Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by GunGeek
But it couldn't hurt to make things a little better between the US and Iran.

Our best long term bet in that part of the world would seem to be a more secular Iran, but I'm not expecting that much in imagination from .gov.

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I think it was planned the whole time.

It's simple, 80% of Iraq is Shiite. 100% of Iran is Shiite. The PM of Iraq is Shiite. Our POTUS removed all the sanctions from Iran so they could do business on the world stage and bring outside dollars into their economy. They are now free to buy all the war materials they ever wanted.

The best thing the POTUS did to speed this up was to pull all the American military out of Iraq so the country would fall apart from sectarian violence, quicker. The ISIL sped the process up. The ISIL was a gift via the Syria civil war. Iran will now "help" Iraq fix the Sunni problem. It's just that Iran will not ever leave. We are witnessing the beginnings of the "new" Persian empire.

It's no accident.

kwg

Last edited by kwg020; 06/16/14.

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by FieldGrade
We need to stay out of all middle eastern chit. Period!
ALL of those [bleep](kers hate us and no matter who we back we end up fighting them within the year yet we continue on expecting a different outcome.

Right now,,, all I see is mzzie's killing muzzie's and for the life of me I can't find anything wrong with that scenario.
Only thing better would be a good ol neuclear cleansing of the entire area.

^^^This^^^. +1000

Let's supply Israel with all the Nukes they need and let them do it right!

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

Let's supply Israel with all the Nukes they need

That occurred a long time ago.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by kwg020

It's simple, 80% of Iraq is Shiite. 100% of Iran is Shiite. The PM of Iraq is Shiite. Our POTUS removed all the sanctions from Iran so they could do business on the world stage and bring outside dollars into their economy. They are now free to buy all the war materials they ever wanted.

The best thing the POTUS did to speed this up was to pull all the American military out of Iraq so the country would fall apart from sectarian violence, quicker. The ISIL sped the process up. The ISIL was a gift via the Syria civil war. Iran will now "help" Iraq fix the Sunni problem. It's just that Iran will not ever leave. We are witnessing the beginnings of the "new" Persian empire.

It's no accident.

kwg

Surprisingly close, as is the assertion that your Government is up to it's neck in it.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

D
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
D
So,...everybody here that's saying "We should just stay out of the middle east"
You don't think we should have retaliated after 9/11?
(talking Afghanistan not Iraq)

The problem (IMO) isn't that we're "there" or "go there", it's the ROE, and we're not allowed to FINISH the job when we ARE there.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

So retaliate quietly, in the dark, when none are looking...there is no reason to spend your fortune and blood to bolster the profits of the rich.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Many on the 'fire are propaganda susceptible. That's how most of the logs on the 'fire were duped by the two Obama shills, Steve_No and RISJR, to pull Romnut rope thereby assuring Obamanation's reelection.

Going to war with Iran would be a stupid as fish head posting pics of his tampon that he took out of his mangina.

�If tyranny and oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy.�
***US President James Madison***
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by SansSouci
Many on the 'fire are propaganda susceptible. That's how most of the logs on the 'fire were duped by the two Obama shills, Steve_No and RISJR, to pull Romnut rope thereby assuring Obamanation's reelection.

Going to war with Iran would be a stupid as fish head posting pics of his tampon that he took out of his mangina.
Bull. Voting for Romney did not assure Obama's re-election. The domination of academia, media and large cities by the right, assured Obama's re-election. Throw in some REALLY ineffective strategy by the right,dirty tactics and election fraud to sweeten the pot, and there you have it.

IC B3

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Originally Posted by FieldGrade
We need to stay out of all middle eastern chit. Period!
ALL of those [bleep](kers hate us and no matter who we back we end up fighting them within the year yet we continue on expecting a different outcome.

Right now,,, all I see is mzzie's killing muzzie's and for the life of me I can't find anything wrong with that scenario.
Only thing better would be a good ol neuclear cleansing of the entire area.

^^^This^^^. +1000

Let's supply Israel with all the Nukes they need and let them do it right!

Israel is the only country in the Middle East that has declared war on us. It has repeatedly spied on us. It has sold technology we gave it to our enemies. It is an apartheid country that routinely violates human rights. We dismantled apartheid South Africa yet we prop up a more vicious version of it. Israel is not a democracy. Ashkenazi Jews running Israel are not related to Biblical Israelites. Israel propagandizes Americans with our own tax dollars. Israel is the true enemy of the USA in the Middle East.

"They (the Jews) work more effectively against us, than the enemy's armies. They are a hundred times more dangerous to our liberties and the great cause we are engaged in... It is much to be lamented that each state, long ago, has not hunted them down as pest to society and the greatest enemies we have to the happiness of America."
***WASHINGTON, GEORGE, in Maxims of George Washington by A. A. Appleton & Co***

Other famous historical men knew of the destructive force of Ashkenazi Jews. Stupid Americans support them to the detriment of the USA.

If we had half a brain, we'd take back the nukes Eisenhower gave it. After all, Israel has God on its side. Why does it need goyim boys?

Last edited by SansSouci; 06/17/14.

�If tyranny and oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy.�
1B Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
History, gentlemen, history! Did you just take shop classes?

Reagan gave battlefield intel to Sadam during his war with Iran when it looked like Iraq might lose. And he gave arms and intel to IRAN when they were losing. In both cases he did so clandestinely w/o blabbing it out in news conferences for photo ops. And he did it to stay ahead of events, not as a panicky 'do something-- anything' virtual response to events that escaped his attention during a busy politicking/vacationing schedule. Of course, he had Casey,Schultz and Wineberger to steer him and not the clown sycophants now serving.

1B

Last edited by 1B; 06/17/14.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by benchman
Originally Posted by SansSouci

Bull. Voting for Romney did not assure Obama's re-election. The domination of academia, media and large cities by the right, assured Obama's re-election. Throw in some REALLY ineffective strategy by the right,dirty tactics and election fraud to sweeten the pot, and there you have it.

Obamanation landslided Romnut. Do you really think that Romnut had even a slight chance? Why would you waste your vote on a candidate that couldn't of pulled it off with a Peterbilt?

A vote for Romnut was a wasted vote.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
There is nothing in the Middle East that's worth one American soldier's life. We must close all of our foreign military bases, and bring every one of our brave soldiers home. They will protect our country and only our country. That's how our Founding Fathers intended it to be.

Our policy of intervention and democratizing the globe has resulted in many dead American boys and has been of no benefit to our country. But is has made a lot of insiders very rich.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

It's simple, 80% of Iraq is Shiite. 100% of Iran is Shiite. ....

.... Iran will now "help" Iraq fix the Sunni problem. It's just that Iran will not ever leave. We are witnessing the beginnings of the "new" Persian empire.

It's no accident.

kwg

I see the Middle East being composed of 3 nations + Israel. 1 Sunni, 1 Shiite, and 1 small, more or less secular hanger-on. Perhaps run by Assad.

I don't see this as a bad thing. The 2 Islamic republics will constantly be at war with each other.

We don't have anything to lose in this case.

Islam is a terrorist organization.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
FUBAR, FUBAR, FUBAR!!!!!!!

Don't vote knothead, it only encourages them. Anonymous

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups." Anonymous

"Self-reliance, free thinking, and wealth is anathema to both the power of the State and the Church." Derby Dude

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RufusG
Originally Posted by GunGeek
But it couldn't hurt to make things a little better between the US and Iran.

Our best long term bet in that part of the world would seem to be a more secular Iran, but I'm not expecting that much in imagination from .gov.
Agreed. But us opposing Iran only strengthens the Religious nutcases. Back when Bush was pres, Ahmadinejad would pop off and people in Iran would be unimpressed. But then Bush would then counter with threats of his own, and Ahmadinejad's dwindling popularity would take a significant upward bump. As long as Iranian's on the street see the US as a real threat, they will bolster the Caliphate to make sure they have some sort of defense. If we stop playing right into their hands, they will loose support. The majority of people in Iran are under 40 and most of them weren't around during the 1979 revolution, and have very little remembrance/connection to the Shah. So many are looking for a change, but we have to basically just get out of the way for that to happen.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by BarryC

.... Iran will now "help" Iraq fix the Sunni problem. It's just that Iran will not ever leave. We are witnessing the beginnings of the "new" Persian empire.

It's no accident.

kwg

I see the Middle East being composed of 3 nations + Israel. 1 Sunni, 1 Shiite, and 1 small, more or less secular hanger-on. Perhaps run by Assad.

I don't see this as a bad thing. The 2 Islamic republics will constantly be at war with each other.

You would think so wouldn't you...the problem being that they won't stay there because some dill keeps forgetting to close the zoo gates.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by Dutch
Originally Posted by Daveinjax
Keep pouring the weapons to both sides and let them bleed out.

What would Ronald Reagan do?

Iran-Contra

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by BarryC

It's no accident.

kwg

Wishful thinking, but I like how you think. That would be the idea scenario. Unfortunately the Sunni's and Shiites are in significant numbers in most Middle Eastern nations, so in order for that to actually happen, you have to convince millions of people with roots to a given place to play the world's larges Chinese Fire Drill. I just don't see that happening. MAYBE, they can decide to break up in to oodles of little Israel sized nations representing the pockets of people that live in each area, but even that is a long shot. The EU and the US won't even allow Somalia to break up into two nations (for what reason, I'll never know).

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

91 members (257robertsimp, 300_savage, 01Foreman400, 338Rules, 16penny, 13 invisible), 1,152 guests, and 767 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,057
Posts18,463,236
Members73,923
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.