Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Possible IRS officials testimony:

1. Can you please explain the meaning of the word "was" or "were" on her computer?" ...... Scratch that, Bubba already used that.

2. "Well, truth be told, we CAN recover the missing e-mails, but since they are incriminating, we'd rather not."

3. "What difference does it make" .... Nah, that's Hilarity's line

4. " Wouldn't you rather talk about, Benghazi, Fast and Furious, the Border crisis?"

5. IRS Official: "My dog ate them"

Investigator: "your dog ate the E (electronic) mail?"

IRS Official: "well, it was an electronic dog"

6. "This whole line of questioning is racist"

And lastly,

7. "It's George Bush's fault"

"I'm from the government, and I'm here to help"
GB1

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
You don't have to watch the entire video to get the message.

Just scroll forward to 37:40 and listen to a few seconds.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Steve_NO
Originally Posted by Calhoun
Originally Posted by Steve_NO
by requiring an individual human....i.e. somebody who can go to jail for perjury or obstruction....to give him the sworn declaration, the judge has upped the ante significantly.

can you imagine that meeting where they decide which IRS hack is going to sign it? and in so doing waive the Fifth as to its contents.

unless Barry has already signed a blank pardon for him, I don't know who they're going to get to sign it.
Somebody who's due to retire with full benefits within 6 months will be the signee. Then if anything in it is found to be false, the administration will claim they've already handled the issue.

Nothing outside of that unless the judge is a serious hard-case.
he is a hard case....this is the guy who appointed a special prosecuter to investigate the Justice Dept. after the frame up job they did on Ted Stevens. He will take scalps if they give him the chance.

That's good to hear. Track 'em down and string 'em up. grin

Last edited by Calhoun; 07/10/14.

The Savage 99 Pocket Reference”.
All models and variations of 1895’s, 1899’s and 99’s covered.
Also dates, checkering, engraving.. Find at www.savagelevers.com
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Tempting as it might be, there seems no point in thinking about an explanatory or satisfying outcome based technical capabilities, judicial rulings/sanctions, normal governing logic or the rule of law.

From the onset, throughout the rotten Dem behavior and eventual "discovery" process -- and even now - this has been a matter of filthy power politics. It will remain so - there will be no wholesale retribution for government types, and no correction. Sad, but true.

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
as I said we've arrived at our 3rd world destination.

oh we still have the trappings of prosperity to make us think "well things must not be too bad"

but when the rule of law is suspended (and this is not an isolated incident) the prosperity will follow the freedom down the toilet soon enough

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The second lois lerner said "I plead the 5th" she should have been out the door and not allowed to return to her office, stripped of her retirement benefits, be forced to return any bonuses and she should have been audited.

The fact that congress has not made a law stating as such means they are just a culpable as lois. Our congress is the problem and lois lerner is just a symptom. kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
They'll just 'take the 5th', like Lerner - and nothin' will happen.

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

562 members (06hunter59, 10gaugeman, 10gaugemag, 1Longbow, 160user, 12344mag, 55 invisible), 2,803 guests, and 1,319 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,488
Posts18,452,058
Members73,901
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.