Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by TheKid
Different areas different ways I guess. I grew up in SW Oklahoma and we shot coyotes year round same as we did hogs, possums, armadillos, and skunks. Nobody I know ever skinned one, in fact I didn't know how to tube skin a furbearer until I moved to Alaska and had someone show me. We hung coyotes on fenceposts or left them lay where we shot them. When I told guys up here in ak what we did to coyotes down there they had much th same reaction as you and Deflave. Difference I guess is that down there they are considered a varmint or pest as opposed to a furbearer.

Yes. I'm all for predator control and popping targets of opportunity during the off season.

But I think a website that is seemingly dedicated to the hunting of predators and furbearers should try and teach people that some folks still rely on fur as part of their income. It's not all about firing up the FoxPro and having something to shoot at in the middle of July.

I understand it can be a regional thing but overall I think people that leave $300.00 worth of fur on the ground and BRAG about it are nothing but immature pricks. Obviously an area that truly needs pest control would exclude this classification.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
GB1

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
I remember Rajn Cajn, and thought Randy was a really nice guy, met him at a few hunts from other websites. Knockem dead Fred was/is another good guy IMO.

Both were Mod's and got booted or left. Don't know the whole story there either.

futuaris nisi irrisus ridebis
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
They're both over on NPHA. I don't go there anymore either....

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Jalopy,
You may or may not have a legitimate bitch with PM but your whiny little tantrum is annoying. If you can't stand up and say, "This is who I am and this is why I don't like you" to their face then nobody gives a damn to hear it. Your credibility is shot.

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Field Grade's assessment of bad advice and posers at PM is spot on. I'll add that not all the advice is bad, just that when it is something that is parroted and regurgitated from reading or videos rather than boots on the ground and hands on experience from some guy that never leaves the keyboard it rubs me wrong. That is a personal peeve.

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by MOGC
Jalopy,
You may or may not have a legitimate bitch with PM but your whiny little tantrum is annoying. If you can't stand up and say, "This is who I am and this is why I don't like you" to their face then nobody gives a damn to hear it. Your credibility is shot.

Agreed Gary ^^^^^
I said all that in my second post but not as eloquently as you can so I edited it down to
"say it to their face ya whiney little bitch". grin

BTW,,, Happy New Year buddy.

Last edited by FieldGrade; 01/02/15.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
LOL... Thank you buddy and same to you.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
How long would it be before the fleas fall off? wink

I've not had anything to do with PM for about 4-5 years now...

It is interesting to see though, and entertaining as hell. laugh

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Barry, did you give jalopy a 'wedgie'? His panties are sure in a wad....

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Don't even know who he is. Perhaps he can shed light on that..

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
IC B3

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
He thinks knockin' that site here is going to do what? Ever heard the saying that there is no such thing as "bad press".
At the very least he's creating curiosity.
Unless that's his true intent, ITFP.

I retired from the Johns Manville asbestos pop tart factory in ‘59, and still never made the connection.—-Slumlord
J
Jalopy Offline OP
OP Offline
J
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
How long would it be before the fleas fall off? wink

I've not had anything to do with PM for about 4-5 years now...

It is interesting to see though, and entertaining as hell. laugh

Ya Barry, keep grinnin' and thinkin' that we've forgot. Please advise us how you that it was the gnats azz to conspire with a French Canadian to screw over your fellow countryman. Sure is fun going over pages and pages of the mod chat room antics that you, Fraud and Mockster perpetrated - here's one little reminder: your reference to Randy Reeves as a, in your words a "bass-turd"

The moniker "Backroom Barry" that you earned the easy..no the Sleazy way is a very fitting title

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by erich
OK Guys PM me or just outright tell me what I'm not seeing or is just going over my head.

I've hung out here and at PM for over 10 yrs. I've been treated cordially in both places, never asked for any money to be a member.

So clue me in on what I don't see.

Erich(Clueless in Seattle)

Erich,
Good post and I�ve appreciated your straight take on things.

My take: I�m surprised that PMS is still going. That outfit run by dishonest men is not worth a look in the rearview mirror, but you asked.

Specifics?
I hung out there for several years and noticed a cycle of tension/banning and then relative calm for awhile before it started again. People who were actually good predator callers or professional animal control pros were usually the ones booted. I said nothing but sided with the site for the first few cycles of that, assuming the ones banned were trouble makers. But I noticed that the trouble makers were raising legit questions about conflict of interest, favored advertisers, ethics and honesty.

Then I pointed out a blatant conflict of interest when mods pretended to give neutral purchasing advice while keeping it quiet that they were on an advertiser�s staff. I was na�ve.

Mods started hassling my posts, Red Frog sent me warning PM�s and basically told me that they did not want me and to leave. Azmastablasta (?) responded to a comment I posted about conflict of interest with a post that said I was molesting altar boys.

The Predator Masters rulers preferred his kind to my kind and made him a mod. I left.

Mods who have left there have e-mailed and PM�ed me that my comments re conflict of interest, unethical influence of advertising money etc. were accurate though it took them awhile to realize it.

There is lots more. Some of it hilarious IMO, some more serious. One of their top leaders posted a homoerotic excrement fantasy on another site that will likely haunt him for the rest of his life.

Barry, if you have been disassociated from PMS for several years, my respect for you goes up.

As to the OP in this thread, Field Grade, Huntsman22 and MOGC have scoped that pretty accurately IMO.

Last edited by Okanagan; 01/02/15. Reason: discretion
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
There was a site that dedicated itself to exposing PMS, that's where mockster posted his sexual rant.

I've been so overwhelmed with fake news that I'm now nuts. Let's go Brandon
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
link?....

D
D
Somebody sent me a link to this thread and told me to check it out. I see some familiar names. Hope old Santa Clause was good to all you bad boys. smile

Hey GC, I see our good friend Walter Mitty FINALLY killed a coyote. Might of run over it with his mule ATV, but by God he FINALLY got one killed. He's still as full of [bleep] as the proverbial Christmas Goose. Some things will never change.

Keep yer chins up boys.

If coyotes are dogs, are dogs coyotes?
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Larry, not a coyote, they are too smart for him. A bobcat though we both know compared to a coyote they are dumb as hell. Did you see where they insinuated that you weren't truthful? Read through this if you haven't ...

http://www.predatormastersforums.co...b=showflat&Number=2762454&page=1

BTW, great to hear from you! Hope everything is good in your world.

J
Jalopy Offline OP
OP Offline
J
Backroom Barry, come out to play! Oh well, while I wouldn't walk across the street to piss on you if yuse on fire, I'll least give you cred for being bright enough to go back into hiding in the shadows.

Doggin Yotes, great to see you! You were too smart, too quick and killed too many coyotes for PM admins to digest. Mocksucker and the Fraud prefer the C. Middleton 'tard types to ruse and butthump..........you obviously saw right through those phonies and they knew it.........and banned yer azz

Do ya all remember the other PM poseur Java4? Dbaggery at its finest

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by huntsman22
link?....

The man who started the site shut it down. I think it was called Predator Monsters.

My reply took awhile and I apologize for being out in the snow looking for lion tracks most of the day when a credible internet hunting guru would have stuck by the keyboard. whistle cool

D
D
Originally Posted by MOGC
Larry, not a coyote, they are too smart for him. A bobcat though we both know compared to a coyote they are dumb as hell. Did you see where they insinuated that you weren't truthful? Read through this if you haven't ...

http://www.predatormastersforums.co...b=showflat&Number=2762454&page=1

BTW, great to hear from you! Hope everything is good in your world.

Gary, you know the problems reb8600 and I had. For him to call me a liar and say I had been warned several times just blows me away. He and I had private message "discussions* (many times)and we damn sure didn't like each other, but for him to say I was "warned several times" is downright BS. I was NEVER given any kind of warning. But you know that. smile

And while I have the floor, one other thing I gotta set straight. Somebody that posted in that thread said the reason I was banned is because "Doggin said something sexual about a female member of Predator Masters". HUH? Where the [bleep] did that come from? I would never do something like that. And I didn't.

I did make a stupid comment about the grip area on a freakin rifle stock. Yeah, it was out of line and could of been considered sexual, but it damn sure wasn't addressed towards anybody.

Whew, glad I was able to get that off my chest. Think I'll go shotgun some coyotes tomorrow. Monday I'm going hunting for azzholes. Sure could use a decoy. Wonder if reb8600 is available?.

If coyotes are dogs, are dogs coyotes?
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

478 members (222Sako, 160user, 1beaver_shooter, 1_deuce, 1lesfox, 10ring1, 37 invisible), 1,804 guests, and 1,034 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,179
Posts18,465,604
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.