-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 34 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 33 34
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Perhaps he knew fat ass had a heart problem and was intentionally trying to NOT taze him? Hmmm... that'd be a twist, wouldn't it?

After 31 arrests, you have to figure he was probably fairly well known to the NYPD.

De Blasio is a race-baiting, admitted communist.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
This thread is eerily like the opinion of America. About half believe the guy who is responsible for everything has no culpability.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by 4ager
Perhaps he knew fat ass had a heart problem and was intentionally trying to NOT taze him? Hmmm... that'd be a twist, wouldn't it?

After 31 arrests, you have to figure he was probably fairly well known to the NYPD.

Good point. The guy did ask why the cop was arresting him "again".

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Never said you were race baited. The mobs in Ferguson and NYC damned sure are, though, and the ONLY reason this is an issue and getting any attention at all is because the .gov at all levels is placating 13% of the population due to RACE and nothing else.

Facts don't matter, only the perception to that RACE, and THAT is RACIST and race-baiting.

Clear enough?
Clear.

Now let me be clear, I'm not interested in even discussing the racial aspect of this case because to me that's not what is in question. The race issues, riots, or anything else going on are completely secondary to what happened and whether what happened was right or wrong, or consistent with our expectations of law-enforcement practices. That's the only thing I really care about. First we determine whether or not someone acted in a manner consistent with policies and training. Then if they didn't there may be a crime. If there was a crime then there's the question of whether the crime may or may not have been racially motivated. So as far as I'm concerned the racial issue is way the hell down the list, but most everybody else has elevated it to question number one.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

To me it wouldn't be a twist. The Tayser is approved practice and policy a chokehold is not it's just as simple as that. That policy exists so the cop does not have the leisure of making that decision in the field. Because choke holds have killed so many people.

So had he tazed the guy and the guy had a heart attack and died I would have no issue with that at all and I'd be on the complete other side of this issue

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
You're not a race-baiter but if the perp had been a fat white guy you'd have no interest in commentary.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
What were the arrests for? Was he convicted of anything?

Carpe' Scrotum
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by GunGeek
Never said you were race baited. The mobs in Ferguson and NYC damned sure are, though, and the ONLY reason this is an issue and getting any attention at all is because the .gov at all levels is placating 13% of the population due to RACE and nothing else.

Facts don't matter, only the perception to that RACE, and THAT is RACIST and race-baiting.

Clear enough?
Clear.

Now let me be clear, I'm not interested in even discussing the racial aspect of this case because to me that's not what is in question. The race issues, riots, or anything else going on are completely secondary to what happened and whether what happened was right or wrong, or consistent with our expectations of law-enforcement practices. That's the only thing I really care about. First we determine whether or not someone acted in a manner consistent with policies and training. Then if they didn't there may be a crime. If there was a crime then there's the question of whether the crime may or may not have been racially motivated. So as far as I'm concerned the racial issue is way the hell down the list, but most everybody else has elevated it to question number one.

The ONLY reason this is even news or being discussed is because the convicted felon, he of 31 prior arrests, he of 200+ pounds and 4-6" on the cop, he of violently resisting arrest was BLACK!

Had he been white, brown, yellow, green, striped, or polka-dotted, this would never had received one second of attention.

America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ltppowell
This thread is eerily like the opinion of America. About half believe the guy who is responsible for everything has no culpability.
You guys are missing the point! Its not about culpability! CLEARLY the guy had culpability, clearly the guy was out of line, that isn't even in question. The question is whether or not the cop acted in a manner consistent with standards and training.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

First we determine whether or not someone acted in a manner consistent with policies and training. Then if they didn't there may be a crime.

The GJ determines whether there is PC to believe that a crime has been committed.

Policy and training are civil issues, not criminal.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

First we determine whether or not someone acted in a manner consistent with policies and training. Then if they didn't there may be a crime.

The GJ determines whether there is PC to believe that a crime has been committed.

Policy and training are civil issues, not criminal.

Bingo!

Of course, Holder and the inJustice Department have already opened an inquiry. When is the last time they opened a civil rights inquiry on any case where the dead/defendant was NOT black?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I'm sure there's a white homo in there somewhere.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
You guys are missing the point! Its not about culpability! CLEARLY the guy had culpability, clearly the guy was out of line, that isn't even in question. The question is whether or not the cop acted in a manner consistent with standards and training.
No it's about pussy white guys crying about some pogue that they wouldn't give two [bleep] about if he was white like them. Black lives matter, right Kevin?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
You're not a race-baiter but if the perp had been a fat white guy you'd have no interest in commentary.
First off [bleep]-you!!! From the very bottom of my heart [bleep]-you!

The hell I wouldn't care!!! I'm constantly concerned about what cops do! If you were paying attention you'd know that.

I've had enough of this conversation. I'm not a godddaam race baiter, neither am I a racist. And I don't give a rats arse about the race issues here, just what the cop did; that's it!

Oh, and did I mention [bleep]-you??!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Not directed at anyone ...

This one won't turn out well. It is, on many counts, justifiably controversial.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
First off [bleep]-you!!! From the very bottom of my heart [bleep]-you!

The hell I wouldn't care!!! I'm constantly concerned about what cops do! If you were paying attention you'd know that.

I've had enough of this conversation. I'm not a godddaam race baiter, neither am I a racist. And I don't give a rats arse about the race issues here, just what the cop did; that's it!

Oh, and did I mention [bleep]-you??!
Well...bye.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Bigbuck215
What's the big deal with selling cigarettes?

taxes, that's what. New York gets $7 bucks a pack in taxes. Nothing will get you in trouble quicker than coming between government and it's money.

Sam......

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Bluedreaux
Kevin, are you even going to acknowledge the conflicting medical reports?

In your omniscient examination of therry seconds of video, which report is correct?
I will just as soon as I see them, I haven't read anything about conflicting medical reports...that does cast suspicion if true. I've asked for someone to provide me a link but no one has yet.

Still even if it's not ruled a homicide the cop did not act in a manner consistent with training and standards. But I'll admit that could change it from a homicide indictment to at least an indictment for battery.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Gents we can take this up tomorrow I'll probably be a little calm down by then but I've got places I have to be tonight...flame on!

Page 7 of 34 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 33 34

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

640 members (160user, 10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 1973cb450, 1beaver_shooter, 06hunter59, 70 invisible), 2,987 guests, and 1,195 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,258
Posts18,467,084
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.