Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by gitem_12
You mist not have met many. Get away from the Del. river valley and ot's a different state

That's the same thing everybody from Minnesoduh, Wisconsin, California, Illinois, Jersey, and New York says. But they usually say that because they don't know what a conservative is.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
GB1

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
I support my friends wherever they may be. ScottF is a great guy and I've never seen him support Obama. NHK9 is 100% progun and one of the best members on here. He lives in Yankeeland. Lots of Michiganders too. Redneck is my friend and has to live in Taxhell. You guessed it. I support him.

+1

[Linked Image from images7.memedroid.com]
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
I'm pretty sure I do. I believe in maximum liberty and minimum Govt. and there are lots of people in Pa that feel that way. Our problem is that the electoral votes are always carried by however philly votes. If you look at state laws you will that we are decidedly right leaning

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
"The survey released Tuesday was done jointly by Roanoke College in Virginia, Rutgers-Eagleton in New Jersey and Siena College in New York."

Even as colleges go these are ultra liberal, hell, Rutgers itself wasn't even liberal enough, The "poll" was released by the Eagleton Center of Women in Politics

Replace Roanoke college with University of Texas in Austin, Rutgers-Eagleton with University of Montana in Missoula, and Siena with U of Colorado at Boulder and I'd be willing to bet six months pay, the polls would read the same way.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I'm pretty sure I do. I believe in maximum liberty and minimum Govt. and there are lots of people in Pa that feel that way. Our problem is that the electoral votes are always carried by however philly votes. If you look at state laws you will that we are decidedly right leaning
Have you ever put California and its people as a group, down? Not really a question but I'm not accusing you of it either...just rhetorical. California has lots of true conservatives that just about everybody here would agree were conservatives by definition. They are just swamped by the huge numbers of retards out there making their percentage not very big. I'm taking an educated guess that Pennsylvania is the same way.

IC B2

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by deflave
Every person I've met from PA was a liberal.

Travis

You haven't met my sis and BIL.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
I believe Roanoke College is a Lutheran church school. Don't know about the leanings of the others.

1Minute
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Have you ever put California and its people as a group, down? Not really a question but I'm not accusing you of it either...just rhetorical. California has lots of true conservatives that just about everybody here would agree were conservatives by definition. They are just swamped by the huge numbers of retards out there making their percentage not very big. I'm taking an educated guess that Pennsylvania is the same way.

It probably is. Just as I say that we should give Philly to New Jersey, Cali should probably Nuke the pacific coast, or atleast give it back to Mexico

Last edited by gitem_12; 03/04/14.

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by tweeter
"The survey released Tuesday was done jointly by Roanoke College in Virginia, Rutgers-Eagleton in New Jersey and Siena College in New York."

Even as colleges go these are ultra liberal, hell, Rutgers itself wasn't even liberal enough, The "poll" was released by the Eagleton Center of Women in Politics

Replace Roanoke college with University of Texas in Austin, Rutgers-Eagleton with University of Montana in Missoula, and Siena with U of Colorado at Boulder and I'd be willing to bet six months pay, the polls would read the same way.

Nothing on this subject taken from Roanoke College should be interpreted as anything other than retardedly biased. It's right down the road from my alma mater, Virginia Tech, where one of the worst mass shootings in history took place.

Chris
P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Tell you what you what round up those boys who have never met a conservative from Pa.and bring them on out to Boyertown. I have a whole bunch of folks I want to introduce them to.

There are no problems that cannot be resolved by the suitable application of high explosive.
IC B3

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Pashooter
Tell you what you what round up those boys who have never met a conservative from Pa.and bring them on out to Boyertown. I have a whole bunch of folks I want to introduce them to.

Well, yeah once you get an hour outside of Philly I'm sure the place is crawling with them.

Travis

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
temmi Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by tweeter

I Pretty sure UT Any Campus would have a different outcome... Montana too

That which does not kill us makes us stronger

Friedrich Nietzsche
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Maps by district and county illuminate some of the problems here well.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by deflave
Because it's a liberal schit hole.

Travis

Actually, it isnt. Again aside from Philly and the harrisburg area, the state is very conservative. And we don't have californians flooding our state bringing all of their 'wonderful political ideas with them'

Nope, it's a schit hole.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by eh76
Hmmm what are Montana's Senators like? wink

we sent the drunk to China laugh

A serious student of the "Armchair Safari" always looking for Africa/Asia hunting books
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Rovering

[Linked Image]

huh cant tell where the indian reservations are in Montana can you whistle

Last edited by rattler; 03/04/14.

A serious student of the "Armchair Safari" always looking for Africa/Asia hunting books
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

That map appears to show Cook county IL as going for Romney.

Travis

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by rattler

[Linked Image]

huh cant tell where the indian reservations are in Montana can you whistle

Nor the universities, either.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Nor the county I live in that went blue.

Travis

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
I frankly don't give a damn what New York, New Jersey and Virginia want.

[Linked Image]

Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

536 members (1337Fungi, 10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 1minute, 1Longbow, 10ring1, 51 invisible), 2,309 guests, and 1,153 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,326
Posts18,468,506
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.