Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
R

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
A portion of the blame being placed right where it belongs, good to see but there is plenty more places for the blame left to go, Traitor in chief, Holder, Sharpton, JJ, Many politicians, lots and lots of dumdasssed white folks, the list could go a lot farther than even I can see.

One thing is for sure there is plenty of blood to go with the hands that are in it.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
just remember, liberals never apologize, never accept blame, and never change their minds.

Sam......

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
I blame this cop shooting directly on Obama.
His sympathy for the criminal Michael Brown and support of the criminal Ferguson protesters just empowers those who would claim right in taking the law into their own hands.
The NYPD should publicly call out Obama on this.

MOLON LABE
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Is this the same NYPD that gleefully tracks down gun owners and makes people felons for things like having spent shotgun shells and the like in their homes? Just making sure we are talking about the same noble and high minded organization here.

IC B2

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
A point well made police in general need to do a little soul searching, and ask themselves who do they want in their corner. That being said most of the gun people I know are already there. The vast majority of cops in my local are pro gun the problem lies with the politicians who become chief. Without a doubt the officers would be better served with the NRA behind them than the rainbow push coalition.
Originally Posted by JoeBob
Is this the same NYPD that gleefully tracks down gun owners and makes people felons for things like having spent shotgun shells and the like in their homes? Just making sure we are talking about the same noble and high minded organization here.

There are no problems that cannot be resolved by the suitable application of high explosive.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by Pashooter
A point well made police in general need to do a little soul searching, and ask themselves who do they want in their corner. That being said most of the gun people I know are already there. The vast majority of cops in my local are pro gun the problem lies with the politicians who become chief. Without a doubt the officers would be better served with the NRA behind them than the rainbow push coalition.

I care as much about a fight between De Blasio and the NYPD as I would have a fight between the Moscow PD and the Politburo of of the old Soviet Union. It is pretty much the same to me.

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
A point well made police in general need to do a little soul searching, and ask themselves who do they want in their corner.

Agreed.

Biden's most truthful quote ever came during his first press conference, 03/25/21.
Drum roll please...... "I don't know, to be clear." and THAT is one promise he's kept!!!
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

I care as much about a fight between De Blasio and the NYPD as I would have a fight between the Moscow PD and the Politburo of of the old Soviet Union. It is pretty much the same to me.
Yep. Same here.

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Nobody deserves to be murdered just doing their jobs. An unspeakable crime.

What's also unfortunate are those on both sides who try to use death to settle personal and political differences.

Just another example of the total mess this country is in today. The only agendas that seem to matter are personal fights.

Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny.
Thomas Jefferson

IC B3

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Lets stand behind the cops I would much rather show support for our police than The DiBlasios of this world. You are correct there needs to be a change in attitude by some cops, but don't throw all of them under the bus. They like many of us are products of their environment, and that environment is about to change drastically. Lets try to change a few minds to our point of view.
Originally Posted by Blackheart

Yep. Same here.

There are no problems that cannot be resolved by the suitable application of high explosive.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

228 members (10Glocks, 12344mag, 257 mag, 1eyedmule, 2UP, 300jimmy, 15 invisible), 1,405 guests, and 917 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,061
Posts18,463,301
Members73,923
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.