-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I'm not a fan of that Nazi reb8600 either Larry.

Glad to see you around here....I told that fart Dennis to give me a call if you show up around here so we could get some stands done over the hill.....

Let me know if you guys get together...

GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
chupa

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
What's this guys name?

[Linked Image]

I've been so overwhelmed with fake news that I'm now nuts. Let's go Brandon
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
bwahaha....

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by huntsman22
link?....

http://predatormonster.com/forum/index.php

You will need a cookie to get in. The cookie is sent automatically to the members.

IC B2

J
Jalopy Offline OP
OP Offline
J
Originally Posted by Rusky
What's this guys name?

[Linked Image]

That individual is someone who gladly took marching orders from a French Canadian to put the screw job on fellow Americans

That individual bought into the Foxpro mystic and furiously leg humped for the Dillons

That individual invented standing up stands

That individual is the master at straddling both sides of the fence

That individual is huntsman22's hero

That individual is non other then the internet sensastion Backroom Barry

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Jalopy

What's wrong with standing up if you can get by with it?

Some of the guys in AZ use ladders to get up above the brush.

Why would you care?

Last edited by FieldGrade; 01/04/15.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Can't see any problem with standing up either.

Matter of fact, most of my successful stands are done in a truck, at about 65mph.

Heavy duty brakes are an important aspect of predator hunting.

YMMV.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
J
Jalopy Offline OP
OP Offline
J
nothing wrong with standing up on a stand. It's been done for years. Backroom Barry 'claimed' to have invented the method with a huge introductory thread on predatormasturbators. Did you also invent predator hunting, the airplane or ford motor co. too, B Bar?

I received an email from a person asking that I back off B Bar. Reasons are, being a backroom insider opened up his eyes to the ways of French Canadianry and used car salesmen --- Barry got caught up in the moment with these "gurus" ---- B bar is remorseful.

I'll buy into that only if B Bar publically apologizes to the many banned from PM that he helped clandenstinely butt ram-- fess up to the actual goings ons in that backroom The stench hasn't quite gone away yet, has it Barry? Only you can help damper the odor

Wow, read through this garbage: http://www.predatormastersforums.co...b=showflat&Number=2762454&page=1

Once again, proof positive of the poor leadership, lack of integrity and plain ole' douchebaggery from PM's backroom brigade.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger

Backroom Barry 'claimed' to have invented the method with a huge introductory thread

I'm fat and lazy like redfrog, so I invented sitting down stands. Most of the copycats use turkey seats and lawn chairs and schit like that. That's because they aren't coordinated enuff to use my most original thought ever. The one-legged 'MILK STOOL'. It's gonna be patented....

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Whew!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
For a minute there I thought you said MILF stool.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Hey Larry, we were both right, Walter did get a coyote! And a bobcat! I just saw his coyote thread, he's all worked up. LOL... smile

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I often stand on the shady side of a power pole if it's too thick to see sitting or there isn't a good elevated hide

Only Dead Fish Go With The Flow
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Its snowing out so I'm relaxing in camp, been out hunting since the first can't believe this still has life. It is entertaining.

Been sick for a month and this is my first trip out boy am I out of shape. I've got to start shooting lighter loads in the rifle, I think it gained weight since last winter.

Good Night from Clueless

After the first shot the rest are just noise.

Make mine a Minaska

Heaven has walls and rules, H-ll has open borders
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Redfrog on his way to Tucson, AZ for the annual hunt and convention, he should be there by February. This is what happens when you abuse your expense account.

[Linked Image]

J
Jalopy Offline OP
OP Offline
J
probably headin to the bank to deposit those fat "wolf hunt" deposits from the stupid newbies on PM who were duped into believing a pile a' dung French Canadian could "deliver" 2nd thought, I don't think he ever really fooled anybody on that [bleep] site

and to think Barry B Bar was in bed with this loser. Lucky he didn't roll over on yus Barry! Git them fleas and lice knocked off yet?

N
N
I just heard about this thread. I haven't checked in here for a while and decided it's about time. After reading thru all 10 pages of this thread, I see that some all the dirty laundry has been exposed. There's a lot more detail, and a lot more dirt on certain individuals that wasn't revealed, but I think the uninformed have pretty much gotten the gist of what PM has degraded to.
I see a few familiar names here from the good ol days at PM. Glad to see you guys still posting.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
probably headin to the bank to deposit those fat "wolf hunt" deposits from the stupid newbies on PM who were duped into believing a pile a' dung French Canadian could "deliver" 2nd thought, I don't think he ever really fooled anybody on that [bleep] site

and to think Barry B Bar was in bed with this loser. Lucky he didn't roll over on yus Barry! Git them fleas and lice knocked off yet?

You have some serious sand in your vagina.... Maybe get a fire hose and wash that schit out

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by gitem_12

You have some serious sand in your vagina.... Maybe get a fire hose and wash that schit out

You can bet there's more to this than he's telling.

PMS has indeed turned into a chit hole but I find it allot easier to simply not visit the place than it is to get all twisted up and make an ass of yourself over it.

Different strokes though.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Likely so. But why show up here leaving a smelly snail trail and not give particulars

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

584 members (10Glocks, 1337Fungi, 160user, 1234, 11point, 10ring1, 69 invisible), 3,022 guests, and 1,182 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,337
Posts18,468,690
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.