-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 18 of 38 1 2 16 17 18 19 20 37 38
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
You would be far more entertaining as Catman9-- again. Even the OxycoTenn gang was more intelligent.

countbacula and Shimp just blow dog.

Sean
GB1

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by calikooknic
You would be far more entertaining as Catman9-- again. Even the OxycoTenn gang was more intelligent.

You type like you're into your oxy stash.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 4321
Originally Posted by ingwe
Wait...perhaps first you should explain to him what a dd214 is.....

Put yours on the internet.

You post a pic of you in uniform, and I will show Travis mine next Monday.

Then we can work out the details of verifying yours......Fraud.

eh76 Offline OP
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna

4321 is really AllisonXTB...anyone got that picture of the gangsta wigger hanging on his Daddy's fireplace?

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by eh76

4321 is really AllisonXTB...anyone got that picture of the gangsta wigger hanging on his Daddy's fireplace?

Allison is stoolhead's lovechild, that's why he moved back to TN

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
TAK, why did you change names?

Sincere question.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
He got booted.

Originally Posted by SBTCO
your flippant remarks which you so adeptly sling
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by Bluedreaux
He got booted.

SSSSHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

TFF

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
TAK is loving all this attention. It's almost like he's as tall as a regular person.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Just a matter of time ace..

[video:youtube]chttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYU8g8FBXCM[/video]

You better be afraid of a ghost!!

"Woody you were baptized in prop wash"..crossfireoops

Woody
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
'Lotta this jive chit goin' down, these days. This 4321 better watch his azz, it looks like tolerance wanes.

....and it bloody well SHOULD.

GTC

Link: http://www.mcall.com/news/nationwor...federal-charges-1202-20141202-story.html

Alleged fake Army Ranger in viral video may face federal charges

In a YouTube video that's gone viral, a Bucks County war veteran accuses a man shopping in Army fatigues of posing as a member of a special operations unit.

So far, an investigation hasn't determined whether the man who claimed he was an Army Ranger asked for a military discount on Black Friday at a shoe store in the Oxford Valley Mall, near Langhorne.

Middletown Township police Chief Joseph Bartorilla on Tuesday also said jurisdiction in the case � if a crime is believed to have occurred � has not yet been determined, though the investigation is continuing on multiple fronts.

Stolen Valor Happens More Than You Think
Meeting a decorated veteran is a big honor. But what if those medals and ribbons are fake. Stolen Valor happens more than you think.
Army Sgt. Ryan Berk, 26, who served in the 101st Airborne Division in Afghanistan in 2010-11, captured his confrontation with the man in fatigues in a video posted on YouTube, which had generated more than 2.1 million views as of Tuesday evening.

The video prompted Bucks County Congressman Mike Fitzpatrick, R-8th District, to write to U.S. Attorney Zane Memeger on Monday, notifying him that the video "possibly" contains evidence of a federal crime.

Falsely claiming to be in the armed forces is not illegal, but under the Stolen Valor Act of 2013, it's against federal law for someone to fraudulently portray himself or herself as a recipient of any of several specified military decorations or medals with the intent to obtain money, property or other tangible benefit.

Similarly, under Pennsylvania law, it's a summary offense to falsely wear a military or police uniform or other insignia for purposes of obtaining a profit, soliciting business or fundraising.

The executive director of the National Infantry Association, retired Col. Richard Nurnberg, said Tuesday the name of the man who said he was a Ranger does not appear in the Army's database, meaning he is not on active duty or recently retired.

Nurnberg said he is checking to see if the man serves in the Rangers.

"Looking at him, I'm sure he's not," he added.

The newspaper is withholding the identity of the man because he has not been charged with a crime. Several attempts to reach him have been unsuccessful.

A woman who answered the door Saturday at his home in Philadelphia claimed he had a military background but declined to provide details. She said the family had no comment on the matter.

Berk, who is studying criminal justice at Temple University, said he noticed the man's Army fatigues while he was shopping in a shoe store. But when he got a closer look, Berk said, he noticed "little things" that were off about the man's appearance � the shoelaces on his boots weren't right, an American flag patch was in the wrong spot on his sleeve, and he was missing a combat patch.

They are things that most civilians wouldn't pick up on but that no military veteran would get wrong, said Berk, of Holland in Lower Bucks. Berk received a Purple Heart after he was hit in the face and head with shrapnel in Afghanistan in 2010.

What led him to confront the man, Berk said, was a 20-minute conversation he overheard during which the man told a small boy about his military experiences.

After the man left the shoe store, Berk turned on his smartphone camera and called him over, saying his son admired guys in the Army. Berk did not identify himself as an Army veteran until almost at the end of the 3-minute, 26-second video.

In the video, the pudgy man says he is a staff sergeant with the 2nd Battalion, 75th Ranger Regiment. He also claims he recently returned to the area from Fort Lewis in Washington state, which is where the regiment is stationed.

"I'm what's called a TAC-1," he says. "All I do is I go out on missions."

Berk peppers him with questions he said anyone with Army service should be able to easily answer.

"Where is your combat patch at?" Berk asks.

"I gave it to a little kid over there," he replies.

Berk asks why the American flag patch was so low on his shoulder.

"You got me on that one, bud," the man replies.

He wear three Combat Infantryman Badges and says he received them in Afghanistan.

When Berk responds that the man would have had to serve in three different campaigns, the man says one badge was for service in Iraq and the others for different tours of Afghanistan.

Nurnberg, of the National Infantry Association, said only one CIB would be awarded for service in Afghanistan (Operation Enduring Freedom) and/or Iraq (Operation Iraqi Freedom/Operation New Dawn).

The National Infantry Museum at Fort Benning, Ga., which tracks Army service personnel with three CIBs, lists only 324 and the man Berk confronted is not on the list. There are four periods for which the badge can be awarded: World War II; Korea; Vietnam and other Cold War era actions through March 1995; and the War on Terror, from 2001 to the present, according to the Army.

"The only three-time earners would have had to serve in World War II, Korea and Vietnam, because nobody who earned one in Korea would have still been active for the desert wars," Nurnberg added.

When Berk called the man in fatigues a phony, accusing him of impersonating a soldier, the man offered to take him to meet his sergeant major, who he said was also in the mall. He also denied lying about his military service.

"If I was a phony, I wouldn't be wearing this uniform," the man said.

But Berk said he's convinced that the man was not a Ranger.

"He's impersonating in the uniform people died for," Berk added. "He was wearing awards that I earned and he didn't."

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
I'm used to lookin' up to people, esp fat cops.

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by crossfireoops
'Lotta this jive chit goin' down, these days. This 4321 better watch his azz, it looks like tolerance wanes.

....and it bloody well SHOULD.

GTC

Link: http://www.mcall.com/news/nationwor...federal-charges-1202-20141202-story.html

Alleged fake Army Ranger in viral video may face federal charges

In a YouTube video that's gone viral, a Bucks County war veteran accuses a man shopping in Army fatigues of posing as a member of a special operations unit.

So far, an investigation hasn't determined whether the man who claimed he was an Army Ranger asked for a military discount on Black Friday at a shoe store in the Oxford Valley Mall, near Langhorne.

Middletown Township police Chief Joseph Bartorilla on Tuesday also said jurisdiction in the case � if a crime is believed to have occurred � has not yet been determined, though the investigation is continuing on multiple fronts.

Stolen Valor Happens More Than You Think
Meeting a decorated veteran is a big honor. But what if those medals and ribbons are fake. Stolen Valor happens more than you think.
Army Sgt. Ryan Berk, 26, who served in the 101st Airborne Division in Afghanistan in 2010-11, captured his confrontation with the man in fatigues in a video posted on YouTube, which had generated more than 2.1 million views as of Tuesday evening.

The video prompted Bucks County Congressman Mike Fitzpatrick, R-8th District, to write to U.S. Attorney Zane Memeger on Monday, notifying him that the video "possibly" contains evidence of a federal crime.

Falsely claiming to be in the armed forces is not illegal, but under the Stolen Valor Act of 2013, it's against federal law for someone to fraudulently portray himself or herself as a recipient of any of several specified military decorations or medals with the intent to obtain money, property or other tangible benefit.

Similarly, under Pennsylvania law, it's a summary offense to falsely wear a military or police uniform or other insignia for purposes of obtaining a profit, soliciting business or fundraising.

The executive director of the National Infantry Association, retired Col. Richard Nurnberg, said Tuesday the name of the man who said he was a Ranger does not appear in the Army's database, meaning he is not on active duty or recently retired.

Nurnberg said he is checking to see if the man serves in the Rangers.

"Looking at him, I'm sure he's not," he added.

The newspaper is withholding the identity of the man because he has not been charged with a crime. Several attempts to reach him have been unsuccessful.

A woman who answered the door Saturday at his home in Philadelphia claimed he had a military background but declined to provide details. She said the family had no comment on the matter.

Berk, who is studying criminal justice at Temple University, said he noticed the man's Army fatigues while he was shopping in a shoe store. But when he got a closer look, Berk said, he noticed "little things" that were off about the man's appearance � the shoelaces on his boots weren't right, an American flag patch was in the wrong spot on his sleeve, and he was missing a combat patch.

They are things that most civilians wouldn't pick up on but that no military veteran would get wrong, said Berk, of Holland in Lower Bucks. Berk received a Purple Heart after he was hit in the face and head with shrapnel in Afghanistan in 2010.

What led him to confront the man, Berk said, was a 20-minute conversation he overheard during which the man told a small boy about his military experiences.

After the man left the shoe store, Berk turned on his smartphone camera and called him over, saying his son admired guys in the Army. Berk did not identify himself as an Army veteran until almost at the end of the 3-minute, 26-second video.

In the video, the pudgy man says he is a staff sergeant with the 2nd Battalion, 75th Ranger Regiment. He also claims he recently returned to the area from Fort Lewis in Washington state, which is where the regiment is stationed.

"I'm what's called a TAC-1," he says. "All I do is I go out on missions."

Berk peppers him with questions he said anyone with Army service should be able to easily answer.

"Where is your combat patch at?" Berk asks.

"I gave it to a little kid over there," he replies.

Berk asks why the American flag patch was so low on his shoulder.

"You got me on that one, bud," the man replies.

He wear three Combat Infantryman Badges and says he received them in Afghanistan.

When Berk responds that the man would have had to serve in three different campaigns, the man says one badge was for service in Iraq and the others for different tours of Afghanistan.

Nurnberg, of the National Infantry Association, said only one CIB would be awarded for service in Afghanistan (Operation Enduring Freedom) and/or Iraq (Operation Iraqi Freedom/Operation New Dawn).

The National Infantry Museum at Fort Benning, Ga., which tracks Army service personnel with three CIBs, lists only 324 and the man Berk confronted is not on the list. There are four periods for which the badge can be awarded: World War II; Korea; Vietnam and other Cold War era actions through March 1995; and the War on Terror, from 2001 to the present, according to the Army.

"The only three-time earners would have had to serve in World War II, Korea and Vietnam, because nobody who earned one in Korea would have still been active for the desert wars," Nurnberg added.

When Berk called the man in fatigues a phony, accusing him of impersonating a soldier, the man offered to take him to meet his sergeant major, who he said was also in the mall. He also denied lying about his military service.

"If I was a phony, I wouldn't be wearing this uniform," the man said.

But Berk said he's convinced that the man was not a Ranger.

"He's impersonating in the uniform people died for," Berk added. "He was wearing awards that I earned and he didn't."

You and that fat bastid in the vid both need to off yourselves.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I apologize for the gratuitous swipe at your Mom

Scared of Rick, huh?

Yep, got schidt I need to sell.

So tell us than,what did the demonic power that's spitting and clawing inside of you give you for your soul, you mouthy fraud ?

....Gotta' wonder what one has left to sell, after goin' down THAT road.

You need help, or a cyanide capsule, TAK.

GTC

-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
[/quote]

So tell us than,what did the demonic power that's spitting and clawing inside of you give you for your soul, you mouthy fraud ?

Yes, you are right, I should be a much more gracious soul, like you.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
He got booted.

Why would he admit he is TAK if he was banned?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

From your knees? That's gross TAK.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
You and that fat bastid in the vid both need to off yourselves.

What, you're not happy with your fame and notariety now ?

from your textual style, I'd say you're a pissed off guy, trapped in a fat chick's body,....or something equally bizarro.

BRRrrr,

GTC

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T

from your textual style, I'd say you're a pissed off guy, trapped in a fat chick's body,....or something equally bizarro.

As usual, when you're not discussing welders, you are completely FOS.

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T

From your knees? That's gross TAK.

You and Stoolhead should hook up, y'all think alike.

Page 18 of 38 1 2 16 17 18 19 20 37 38

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

576 members (10gaugemag, 1234, 10gaugeman, 06hunter59, 10ring1, 007FJ, 41 invisible), 2,695 guests, and 1,160 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,509
Posts18,452,629
Members73,901
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.