Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 284LUVR
Originally Posted by 4ager
No, you ignorant SOB, you have to prove that the wood had value to you (I.e., that it wasn't simply being left as slash). The loader operator is a witness to who, when, and how much.

Carry on.

The logger has already established a dollar value for me as he sells firewood as well and yes it was set aside as my firewood.

The loader operator made an honest mistake because he didn't know it had been set aside for me.

You just negated your claim of theft, unless you want to make that case against the loader operator.

To prove a loss, you have to prove that it wasn't abandoned, that it had value, and that no one acting with authority gave permission to take it.

As stated, though, you won't do a damned thing. The rest of the earlier post stands.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
BP-B2

284LUVR Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 4ager
To prove a loss, you have to prove that it wasn't abandoned, that it had value, and that no one acting with authority gave permission to take it.

If I was the type to go crying to the cops I believe I have a case as several lumber companies in the area have successfully prosecuted trespassers that have stolen wood on the ground and then sold commercially as firewood.

Plain and simple they're tired of thieves.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Well,....time to load up your ole' pellet gun, and descend on the evil doers like the wrath of a Righteous and Vengeful God, I'd say.

Good Hunting.

GTC

Last edited by crossfireoops; 08/27/14.

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

284LUVR Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Would wearing camo face paint on this Spec Ops mission be appropriate ?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I would definitely carry a kazoo, were I you.

Play martial and overwhelmingly majestic tunes as you march into battle.

Has "Ride of the Valkeyries" ever been done by a kazoo band ?

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

IC B2

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Originally Posted by 284LUVR
Originally Posted by safariman
Denny, I hope you find the workers you need, and settle in and begin to enjoy the slower paced life offered there.

Just adjust your engine down to "ooze control" and roll along, brother.

Sincere Best wishes,

MARK

Thread wasn't about workers, slowing down or my stupid stroke as Steelhead joyfully pointed out. Life goes on and I enjoy it to the fullest of my ability everyday.

Thread was about thieves plain and simple.

I think it was about the stroke Denny. You got all combative and started slinging shiet over nothing, congratulations?

I like you, always have, not sure why you suddenly feel the need to be combative, other than the fact that you are pissed off about the stroke. Some folks that I know that know you have said that you have become 'angry' since that time.

If it makes you happy to be an angry old man, than carry on and move in with Mannlicher. I'd like to think you are better than that.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Steelhead
If it makes you happy to be an angry old man, than carry on and move in with Mannlicher...

[Linked Image]

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
104 members (338reddog, 405joe, 7mm_Loco, 10gaugemag, 444Matt, 12 invisible), 1,350 guests, and 683 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,588
Posts18,397,869
Members73,815
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.