24hourcampfire.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 10 of 12 1 2 8 9 10 11 12
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I hope the guberment learns a lesson on this case?

BP-B2

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Things are a lot closer to a boiling point in this country than I really could have imagined. The Internet is doing its work. Twenty years ago, a few shots on the evening news or CNN would have been about all we got to see on this.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by JoeBob
Things are a lot closer to a boiling point in this country than I really could have imagined. The Internet is doing its work. Twenty years ago, a few shots on the evening news or CNN would have been about all we got to see on this.
How can you have "Free Speech Zones" declared by the government? Some here say it's okay for the government to tell us all what to do on that land, if they even allow us on it, because the government owns it. We're supposed to own the government. For years you can't carry here or there because the [bleep] government says so. Pretty soon there will be zones for everything. People are still being arrested in DC over stuff that is settled law since Heller. The whole government is lawless and unlike many here think, it ain't just the Democrat wing...

S
SLM Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
Originally Posted by pointer
Originally Posted by SLM
When ever this type of issue comes up, the East/West divide becomes clearer.
So, which side of that divide do you put me on? wink

You're stuck in the middle. grin

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by SLM
Originally Posted by pointer
Originally Posted by SLM
When ever this type of issue comes up, the East/West divide becomes clearer.
So, which side of that divide do you put me on? wink

You're stuck in the middle. grin
Are you running for office... wink

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I've read the first 10 pages of this thread

I have no idea where Bundy has a legal, inherited or ethical right to graze his cattle on land without paying fees

but I will say that placing snipers and general bullying being displayed by the government here is the exact reason why I support Ron and Rand Paul.

This is the kind of government tyranny they fight against and few if any high level GOP or Democrats will lift a finger to support other than give it some lip service.

I urge you to think long and hard about just how important it is to you to stop this kind of approach our government has regarding its own people as opposed to the issues you don't agree with the Paul's or other libertarians on.

at the end of the day, getting these storm troopers out of Washington is one of the most important issues we have to address. Sadly, it is a constant threat from those in power and will continue to be long after the Paul family fades out of the public eye.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
It's funny reading about our so called staunch conservatives acting just like entitlement democrats.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
but I will say that placing snipers and general bullying being displayed by the government here is the exact reason why I support Ron and Rand Paul.
=======

TFF. When the facts don't work and your situation is totally F'd up, try to replace them with a RP candidacy.

I'm rolling.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

N
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
N
Coppied from another forum, I raffed out roud.

Huh, so 200 armed federal agents can surround a ranch, but they can't figure out our border with Mexico? This country is so screwed

Hey, maybe we could line the southern border with this turtle and that way nobody would be allowed to trespass there.

Something clever here.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by isaac
It's funny reading about our so called staunch conservatives acting just like entitlement democrats.

The whole conservative vs. liberal thing is just a paradigm to control people through categorization. Human beings with the exception of One are flawed. Some more than others. The politicians tend towards "more" in a very large way. Good and evil OTOH are not just constructs. They exist in actions and humans. A blank slate is a good thing, just like the 2nd Amendment. When that is the case, compromise is not a good thing because it only trends towards evil.

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
=======

TFF. When the facts don't work and your situation is totally F'd up, try to replace them with a RP candidacy.

I'm rolling.
That's strange because most of your posts make you seem like you've already passed the rolling stage and are well into the toking.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Conservative verses liberal is just a construct for the weak minded.

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
I'm sure you're aware why your posts just seem to fall away without a response.

You hang in there though, Opie.

Folks began laughing when you began your blathering posts after admitting you didn't have a clue as to what was legal or not legal as to this matter. Sure didn't keep you from your dumb-assed WACO nonsense.

Hang in there,pop-tart. You'll touch down somewhere.

William Arthur Ward

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
=======

I'm rolling.

I'm not even sure what you mean by that - my point isn't about whether the guy is right or wrong, its about countless examples of our government using the barrel of a gun to resolve issues.

And it doesn't take a rocket scientist to realize that there aren't many politicians out there that are going to fight the status quo.

Of course if you're a status quo supporter, then I can see why you'd have a problem with my point.

Last edited by KFWA; 04/11/14.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
I'm not even sure what you mean by that - my point isn't about whether the guy is right or wrong, its about countless examples of our government using the barrel of a gun to resolve issues.
========

Exactly. And the basis for your silly pulpit pitch was premised in what again?

The fact anyone can attempt to turn this freeloading scumball into some kind of freedom fighter cracks me the F***k up.

He's a nwa and you guys either want to love him now or twist it into something having nothing to do with what we're discussing.

Too F'ing funny. The only difference between me and Bundy is I have to pay more than him to graze his frikken cattle.

Last edited by isaac; 04/11/14.

William Arthur Ward

U
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
U
I'm sure you're aware why your posts just seem to fall away without a response.

You hang in there though, Opie.

Folks began laughing when you began your blathering posts after admitting you didn't have a clue as to what was legal or not legal as to this matter. Sure didn't keep you from your dumb-assed WACO nonsense.

Hang in there,pop-tart. You'll touch down somewhere.

Wow, a two-fer. This apparently constitutes �debate� in the mind of this site�s smallest mental midget.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I'm pretty sure I told you in my first point

the other difference between you and Bundy is Bundy isn't a lapdog of SteveNO

Last edited by KFWA; 04/11/14.

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
Now a Tennessee turnip shows up.

Grandma is going to wake up soon, son. Move along now.

William Arthur Ward

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
Originally Posted by KFWA
I'm pretty sure I told you in my first point

the other difference between you and Bundy is Bundy isn't a lapdog of SteveNO

========

Say again? Now you've clearly demonstrated what an unobservant lightweight you are.

Do you now what me to respond by pointing out what a lapdog you are to the 3-5 dumbasses who think you have a clue?

Grow up schit for brains. And don't think because I called you schit for brains that it gives you another green light for some further RP commercials.

William Arthur Ward

U
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
U
Now a Tennessee turnip shows up.

Grandma is going to wake up soon, son. Move along now.

Yep, that�s all three of your masterful powers-of-persuasion techniques in one post right there. In order:

1. Insulting a whole class of people
2. Infantile name-calling
3. The requiste reference to the mother/grandmother/basement

You must be highly feared as a courtroom opponent and Socrates wouldn�t have stood a chance against you in a classical debate.

Page 10 of 12 1 2 8 9 10 11 12

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
680 members (12308300, 12344mag, 1234, 163bc, 06hunter59, 75 invisible), 2,684 guests, and 1,232 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,614
Posts18,398,421
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.