Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by gitem_12

That's funny, A North Mexican tellin a Yankee to speak English,

Ironic, too, considering yoose guys can't understand it.

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[Linked Image]

A serious student of the "Armchair Safari" always looking for Africa/Asia hunting books
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by RWE
Originally Posted by gitem_12

That's funny, A North Mexican tellin a Yankee to speak English,

Ironic, too, considering yoose guys can't understand it.

That's not Yankee, thT's Jersey flatlander speak

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Bluedreaux
Much, much older.

I'm his older twin brother, older by fifteen minutes. Besides, it ain't the years, it's the miles.

Go do some paperwork or write some hippy chick a ticket. There are a few of those around Austin, in case it escaped your attention.

ED

"Not in an open forum, where truth has less value than opinions, where all opinions are equally welcome regardless of their origins, rationale, inanity, or truth, where opinions are neither of equal value nor decisive." Ken Howell

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by APDDSN0864
Wow. I had to take a break yesterday. It takes a lot of energy to be an azzhole!

My apologies to anyone I offended with my comments. Not. Particularly, large guys from Montucky still trying to come up with a cogent reply.

Any other losers want to step up?

Ed

I think I used up most of my insults, necking a 7x57 to .277 smirk

But wait, I could insult ballerinas...if I could find that photo of a wino in a leotard...

"...the designer of the .270 Ingwe cartridge!..."

IC B2

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by rattler
[Linked Image]

HEY! They call me "Special Ed" for a reason!

Ed

"Not in an open forum, where truth has less value than opinions, where all opinions are equally welcome regardless of their origins, rationale, inanity, or truth, where opinions are neither of equal value nor decisive." Ken Howell

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by tex_n_cal
Wow. I had to take a break yesterday. It takes a lot of energy to be an azzhole!
My apologies to anyone I offended with my comments. Not. Particularly, large guys from Montucky still trying to come up with a cogent reply.
Any other losers want to step up? Ed

I think I used up most of my insults, necking a 7x57 to .277 smirk
But wait, I could insult ballerinas...if I could find that photo of a wino in a leotard...

Just ask Ingwe for an autographed picture.

Ed

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Reading through this thread was just the lift I needed after the start I had to this week.

My only friend, un friended me on my Facebook and I broke a nail, I'm beginning to see the world as democrats do.......

Writing here is Prohibited by the authorities.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by EvilTwin
French kiss Al Sharpton

There isn't enough BRAIN BLEACH in the universe to cleanse...

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by jimy
Reading through this thread was just the lift I needed after the start I had to this week.

My only friend, un friended me on my Facebook and I broke a nail, I'm beginning to see the world as democrats do.......

Well, since you have now informed the world that you have become a worthless waste of oxygen and groceries, you will go on ignore as the next step in your evolution is that of a troll.

Ed

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
WTF you mean, wannabe? I'm his older, badder brother!

Who do you think taught him? He is paranoid of only one thing in this world, and that is me showing up on his door step.
Chuckie has nightmares about me kicking his butt. Again.

You, on the other hand, have some serious issues. I think you waded in the Russian River too many times and froze your brain.

Ed

"Special Ed" needs some counseling and sensitivity training.

Contact Ingwe and maybe the two of you could go in for some group sessions. You could search each other's feelings for answers to the issues that both of youse have.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
I got your "sensitivity" right here, twinkletoes.

The only group therapy sessions I need involve the Swedish women's volleyball team, Rebecca Creek Whiskey, filet mignon, and lots of KY brand intimacy products.

Ed

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E

The only group therapy sessions I need involve the Swedish women's volleyball team,(In yours dreams fat boy) Rebecca Creek Whiskey( crazy) , filet mignon, and lots of KY brand intimacy products(More like a Playboy magazine and Vaseline).

Ed
Fixed it for you Chuckles. grin

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by elkhunternm

The only group therapy sessions I need involve the Swedish women's volleyball team,(In yours dreams fat boy) Rebecca Creek Whiskey( crazy) , filet mignon, and lots of KY brand intimacy products(More like a Playboy magazine and Vaseline).

Ed
Well, look who just crawled out from under the cheap seats, trying to see something he'll never get...

Can't even come up with something original, eh, Princess?

How's them cows looking to you? Got one picked out to have an affair with yet or are you waiting for the sheep sale?

Ed

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Ed I think you have been holding back this side of you.

I'm going to plan old outshoot your a## at the next get together.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Originally Posted by elkhunternm

Ed
Well, look who just crawled out from under the cheap seats, trying to see something he'll never get...

Can't even come up with something original, eh, Princess?

How's them cows looking to you? Got one picked out to have an affair with yet or are you waiting for the sheep sale?

Ed
Texacans do cows and Montanans do sheep. New Mexicans like donkeys. Get it right cupcake.

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Wtxj

Gordon, I worked the streets for a long time and picked up the ability out of self defense.

I'm tired of being an azzhole so I'll leave this thread with the pros (if they ever show up) and go back to being my usual self.

Oh, you'd better bring your "A" game, I've been practicing. grin

Ed

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by jimy

Waa waa waa. grin

[Linked Image]

Only a dingleberry, not yet a Turdlike person, maybe someday!!!
Originally Posted by northern_dave
I am happier than a retard in a room full of bouncy balls right now!!

Joe.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
And the only rifle my ex left me, was a no name, .270 with see thru mounts..........

Writing here is Prohibited by the authorities.
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by Wtxj

Gordon, I worked the streets for a long time and picked up the ability out of self defense.

I'm tired of being an azzhole so I'll leave this thread with the pros (if they ever show up) and go back to being my usual self.

Oh, you'd better bring your "A" game, I've been practicing. grin

Ed

Time for Matlock and Bengay huh?, you old [bleep]?

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

541 members (01Foreman400, 12344mag, 007FJ, 10gaugemag, 1lessdog, 1234, 58 invisible), 2,329 guests, and 1,253 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,660
Posts18,455,690
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.