Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
Calhoun Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Killed and buried in a shallow grave. One of the 16 year old boys was also a US citizen.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2014/06/30/bodies-israeli-kidnapped-teens-found-government-confirms/

Israel's nearly three-week vigil for three teens kidnapped in the West Bank � including one with U.S. citizenship � ended grimly Monday, with the discovery of their bodies just north of Hebron.

The search for Eyal Yifrach, 19; Gilad Shaar, 16; and Naftali Frenkel, also 16, who were snatched while hitchhiking, ended even as Israeli forces were conducting raids in the West Bank, where Hamas operates. Frenkel holds dual U.S.-Israeli citizenship.

The Savage 99 Pocket Reference”.
All models and variations of 1895’s, 1899’s and 99’s covered.
Also dates, checkering, engraving.. Find at www.savagelevers.com
GB1

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by Calhoun
Killed and buried in a shallow grave. One of the 16 year old boys was also a US citizen.

And Obama will do nothing about that.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
That is a fact.

George Orwell was a Prophet, not a novelist. Read 1984 and then look around you!

Old cat turd!

"Some men just need killing." ~ Clay Allison.

I am too old to fight but I can still pull a trigger. ~ Me

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Why should we? Let Israel blow the chit out of them.

Win/win..

Originally Posted by captain seafire
I replace valve cover gaskets every 50K, if they don't need them sooner...
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Israel won't ask for permission and they damn sure know how to root
out and kill them Sons a Bioches. I say "Turn em' loose"

IC B2

Calhoun Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
http://www.businessinsider.com/neta...he-killing-of-three-israeli-teens-2014-6

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has promised a strong response to the killing of three Israeli teens abducted from a highway junction outside of the West Bank settlement of Kfar Etzion on June 12.

The Israeli security cabinet is meeting to weigh possible responses to the teens' murders. Netanyahu ordered an extensive air campaign in the Gaza Strip in late 2012 in response to rocket attacks originating in the Hamas-controlled coastal area. While the campaign resulted in the deaths of several high-ranking Hamas operatives, including Hamas military chief Ahmed Jabari, the campaign ceased amid international pressure � and resulted in Israel lightening its control of goods and people entering the Strip.

So any large-scale action comes with risk. And for now there's still a chance that the kidnapping was the work of rogue Hamas cells, rather than a conspiracy ordered by the organization's top leadership.

"I don't think that we know enough to say anything conclusively as of yet," an IDF source told Business Insider. "We do know that the two suspects and their support staff are Hamas operatives, Hamas activists and Hamas affiliates. There's no question there. Is this part of something larger? That's still something that we're looking at."

The discovery of the three bodies comes less than 24 hours after a barrage of rockets were fired from the Strip with Hamas' explicit blessing � the first such sanctioned attacks since 2012. Monday's news is the latest potential point of escalation between Israel and Hamas, which recently entered a U.S.-funded unity government with Fatah, a rival Palestinian faction.

On his Facebook page, Netanyahu was clear in assigning responsibility. He wrote that the three were "murdered in cold blood by human animals," and he promised that "Hamas is responsible, and Hamas will pay."

The Savage 99 Pocket Reference”.
All models and variations of 1895’s, 1899’s and 99’s covered.
Also dates, checkering, engraving.. Find at www.savagelevers.com
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
yep!

Originally Posted by captain seafire
I replace valve cover gaskets every 50K, if they don't need them sooner...
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Sonsabiches, prayers for the families.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
The older I get the less concerned I find myself over the internal problems if other countries.
I have neither the time nor the inclination to get wrapped up in fights if people who have been going at it for millennium.

TRUMP- GABBARD 2024
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
I dang sure know one thing: you don't fook with the Israelis.

There's more balls in their female soldiers BDUs than In the whole of the Whitehouse.

IC B3

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by tjm10025

Not true. Ze ro will promise to bring the perps to America for trial.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I wonder what amount of money the kenyan will want to be giving to Hamas for this 'job well done'?

Sam......

1B Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Bama could care less as they could not have been his sons. He is president only of one segment of the population anyway.

1B

E
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
E
Originally Posted by eyeball

Not true. Ze ro will promise to bring the perps to America for trial.
Then capture the perps two years afterwards when his scandals are the only news or when his approval numbers head south.

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Did anyone really think they would be found alive ? To bad they weren't Black . AL and Jessie would order a nuke strike on the Ragheads.

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
I wonder what amount of money the kenyan will want to be giving to Hamas for this 'job well done'?

In addition to the (fungible) money we're already giving to the Palestinians in general?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Which basically gives Israel permission to do what ever they need to do to get the murderers. kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Its prolly a scam just like the Holocaust, right Ghost, TRH? wink Anyways, they're only Jews, so what is the big deal (at least on the premises of Ghost, TRH and Ol Toot).

Communists: I still hate them even after they changed their name to "liberals".

My boss asked why I wasn't working. I told him I was being a democrat for Halloween.
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by RobJordan
Its prolly a scam just like the Holocaust, right Ghost, TRH? wink Anyways, they're only Jews, so what is the big deal (at least on the premises of Ghost, TRH and Ol Toot).

Well you're right about one thing, it's no big deal. Three murdered kids half way around the world and we've got people on this thread calling for the POTUS to 'do something'.

JFC. People need to get a phuggin grip and start thinking clearly.

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Why would Obama do "something?" That did not happen in our country, not our problem.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

584 members (1OntarioJim, 219 Wasp, 160user, 1234, 11point, 10ring1, 69 invisible), 3,029 guests, and 1,181 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,337
Posts18,468,690
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.