't be worth digested hay for the rest of the day.

BP-B2

B
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
B
Its good when you wake up and reolize that
ITS JUST A DREAM

HAnk

Thank You Lord for another day,Help my Brother along the way

When you mature,you realize hospitals and schools are businesses,and the Beatles were geniuses

Live Like A Champion Today

NRA EndowmentLife Member,My Daughter is also a Life Member
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Originally Posted by MColeman
I was back in the insurance bidness and my secretary was not at work for some reason. I had to deal with unruly chirren, claims, estimates, people who wanted to pay their premiums but I could not pull their names up on the computer and so on. It's a wonder I didn't stroke out in my sleep. I pray I never have a dream like that again. I won't be worth digested hay for the rest of the day.

Now you know what your purgatory will be...

Akin to an Italian stuck in an Irish bar and everyday is St. Patrick's day.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Mickey, your back on the fire and these folks are dreaming with you. Scarrey ain't it?

Beware of thieves, scammers and dishonest members on the "Fire" classifieds. Ya there is a thief here too. Whatever!!

They're all around the CampFire and everywhere.
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Mickey, if thats the worst dream of your life, be thankful��.

Ive got more demons and boogeymen bouncing around in my head. cry

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ingwe
Mickey, if thats the worst dream of your life, be thankful��.

Ive got more demons and boogeymen bouncing around in my head. cry

I've had other bad dreams but this one was so stressful. I tried to be a good agent for 47 years and to have to deal with it all over was hard. I'm glad it was a dream and I woke up----now I'm dreading going back to sleep and taking up where it left off. smile

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
You've never had the one where the trigger won't pull? I mean, you do everything you can physically but it just won't pull. Not that YOU can't pull the trigger...it just won't be pulled. No way to do it. That is my dream. That is my nightmare.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Join the crowd Mickey - I still have nightmares just like that from my years in the car biz. Even after 15 years out of it - they keep comin' back nearly every month.

Wish I knew how to stop 'em.

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
I was at the University of Idaho and had a nightmare that I was in chemistry class. I woke up and I was!!!!! Pretty scary.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
I'm sure you know there are untold millions who live that nightmare everyday with slightly different circumstances and locations. It's called their job.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
IC B3

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
I had a strange dream last night too, but not work-related. Wasn't exactly a nightmare, more like a farce.

I look forward to my annual elk hunt every year, and I like to pack into the backcountry to have solitude and good hunting. In my dream, I packed in, set up my camp, and then a bunch of my friends and acquaintances showed up with backpacks and pitched their tents right next to mine.

But, like someone said, if that's the worst dream I ever have, I'm lucky.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
You've never had the one where the trigger won't pull? I mean, you do everything you can physically but it just won't pull. Not that YOU can't pull the trigger...it just won't be pulled. No way to do it. That is my dream. That is my nightmare.

ya but the round is already fired you GOT to relax the trigger for a reset grinbe calm relax yourself,squeese

There is not enough darkness in all the world to put out the light of even one small candle----Robert Alden .
If it wern't entertaining, I wouldn't keep coming back.------the BigSky

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

What, that you decided to be a Gunsmith instead of running for Congress

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E

That's better than the gun falling apart.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Ethan... I have that one often! Never have figured out what it means.

Official member of "The Clan of Turd-like People"

[Linked Image]
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
since we are discussing dreams....when the phug do the dreams bout high school quit? graduated 14 years ago and a couple times a month im back there standing in front of my locker.....cant remember what my class schedule is.......cant remember my locker combo......im in full blown panic mode smirk

A serious student of the "Armchair Safari" always looking for Africa/Asia hunting books
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by RickyD
I'm sure you know there are untold millions who live that nightmare everyday with slightly different circumstances and locations. It's called their job.

There is a reason why they call it ... WORK

"Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much" Teddy Roosevelt
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T

Rest easy. It's been said that only a healthy mind can dream.

The things that come to those that wait may be the things left by those who got there first.

Unk
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
I wish I could remember my dreams, blanks here..........

Gunner

Trump Won!
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
OOOOPS, that explains it. shocked LOL

Gunner

Trump Won!
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
655 members (1234, 06hunter59, 007FJ, 01Foreman400, 222ND, 160user, 73 invisible), 2,941 guests, and 1,382 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,658
Posts18,399,290
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.