Hop To
Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
I didn't know you were black.

Free OJ!

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
GB1

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by deflave
I didn't know you were black.

Free OJ!

Travis

That's [bleep] funny!!!!

Roy

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by kamo_gari
I am reminded of folks a couple/few years back sending checks to a player here who was in big trouble financially, and asked for help on the forum ( sick ).

Out of the kindness of their dumb hearts, many did, bless them wink ; all said that the $ sent was a gift not expected to be paid back, but rather that the recipient was to pay it forward when things were better.

I sat shaking my head some months later when a post by the recipient of the gift comes back and says something along the lines of, 'time to start paying it forward like all youse guys said! My buddy is having a hard time but needs a rifle, and I'm taking donations for him! Let's really get him a good one!' or some shyt.

As politely as was possible, I offered that his shamelessly asking for MORE handouts, but this time for another anonymous lout (one I strongly suspect was conjured out of thin air) was NOT what paying it forward meant by those who helped him out prior.

Pharking disgusting. I have as much respect for that booshat as I do for some needle junkie shaking a cup. How some can look themselves in the mirror without smashing it I have no idea...

EdM: as always, totally agree with your sentiment, and actions. How're the kimchee wars coming along anyway, son? Good, I hopee!

wink

Man im going to have to go find this thread .

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K

Free OJ!

Travis

Cool. I got some vodka...

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I am reminded of folks a couple/few years back sending checks to a player here who was in big trouble financially, and asked for help on the forum ( sick ).

Out of the kindness of their dumb hearts, many did, bless them wink ; all said that the $ sent was a gift not expected to be paid back, but rather that the recipient was to pay it forward when things were better.

I sat shaking my head some months later when a post by the recipient of the gift comes back and says something along the lines of, 'time to start paying it forward like all youse guys said! My buddy is having a hard time but needs a rifle, and I'm taking donations for him! Let's really get him a good one!' or some shyt.

As politely as was possible, I offered that his shamelessly asking for MORE handouts, but this time for another anonymous lout (one I strongly suspect was conjured out of thin air) was NOT what paying it forward meant by those who helped him out prior.

Pharking disgusting. I have as much respect for that booshat as I do for some needle junkie shaking a cup. How some can look themselves in the mirror without smashing it I have no idea...

I've been hoping for someone to finally reference this. blush

If the person that you're referring to wasn't so incredibly obtuse yet exceptionally arrogant, he'd not have not gotten 1/4 the grief that he has recently in the classifieds. Many folks here have the same fantastic memories as the animal that he's so fond of in his avatar. The whole classified mess may have been about some minor deceptions in selling a rifle but in truth, it wasn't about selling a rifle at all. wink

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

WWP53D
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by mark shubert
IE84 is a good man - in the middle of a bunch'a problems.
Hang in there, guys.

Mark

Check's in the mail?

Travis

No the sling was in the mail, I got mine yesterday!!! So give the guy a brake.

Well we're Green and we're Gold, and we play better when it's cold. All us Cheese heads have our favorite superstar. We love Brett Favre.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
disc or drum?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by huntsman22
disc or drum?

parking??

The Mayans had it right. If you�re going to predict the future, it�s best to aim far beyond your life expectancy, lest you wind up red-faced in a bunker overstocked with Spam and ammo.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I don't think we need a bad guys thread....just a 'Who Claims To Be A Christian' thread.

That oughta do it...

I do recall some dude named Solly saying something to the effect of " a good name is more desirable than great riches...".

Must really suck to have neither...

It ain't what you don't know that makes you an idiot...it's what you know for certain, that just ain't so...

Most people don't want to believe the truth~they want the truth to be what they believe.

Stupidity has no average...
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by SKane

If the person that you're referring to wasn't so incredibly obtuse yet exceptionally arrogant, he'd not have not gotten 1/4 the grief that he has recently in the classifieds. Many folks here have the same fantastic memories as the animal that he's so fond of in his avatar. The whole classified mess may have been about some minor deceptions in selling a rifle but in truth, it wasn't about selling a rifle at all. wink

Who we talking about here? I want the truth, by PM if you're too much of a puzzy to say it out loud.

LOL
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by huntsman22
disc or drum?

Bwahahahahahaha! Pretty much what I was thinking.

Sent from my Dingleberry Handheld Wireless
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by Fireball2

Who we talking about here? I want the truth, by PM if you're too much of a puzzy to say it out loud.

My S.W.A.G. is Safaridouche. His so-called apology thread showed exactly what he's all about.......professional victim. At least Marty sounds sincere in recognizing his mistakes and hopefully learning from them.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi
Originally Posted by Fireball2

My S.W.A.G. is Safaridouche.

I'm Christian and I approve this message.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

EdM: as always, totally agree with your sentiment, and actions. How're the kimchee wars coming along anyway, son? Good, I hopee!

wink

Who was it? Link?

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A

sub�tle (sŭt′l)
adj. sub�tler, sub�tlest
a. So slight as to be difficult to detect or describe; elusive: a subtle smile.
b. Difficult to understand; abstruse: an argument whose subtle point was lost on her opponent.
2. Able to make fine distinctions: a subtle mind.
a. Characterized by skill or ingenuity; clever.
b. Crafty or sly; devious.
c. Operating in a hidden, usually injurious way; insidious: a subtle poison. smile

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Are all the rifle slings caught up on?

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by gophergunner
He's got my money too, and I'm giving him a little rope here. I just hope he doesn't hang him self........

Karma???????

Writing here is Prohibited by the authorities.
Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

345 members (10gaugemag, 264mag, 16penny, 1beaver_shooter, 222ND, 17CalFan, 45 invisible), 2,788 guests, and 1,077 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,277
Posts18,467,599
Members73,927
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.