==================================================

I'm a proud member of the BGE cult ... yes, I consider myself an EGGHEAD
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
musta spent $150 at froggy's place.....

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Three pages of rants from a guy that has 6 posts and we still don't know why. Getting boring. Four posts are on this thread and 2 on Bad Deal thread whining about some guy in WY.

Not one constructive comment.

Add this one to the ignore list.

Last edited by erich; 12/28/14.

After the first shot the rest are just noise.

Make mine a Minaska

Heaven has walls and rules, H-ll has open borders
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
So, can you kill a coyote at 300 yards with a 17HMR or what??

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
WOW! that thread was fun hahaha
If there is any doubt to PM integrity pm me for some real juicy stuff, I have numerous dealings with mock and his moderators and lets not forget yellow hammer the guy that set Duane F up from shooters services and got him not only removed as a moderator but banned from the board. I write about the virus that has infected these guys at my blog, yes they do have a mental disorder. and yes I am still a member there, I like to piss them off by giving away free stuff, calls, camo ect. this really burns mocks rear end. hahaha

M2D the science behind deception
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Guess I'm out of the loop on Predatormasters drama. I hardly visit that site anymore, mostly because I haven't been predator hunting very much. I remember thinking the classifieds had become nazi-ish.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The first couple years PM was in existence, it was a pretty good place.

Somewhere along the way things started to go sideways. I think money had a lot to do with it and having too many chiefs who all wanted a piece of the $$$ pie.

It didn't take long and the really knowledgeable predator hunters were shown the door either by outright banning or they wearied of the games being played by management and left on their own.

At the same time, moderators who were on the inner circle often turned on each other and the odd man out or the guy who wouldn't play along with the backstabbing, was shown the door.

Stories started to leak out with each Mod shown the door, because they would go on another website and reveal how crooked management really was. What many members suspected was true, the place was run by snakes.

The best bet is just stay away from the place.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
OK Guys PM me or just outright tell me what I'm not seeing or is just going over my head.

I've hung out here and at PM for over 10 yrs. I've been treated cordially in both places, never asked for any money to be a member.

I've been to the PM hunt a couple of times and had a good time, met other hunters from around the country. I've hunted with a couple of the moderators from NM after the PM hunt. I buy and sell stuff on the classifieds(no problems). I understand the concept of "It's my ball so we play the game my way". PM is the only major sight that isn't regional that caters to predator hunters, predator hunting is kind of an afterthought on this site like trapping, waterfowl and upland. Sure your going to get a lot of newbies asking the same question over and over and anyone that has killed two coyotes is an expert but the old days of a clique of oldtimers is over the predator hunting industry is booming and you know "you have to make hay while the sun shines".

So clue me in on what I don't see.

Erich(Clueless in Seattle)

Make mine a Minaska

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Originally Posted by huntsman22
musta spent $150 at froggy's place.....

Spit some coffee out.

I retired from the Johns Manville asbestos pop tart factory in ‘59, and still never made the connection.—-Slumlord
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by erich
Erich(Clueless in Seattle)

No, no. That's 'sposed to be 'Sleepless in Seattle'.....

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I'd never lose sleep over a website.

Make mine a Minaska

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Some people just don't know what they don't know.

I've been so overwhelmed with fake news that I'm now nuts. Let's go Brandon
J
Jalopy Offline OP
OP Offline
J
Huntsman22 - callin me butthurt? I, as well as many other recall when those backroom masturbators at PM banned your ass....remember how butt hurt you were?

I'm just trying to warn the masses about not laying down $150 to these con men butt phu-kkers.....they'll take your cash and bend you over at the same time.

Hey Red Fraud, a PM spy emailed me and said you've been monitoring this post and yer pretty pizzed off about being exposed as an internet pretender. In your next life, get a real job you fat bastard and quit posing on the internet as something that you sure as hell aint and never were.

Ya gotta wonder what forces of nature brought the likes of Jeff MockSucker, Red Fraud, Barry Stewart and other backroom homos together?!?!

Last edited by Jalopy; 12/30/14.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Jalopy, you know not of what you speak. Awful hard to feel butthurt if'n ya ain't....So, no, I ain't sorry to be gone. They told me to change my 'abrasive' posting style and gave me a 'mandatory' posting suspension. They called it a 'ban' but I lost no other priviledges. When OT told me THAT chit, I told him to go ahead and make it permanent and delete all proof of my existence. He did make the permanent ban at that time, but those [bleep] want the inflated membership figures to show/scam their advertisers into thinking they're bigger/better than they really are, so they let that part slide...... Besides alla that, rockinbbar is a friend of mine. And for you to come on here bad-mouthing and name-calling him without knowing of all he done behind the scenes, is total BS.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
I did some research on there member count and found that about 60% of the members they had listed had never ever made one post, I asked them what the deal was and got the cold shoulder, there actual membership is about 60% less than what they claim, plus I could never get a true number of hits the website was getting from real live people, this is not uncommon among websites, but it's not my cup of tea, the final straw for me was when there own mods set Duane F. up to get rid of him as a mod. and finally banned him.

M2D the science behind deception
J
Jalopy Offline OP
OP Offline
J
Listen here, 22 - Backroom Barry got exposed for the narc and internet game player that he is when some of the predatormasters moderators only chat rooms accidently were left open for the public to read. That, my friend, is the behind the scenes stuff that RockinBbar is famous for.

But I do hear now that Barry is reformed and realized the error of his ways. Mr. Stewart had let himself be lead around by the Red Fraud and Mock but soon realized that these deviants weren't the kind of kids that his parents wanted Barry Boy to be around. He also found out that FoxPro likes to love'em and leave'em

He is a bb gun "pro staff", though smile Tell Barry that predator hunters might forgive, but we NEVER forget

Last edited by Jalopy; 12/30/14.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Tell him yourself...... he's a member here.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I like Rockin'Bar, he might have made a mistake or two in the past but who hasn't? I freely admit I sure have. We have all had the wool pulled over our eyes before and it seems Barry figured it out soon enough.

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
GC, fill me in on what Barry done to fire up jalopy. It musta happened after I was gone.

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by Jalopy
Listen here, 22 - Backroom Barry got exposed for the narc and internet game player that he is when some of the predatormasters moderators only chat rooms accidently were left open for the public to read. That, my friend, is the behind the scenes stuff that RockinBbar is famous for.

But I do hear now that Barry is reformed and realized the error of his ways. Mr. Stewart had let himself be lead around by the Red Fraud and Mock but soon realized that these deviants weren't the kind of kids that his parents wanted Barry Boy to be around. He also found out that FoxPro likes to love'em and leave'em

He is a bb gun "pro staff", though smile Tell Barry that predator hunters might forgive, but we NEVER forget

Wow...and I thought there was drama on this site...

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

221 members (257_X_50, 300_savage, 1_deuce, 260Remguy, 10gaugemag, 33 invisible), 2,133 guests, and 1,092 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,599
Posts18,454,485
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.