Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Great idea Poobah. wink, I'd even load up the 8-Bore with a full charge of 400 grains of Holy Black. lol

Sure nuff Blanket, all about borders and respect, G-12 needs to install 'No Trespassing' signs ASAP.

I have these signs at several points on my place:

"NO TRESPASSING"
LIVE FIRE DRILLS
NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR SHOOTING ACCIDENTS
GO BACK!!!!!

Trump Won!
BP-B2

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by gunner500

This car behind us had been running their bright lights for several miles, we were approaching an old narrow bridge, Gramps said straddle the bridge and nose it over hard on your side and stop!!!!!

Gramps was no dummy. grin

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by tjm10025

This car behind us had been running their bright lights for several miles, we were approaching an old narrow bridge, Gramps said straddle the bridge and nose it over hard on your side and stop!!!!!

Gramps was no dummy. grin

WW-II, Korea and 'Nam was all still fresh on his mind. laugh

Trump Won!
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Yea the only bad part of getting the sheriff involved is the deputy's always want to shoot up all your powder

G
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by calikooknic

we only used a coffe can full to launch this 120 lb pig.

Wonder how high you could lift a heifer with a gallon......

With the right wind drift......... who knows where she'd land.

JAFO,

GWB

Last edited by geedubya; 09/21/14.

A Kill Artist. When I draw, I draw blood.
IC B2

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by Steelhead
Yankees

grin

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
LOL, it's all in the attitude adjustment department, I was about 18 and driving for Gramps in his pickup one night after an auction, back in those days most cars had four headlights.

Paps got out, [as did I,] walked back and shot out two of the mans car headlights with a revolver, I've never seen before or since a man waving and smiling and thanking you for shooting out his headlights.

Guess the driver was happy he wasn't shot too, all in the attitude adjustment, gratitude can surface at the strangest times. lol

Gramps pointed back down the road, the man turned around and drove off the other way, when he was outta sight, Gramps said, let's go home Stoney. smile

my old man had that mentality too. That also included some unfortunate lapses in judgement - like waking up married to a woman you never met before after an all night bender and hitting a cop with his belt buckle (which resulted in 2 cops Rodney Kinging his ass and a couple of nights in the pokey). Near the end of his life he had no tolerance for people driving slow in front of him, and on one occasion I was with him, he "helped" the driver in front of him complete a turn with his bumper.

Last edited by KFWA; 09/21/14.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Roundup
Originally Posted by gitem_12
Originally Posted by Steelhead
Yankees

Flatlanders!!

Recent California transplant from an urban area.

Thanks for the "urban" clarification, most don't do it. wink

This is my little valley in Northern Ca and EVERYONE hunts and shoots.

[Linked Image]

Proud NRA Life Member
C
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
C
Damn. Good job on the self restraint. If it had been me, he would be picking bloody boogers out of his nose today.

G
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by KFWA
LOL, it's all in the attitude adjustment department, I was about 18 and driving for Gramps in his pickup one night after an auction, back in those days most cars had four headlights.

Paps got out, [as did I,] walked back and shot out two of the mans car headlights with a revolver, I've never seen before or since a man waving and smiling and thanking you for shooting out his headlights.

Guess the driver was happy he wasn't shot too, all in the attitude adjustment, gratitude can surface at the strangest times. lol

Gramps pointed back down the road, the man turned around and drove off the other way, when he was outta sight, Gramps said, let's go home Stoney. smile

my old man had that mentality too. Unfortunately that also included some unfortunately lapses in judgement - like waking up married to a woman you never met before after an all night bender and hitting a cop with belt buckle (which resulted in 2 cops Rodney Kinging his ass and a couple of nights in the pokey). Near the end of his life he had no tolerance for people driving slow in front of him, and on one occasion I was with him, he "helped" the driver in front of him complete a turn with his bumper.

I've heard the storys about my dad

1)he got arrested one night And handed the cops back the handcuffs on the way back in to the station

2)a teacher had hit one of my cousins with a book. Dad went to his house and knocked him out in his doorway when he answered the door, the school primciple and town cop showed up at my grandparents farm, to arrest dad. He was shooting a can out of the air with a 22 pump. The cop and principal decided to leave

3) one of dad's friends found out his wofe was cheating on him with a black man. So the guy decided he was going to make the hour and a half drive to where she was and kick the scheit out of both of them and the kill the rest of the neegars in that town, the guy's mom was trying to calm him fown and saw my dad walk out of the auto parts store next door. She told him what her son was going to do, dad walked over to his car, and said "hold on don't leave yet". He then went to his truck got out a shotgun, box of shells and an m1 carbine carbine and a couple mags. He walked back put them in his friends car and said ok lets go, you're not gonna have all that fun without me.....dad's friend changed his mind and didn't wanna go anymore.

I miss my old
Man

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

IC B3

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
That's how I spell C H A R A C T E R.

wink

"The number one problem with America is, a whole lot of people need shot, and nobody is shooting them."
-Master Chief Hershel Davis

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by geedubya
Originally Posted by calikooknic

we only used a coffe can full to launch this 120 lb pig.

Wonder how high you could lift a heifer with a gallon......

With the right wind drift......... who knows where she'd land.

JAFO,

GWB

After one herd of pigs destroyed a feeder on my lease, I keep thinking maybe a couple pounds of tannerite, in a container surrounded by buckshot, would be the perfect way to eradicate them with one shot.

Not sure the landowner would approve, however. blush

"...the designer of the .270 Ingwe cartridge!..."

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
That's funny. Even done without the shot, can you imagine having a heard of deaf hogs you could hunt?

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
run a ad in the local paper ....giving the unnamed loser a hard time ...tell them to take their...bs back where they came from!!!

I work harder than a ugly stripper....
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I had a "next door neighbor"... call the troopers ... they called me .."are things ok -u can shoot on your land -I asked who called cryin--would not say..I was sighting in for hunting season////I THEN went in the house and loaded every LOUD firearm I had and filled up a mag for each ...then shot the hell out of a stump in 3 directions> using my house as a back drop/sounding board.... smile yea it felt good ...real good!

I work harder than a ugly stripper....
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by eyeball
Getim, you only made one mistake. When that sucker was on your property you should have claimed he was attacking you and opened a can of justified and certified kickass.

Let his grand kids and granny see what happens when he fuggs with thee.

Naaa, there are other ways.

I have an aquaintence that has some class 3 stuff, i'm thinking a little late night target practice is in order, have my buddy bring his 50.

I have a 50 and may even make the trip all they way across the country if invited just to shake the A Hole up.

I had a retired Sheriff as a neighbor that had a huge chip on his shoulder.
One day I was welding with a portable machine in my back yard and he came over and shut my machine off mid weld. We got in an argument. I threatend to call the police and have him arrested for treaspassing.

Needless to say the next time I used that machine. I moved it right up next to the back of his house almost on top of our property line fence and I fired it up every chance I could.

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Way to go!

JD338

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Originally Posted by funshooter
Getim, you only made one mistake. When that sucker was on your property you should have claimed he was attacking you and opened a can of justified and certified kickass.

I have an aquaintence that has some class 3 stuff, i'm thinking a little late night target practice is in order, have my buddy bring his 50.

I have a 50 and may even make the trip all they way across the country if invited just to shake the A Hole up.

One day I was welding with a portable machine in my back yard and he came over and shut my machine off mid weld. We got in an argument. I threatend to call the police and have him arrested for treaspassing.

Needless to say the next time I used that machine. I moved it right up next to the back of his house almost on top of our property line fence and I fired it up every chance I could.

"I had a retired Sheriff as a neighbor that had a huge chip on his shoulder.
One day I was welding with a portable machine in my back yard and he came over and shut my machine off mid weld. We got in an argument. I threatend to call the police and have him arrested for treaspassing."

You are lucky you didn't get shot.....

Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny.
Thomas Jefferson

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by Harry M
Originally Posted by funshooter

"I had a retired Sheriff as a neighbor that had a huge chip on his shoulder.
One day I was welding with a portable machine in my back yard and he came over and shut my machine off mid weld. We got in an argument. I threatend to call the police and have him arrested for treaspassing."

You are lucky you didn't get shot.....

The people that lived in my home before me egged his house several times. I tried to get along with him most of the time but nothing could make that guy happy ever.
Even the local Sheriffs had nothing good to say about their retired partner.

His area to patrol was way out in never never land in the desert where you would not see anyone for days. I guess that tainted him, he spent about 20 years out there with out back up.
He had a reputation with his department.
As for getting shot I do not think they let him have a firearm after he retired.

Last edited by funshooter; 09/21/14.
G
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
G
This guy is a puoc school teacher from some ritzy suburb in Jersey, He's been given all the notice he is going to get. i played nice this time, all he got was a citation. Next time i'm just going to drag his ass off my property by his fugging hair

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
511 members (007FJ, 10gaugeman, 17CalFan, 160user, 10ring1, 1lesfox, 49 invisible), 2,250 guests, and 1,023 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,596
Posts18,398,171
Members73,815
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.