Hop To
Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 13 14
B
Boxer Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Turd Polishers and Do Nothing Dumbfhukkers,scroll on.

Now for the astute and savvy,I'm having some 75MOA 1913(Picatinny) extended Anschutz 54 rails being crafted,for Long Range Races. If you've an inclination to dabble such forays,rest assured this is your Huckleberry. They will be set up to handle both OEM D&T'd (round)receivers,as well as affix with set screws on the dovetail proper,so you can opt either/or,if not both.

Focus is gonna be to eek max erector latitude outta the Fixed [bleep] ilk and all 1" tubes and most 30mm's ain't gonna have the gas. You've been warned and led to water. Hint.

Fruition will arrange 650yd dope,from a 50yd zero,when talking 6x/10x versions of same. The 12x is slighted,but 600 yet a breeze. It'll be THE schit for Long Range Races,via them discriminating Racists.

Shout aloud here,because it's gonna happen fast and be over and it's already a ToldjaSo. Hint.

Hopes are,that payment will be arranged to be made to the Manufacturer direct,so as to connect dots in rapid fashions. That'll be easiest on all parties. I'm amassing a tally,will pass same along and funds will be paid in advance,prior to the run.

No Texans allowed,because I don't want Whine spilled on such exemplary wares.

All Puns be intended. I'd not linger.

[bleep] Hint.

GB1

A
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A
Bye.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
wad he say?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
He's taking a .22 deep..

Originally Posted by captain seafire
I replace valve cover gaskets every 50K, if they don't need them sooner...
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I think he actually works some for the US Patent office, 'cause that's the only other place I've seen language that convoluted smile

"...the designer of the .270 Ingwe cartridge!..."

IC B2

W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
I'm confused only because I understood what he was saying...I think.

B
Boxer Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
'zain,

You Whining [bleep] Texans is a hoot!

Looking forward to your next Whine.

ckchunt,

You haven't the faculties,means or abilities...but "luckily" for you,Imagination and Pretend is free.

Congratulations?!?

A 50MOA slight of inclination,compared to the pending sensation,if only to boltser your consternation.

[Linked Image]

Just sayin'

Laffin'!

'Loco,

Balls deep +P+.

To Infinity AND Beyond.(grin)

'cal,

I paint crystalline pictures,poignantly...if only by design.

No need to Patent,as I'm not greedy.

'47,

You want in.

Hint.

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by Boxer

No Texans allowed,because I don't want Whine spilled on such exemplary wares.

[Linked Image]

No exceptions?

Not even your favorite Texan?

Best,

GWB

Last edited by geedubya; 06/14/14.

A Kill Artist. When I draw, I draw blood.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Picatinny bliss?

Too close for irons, switching to scope...
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Psssst! I'd drop that stuff in them green and yeller boxes down a gopher hole, t'were they mine?

whistle

If three or more people think you're a dimwit, chances are at least one of them is right.
IC B3

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
I'd love one if I had a 54.

I have a 164 reroute so you can't say I didn't listen at least a little bit. Grin...

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
B
Boxer Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Gee,

Congratulations for having enough Imagination and Pretend,to concoct your Delusions.

Please keep doing so aloud,because the hilarity of you doing your best,really is [bleep] EPIC humor.

Bless your heart.

Mike',

There is a time to 1913 and times not to.

The whole impetus in the Anschutz Tilt Chronicles,is to arrange max erector latitude,because few things gobble erector travel as a 22LR does. You's talking schit BC's,at schit speeds,which burn that sorta bandwidth by literal default.

The flipside being,few thangs is more fun than steering them schit BC's at schit speeds,into targets of opportunity. 'Tis an exceptional way to get a scald on one's Ninja Wind Reading,if only for starters. Conjoin that input,with minimal recoil(obviously) upon a superb platform and dots start getting connected largely by themself. Most have the real estate available,to arrange a scenario that'll enable some good thangs. For conversation,a 400yd poke from a 50yd zero eats 60MOA,which approaches the entire adjustment range of a good smattering of 1" glass. 500yds is a 86MOA correction,which will exceed some 30mm offerings. 600 is a 116MOA correction and doors is slamming shut,fast. 650 is 136MOA...you get the drift(which is 25.5MOA in 10mph full value at same). Fixed [bleep] like to bring 175MOA+ to the table. Yep...dat's a hint too. Hint.

So it is a tough arrangement to garner a 75MOA coax on the dainty 54's receiver,less going Picatinny. Now if one is gonna plunge in sucha fashion,he may as well strive for max ring spacing,to do his glass all the structural favors he can. To interface same,one can both overshoot the integral dovetail rail and incorporate D&T'd fasteners to the receiver proper. Then as a parting shot,gun all (6) rail set screws Gorilla Tight for the Win. Hint. That'd be a Tentuple and such things is very warm and very fuzzy. Re-hint.

'Course to literally align all them stars,you gotta have stock ergo's that'll meld the works and Teutonic Engineering has long had it capably handled. That pun be intended. The 1913 bane,is mounting height and lotsa handles,will make ya' hate the ring/rail.

Now throw an ounce trigger in the fray and the stuff Texans DREAM about being able to do,is the stuff you do with your wrong eye,wrong-handed...to take candy from babies.

Laffin'!

dube',

Don't tell anyone,but I've often left farrrrrrrrrrr more empties than that,laying upon the Killing Fields in a single outing.

Lotsa 3K+ round count days.

'flave,

25MOA 1913 extended rails for your New Toy,ain't hard to score and Bob do it best.

Could see me pleading my case yet again,for a 50 MOA RAR 1913 extended rail...for Sleepertitude.

I've gots me this hunch,that Anschutz and Fixed [bleep] sales is on the upswing,as there are them who is intellested in reliably connecting dots.(grin)

None of whom is Texan.

Laffin'!

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Could see me pleading my case yet again,for a 50 MOA RAR 1913 extended rail...for Sleepertitude.

When you are on your knees pleading add one more to your order!

Eat Fish, Wear Grundens, Drink Alaskan.
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
I need one

N
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
N
I think Boxer and Kawi need to hook up!

NRA Life,Endowment,Patron or Benefactor since '72.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I can see that far.

With one eye.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G

Now throw an ounce trigger in the fray and the stuff Texans DREAM about being able to do

B,

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

it's all good.

[Linked Image]

never been much of a dreamer

[Linked Image]

more of a doer

[Linked Image]

typically, my way though,

[img]http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e129/glenn1221/latestgunstuff/IMG_9516.jpg[/img]

carnival barkers were never much my style.

[img]http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e129/glenn1221/latestgunstuff/IMG_6120_zps7840cee6.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e129/glenn1221/latestgunstuff/IMG_2109.jpg[/img]

Best,

GWB

Last edited by geedubya; 06/14/14.

A Kill Artist. When I draw, I draw blood.
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by navlav8r
I think Boxer and Kawi need to hook up!

You beat me to it, I didn't want to beat up Kawi though...
sorta reminds me of, [video:youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=ypkX_QdPsbw[/video]

Last edited by colodog; 06/14/14.

"Camping places fix themselves in your mind as if you had spent long periods of your life in them.
You will remember a curve of your wagon track in the grass of the plain like the features of a friend."
Isak Dinesen

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Originally Posted by cdhunt
wad he say?

Something about running a long range race in 1913 against a bunch of Texans.

Obviously he must be a real old fellow. I think he might have some dementia going on from his advanced years.

B
Boxer Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
MCH,

That'n will catch on too.(grin)

'menefee,

Everyone do,but not too suplizingly...not everyone knows it.(grin)

Gee,

No need to perpetually reiterate,how [bleep] pathetic your version of everything is.

But it is...[bleep] FUNNY!

Bless your heart,for tryin'.

Laffin'!

'dog,

It's your Imagination,be sure to Pretend with it however you please.

Nice touch to do so aloud,if only to share the oblivious humor...that fully escapes "all" your perceptors.

Laffin'!

Crow',

You CAN'T "race" a Texan...because as soon as the gun goes off,the Whining Kchunts is waving white flags.

Then they adopt the conquering tongue and will say sumptin' in Spanish,for extry-extry hilarity.

Laffin'!

Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 13 14

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

585 members (1234, 10ring1, 007FJ, 10gaugemag, 160user, 17CalFan, 54 invisible), 2,577 guests, and 1,172 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,501
Posts18,452,509
Members73,901
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.