Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 29 of 30 1 2 27 28 29 30
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Thanks guys. Yeah, it was quick but I figured what the hell.. Ain't had anyone remember all the dumb stuff I've done so I got a new wife for that..haha

I can't spell... Deal with it...
BP-B6

P
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
P
I have a son that is deserving and I can't necessarily help him out at this time. My son's rifle got stolen about a month ago and I am not in a position to get him a new one at this time. Kid loves the woods, and now there is a chance that he will not be able to hunt this season, which breaks my heart for him. He just sold his bike to make some money to buy a rifle. I joined this site to try and find him a reasonably priced rifle. If anyone can help a kid out it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Paul Walukewicz
listen gents, i couldn't care who got the rifle. i'm glad that it seems to be a good kid and that the one who suggested the child was honest. if it would have been shady i wouldn't have done it. I did this for ME! no one else. i was selfish and self centered but this was about me feeling good. I'm just happy that three boys got something good out of it and it seems that a few more have got some really cool stuff too! if we stop caring for our future we're dead as a group. one rifle will never hurt me and i can afford to do whatever the hell i want with anything i have. it's not about monetary value! it's about this culture that we as a group love!!!

you big bastage, had this hidden down here in hunting rifles, while I waste my time on the campfire thread talking bout politics and other stupid stuff!

I've a good mind to whup your fatazz for you when you come back to Alaska, but if it's all the same to you, I believe I'll just buy you a beverage or three of your choice. blush

big Paulie, you da man, no matter your "faults" as you describe them.

had to dry me some eyes reading MA's description of the gifting process.

Far too often I'm discouraged and disappointed by the condition of humanity.

but not today, thank you gents for this heartwarming thread.

finding good kids, donating good stuff, am thinking that may be the best stuff.

Kudos to all you sorry sobs.

I'll be keeping my eye on you fellers, you'll have to work harder from now on if you're gonna keep me away from the party.

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Very niece of you ,God bless you and have a great day !!!

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
i have a bushnell scope for a kid if you have need for one

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
thanks guys. but if it weren't for like minded people, i'd never had the chance to gift the first rifle.. i'm hoping to see some more stuff gifted to deserving kids in the future.. i'll help as much as i can and whenever i can.

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Joe sent me a picture of Trinton with a Texas deer bagged last week. He used the Rem 243 we sent him last year. Word is he's hunting at every chance.

[Linked Image]

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
that's what it's all about!

J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
Paul,

I just got an email from Trinton's mom. He has shot four more deer. Seems like you guys have created a new hunter. Makes me proud just to see a young person take to the outdoors like that. Wish there was some way to get more of them away from video games and cell phones and out in nature. You and the other members here have really done something special.

T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
Unbelievable how generous if you guys makes me proud to be a member here. Remember what goes around comes around you men will be rewarded somehow thanks

IC B3

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Got a coupla scopes for deserving kids!!!!
Maybe a knife or 2... Coupla flashlites!!!
Somebody speak up!!!

Merry Christmas!!!!!

"Hunting, fishing, roping, working, sleeping, eating. Not always in that order."
I'm not even sure how I found this forum, but after reading all 58 pages of this tread along with the other 'Deserving kid' thread that's linked, I just had to join this forum.

With the exception of a few bad apples, you guys are absolutely the sort of people I'd like to get to know.

Bravo and /salute to all of you involved in anything like this.

I don't PLAY! I quit school because of recess...
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
That's great to hear! i'm glad he's getting good use out of it! They are the future of the sport!

O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
I've got rings, bases, scopes and various stocks which I can redo for youngsters - if anyone gets an unfinished stock, I can finish it including installing recoil pads - any fiberglass stocks I can reshape, shorten, and refit from one model/brand to another and then paint it - so some one speak up if you need my parts or my labor. Some smartguy ought to build an online virtual, "live" inventory where we can sign in and post what material we have and what services we can offer on one portal and then have another portal where those who have legitimate, good cause projects can sign in with their needs.

AKA The P-Man smile

If you cherish your memories with kids, be a good role model . . . . so the RIGHT memories of you mean something to them.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Paul,

After reading the first three or so pages I didn't see any mention of some binoculars. If no one offered, I will come up with some I like and get them to you.

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Glad to see this still going. I'm sure that it being that time of year, we can round up some stuff for a few more kids. Not sure what I have as all my stuff is in boxes but I'm sure I can find something.

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Paul - it's rolling right along!

Who knows a youngster?

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Due to a Good Guy helping out me find a clip for my SIL for a T/C Classic I am offering to a youngster that is getting into reloading a set of dies and a box a bullets.
Here's what I have ..

RCBS 243
Remington Power Lokt 80 gr Hollow Points

Just send me a pic of the first yote ,fox,puddy cat ,hog or whatever you shoot .

MERRY CHRISTMAS ...

Steve

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
anyone reading this, take a look at our Campfire Christmas Project for a deserving kid.. we are going to be donating rifles and starter set ups to FOUR deserving kids..

it can be found at the top of the page on the Hunters Campfire page

C
CCH Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
I have an assortment of rings that I'd be happy to donate to help kids get set up. One set of cheap 3/8" dove tail rings for a rimfire, and a few Weaver or Weaver style rings for centerfire. Someone let me know if they can use any of them for a kid, and I'll ship them out to you. I know I've got some other odds and ends and will add them to this post, when I have a better idea on inventory.

Page 29 of 30 1 2 27 28 29 30

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
104 members (338reddog, 405joe, 7mm_Loco, 10gaugemag, 444Matt, 12 invisible), 1,350 guests, and 683 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,588
Posts18,397,869
Members73,815
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.